Jon represents ice. Dany represents fire

Jon represents ice. Dany represents fire.

It's like poetry. A song if you will.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t6VMSYIXCCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JUST. THE LEAKS WERE TRUE.

But we can't be a hundred percent sure unless you got a source

This is the first time they spoke as friends

dude I just realized! all the bad guys are ice and they can only be killed by fire. guess who can breath fire? DRAGONS, dude. now try and stay with me here, I'm onto something

Daenerys will win, you know why?
Time. There isn't enough time for her to die and someone else to rise up again. She may die but it will be late in the game. It's the only thing that makes sense.

She is also in the best position, everyone else is divided and weak. 2 seasons to win and beat the zombies. gg

GRRM has said that there won't be a happy ending

Bittersweet he said it would be

he can say whatever he wants, doesn't count until it's in print. until then the show is cannon.

Nah i'll tell you what will happen
Jon will convince Danny to give up her conquest for the iron throne in order to defeat the night king with the help of her dragons

Some dbag or lannister will sit on the iron throne

Oh.....

>post yfw Oedipus King ending

Cersei will lose to Daenerys like the witch said. She already has no one to stand on, the whole kingdom must hate her by now. People are just waiting to be liberated. I don't even think Daenerys needs to take the throne.

She could let Cersei sit in the red keep for all anyone cares. Cersei doesn't even have a claim to the damn thing. One day the people are going to just walk up there and drag Cersei down the same way the slaves turned on their masters.

Jonsa btfo

>They get surrounded on a frozen lake, nearly about to be defeated when Dany arrives with her dragons. She flies most of the team back to safety but leaves Jon behind. Apparently the Night’s King is able to kill her dragon Viserion and ressurect it as his own zombie dragon mount.

>will easily be one of the best scenes in television history
>Sup Forums will hate it

>A song if you will.
Is the song about fucking your aunt?

>GRRM has said that there won't be a happy ending

For the fans who started reading from the beginning, he means.

You must be easy to please, it sounds like something a 10 year old video game player would think is "dope"

Jon and KellyC will rule the iron throne together as king and queen.

They will be unaware of their incestuous relationship.

It'll continue the cycle of the targ royalty marrying siblings

It's poetry

I sort of have zero hype for next season. I don't want to read the leaked script shit and seeing this pic. not trying to sound lame but I just feel like it's ruined.

Where can I read some possibly real, tasty leaks?

He said it'll be bittersweer. Jon and Dany will defeat the white walkers. Dany will sit the throne and Jon will give his life to become the Night King to keep them at bay bravo grrm

Well then lets hear your brilliant ideas then

then then then

Got Deadpool:

Jaime: 1/2
Cersei: 1/5
Dany: 10/1
Tyrion: 2/1
Bran: 100/1
Arya: 50/1
Sansa: 5/1
Hound: 1/1
Balish: 1/3
Any sandsnake: 1/2
Melisandre: 1/5
Onion knight: 1/3
Theon: 1/1
Jorah: 1/10
Gendry: 1/5

Cersei and CIA not at 1:999
Seriously m8 they're beyond fucked

Yeah, Cersei is likely more like 1/10, but maybe that's what they WANT you to think. Maybe Cersei is the last man standing. It's possible if they want to fuck with people's expectations.

Balish seems really fucked, but it's easy to see him sliding out the back door. He's not going to lead the vanguard. He'll probably get stabbed in the neck by a woman, though.

That's because it's straight from warcraft

As much as you are right it fits well enough. Animals are already part of the Night King's army. If he had the chance he'd want a dragon too.

>bittersweer

made me think of sweer potatoes and french fried

yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=t6VMSYIXCCY

Dany is the worst character, is she any better in the books?

At least in the books her acting like a retarded teenager makes sense, because she's actually a retarded teenager and not a woman who's almost 30

Not really. But at least she gets shat on every now and then only to rise more powerful and influential than before.

TV Dany suffered one "tragedy", which was Carl Dragon's death.

Requesting the pasta where Varys comes out from behind pillar and says No, it's like a Game of Thrones

whoah

fire = dragons = fire
jon = north = wall = cold = ice

F I R E
I
R
E

AND

I C E
C
E

A song of Jon and Dragon

a game of jon

What are the leaks?

yes, she's much better in the books. show dany is an unstoppable mary sue who gets everything she wants through violence and arrogance. book dany is a flawed, confused teenager who is stressed by confronting the political quagmire of meereen and often retreats from it all with feelings of inadequacy and guilt, and has to sacrifice things for the greater good. which is the better character?