Mods asleep?

Mods asleep?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVxUUotm1P4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can I come too?

>Mods asleep?
The mere facty that this gets to page 10 with only one inane and uncomprehending post show how low Sup Forums has sunk

you know these were clandestine CP threads, right?

Only unironically.

they're hiding somewhere

I don't get it.

Bump

Really nice sinks

gonna drop cp soon, are you ready?

old Sup Forums had steganography hiding CP within images of sinks

>download sink
>open with 7zip
>???
>partyvan

open in notepad find the link,,you humongus faggot..oh and i hope youre behind 37 roxies

ready whenever you are

fuck sinks...hinges incoming...

unhinged coming

you talking shit?

Nice S I N K S

buncha fking text, i really don't get this whole steganography shit

no you twat ,,its true

look for it ...you make me sick

and what exactly am I supposed to see apart from fking gibberish text?

Holy fuck you're dumb. I'm the OP and I didn't change the picture in anyway. It's what used to happen. I don't even think you can post images with hidden files in them anymore. Why the fuck do you want to view that shit anyway you sick fuck. I was just checking to see if people still knew the maymay.

Don't listen to him. Once upon a time, by changing these sink images into text files, rar files, or zip files, you would find CP embedded in the image. Sup Forums now has the ability to detect images with embedded files, thus making it impossible for them to be posted.

hinges have hidden linls...I REPEAT !!!!
hinges have hidden links...

bye bye im outta here

MODS!!!!
MODS!!!!MODS!!!

how do I open find hidden link?
>inb4 newfag!!

can you screen how you manage to find them?

newfag

open with notepad....

I dont know a single Roxie.

wow, and now?

ye opened with notepad,
but where do I find it amongst all the gibberish?
I tried to ''edit'' the picture to see if I can add or remove anything from it but it just breaks.
So how does one hide an entire link inside the 'notebad' image?

also do i have to englarge the image before downloading?

Sweet fuck...the word clandestine just doesnt exist does it?

Any way to do on mobile?

ITT:
Newest of the newfags

of course not. And why would you? Even simply opening cheesepizza files on your mobile would be pretty bad for your ass.

Fuck this. Above-counter sinks are bullshit.

Dumbass

Yeah something wrong about that, oldfag?
This word seriously gets on my fucking nerve.

How?
Care to explain how he's a dumbass?

Are you saying that Sup Forums is.....SINKING?

2018… newfagging just gets better and better…

"ye" does not mean "yes"

youtube.com/watch?v=sVxUUotm1P4

alright don't bother to explain then you entitled faggot
we were just wanted to learn but nah you had to go with your "newfag" card

yes

nice trips fgt

>trying to learn how to secretly do something
>wants open discussion on honeypot site

You're a twat mate

Are u sinking what I'm sinking, Sup Forums? XD

Kill yourself you highhorsed oldfag.
Fucking literal human scum, I'm seriously curious if I'm missing something here.
I looked it up a bit and it seemed that the hiden text can only be at a the bottom and is inserted by a special software.

>when you're asking the fbi how to find cheese pizza

Someones butthurt

I hope I get to rape your sweet little puckered up brown eye first when you get locked up Boi. I'll use your mommas tears as my lube

I take it you want to keep this method secret then?

You just have to lurk more.

Now gtfo

ffs i even had to google wtf honeypot means
being "newfag" really sucks, especially seeing how the "oldfags" treat the "newfags"

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bear hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

No I'm seriously intrigued.
I don't want the contents anymore.
i just want to see if what other anons are saying is bs or not.
Probably memeing at newfags, like the Andy Sixx log meme that wasn't supposed to even exist.

You know even if this is a troll it's such a dumbtwat troll.

1/10

Funniest thread atm

Oh mate. You're showing your hand too much. Tolls are better UNDER the bridge mate. Not standing right smack in the middle.

Don't try to kiss some random asses hoping for somebody to listen.

It's /b. If there was somebody ready to reply to your moans it would have already appeared.

Each one of us has already visited enough TOR shit to save you the mental distress it provokes.

>that wasn't supposed to even exist.
Just like you!

kms

alright.. we will leave it at that then
your choice to behave like this

>when the new fbi intern fails

>kek

fuck off, you're not I am

I'm not kissing any ass.
I'm just convinced right now that this is 100% oldfagging at newfags or some sort of joke thread.
Oldfagging means stopping at any chance to feel high and mighty with being ''oldfag"

Think the FBI needs your help to find a hidden link?
If you can or anyone here can find it I'm sure they can.

less there's some encryption, with the key hidden some where. pretty smart now that I think about it, hiding encryped text within the notepad image gibberish.

>Oldfagging means stopping at any chance to feel high and mighty with being ''oldfag"

This guy knows too much. He must have been looking through Encyclopedia Dramatica all night

If you take the first letter from the names of the types of sinks from the first posts....

>when you get assigned to Sup Forums on your first day at Quantico

... you'll waste your precious time.

forgot to say that it from my point of view, what i said wasn't objective at all.
I added the meaning exactly because i didnt want anyone to greentext it.
well fuck me.

so Vortex, above counter, above counter, aquarium?

read

ffs
you faggots really are pissing me off.
youre kinda being like the cool kids now, keeping all the fun and codes to yourself.

Faggots don't sleep

Will not.
Why is everyone being so fucking secretive?

exactly what im thinking xD

Yeah, cp is "fun"

inb4 delete system 32

Lol degenerates

Cp is awesome. Its a way of life. The sink means we pedos wash our hands clean. Im glad some lil blonde girl gets molested by her tiny-penised dad. Watching get hurt and made into a woman makes me feel like im on cloud 9, thats coz shes also 9

Lololol

Don't tell em user, keep the trouble far away

Ya dun fucked up now. It's Chad Edgelord

Best one so far

Getting flashbacks of Spirale

This is a fedfag. Or a newfag in the Fbi who cant decode for shiit lool