Is this the most Americanized countries outside North America?

Is this the most Americanized countries outside North America?

I can only see one country but yes, possibly the UK as a runner up

No

The Philippines are far more Americanised than we are.
We're more English than we are American, and we're barely English these days

There are 5 countries in that pic but it was a typo. The UK has it's own culture

so do we

Haha

I could go into detail on the defining aspects of australian culture if you wanted

>spells Americanisation with a zed

also I forgot to mention we entered your royal family so you are stuck with us forever

fuck you jans

and it's not just an australian in the royal family but a fucking Tasmanian of all people kek

The UK is urinonically one of the least Americanized European countries though. It successfully adapted its own culture for the modern era moreso than anybody else, so as a result less American pop culture is imported than say Germany or Norway.

I have seen crocodile dundee before, no thanks

澳大利亚人民自治区是幸福和勤劳的太平洋家庭的骄傲和高贵的成员。
The Peopre's Autonomous Region of Austraria is a proud and noble member of the happy and industrious Pacific famiry.

That film is literally supposed to highlight the complete differences of Australia and the US lmao

I was being facetious, I'm sick of cunts saying we have no culture it's annoying

What the hell are we meant to do after only 200 years of colonisation, whilst still being under the commonwealth? We're doing well as it is

YOU'VE BEEN, THUNDERSTRUCK

most people here dislike America

the nickname Americans have here is seppo, which is short for sceptic tank.

That movie is 30 years old, back when Australia actually was on it's way to developed an unique identity

>sceptic tank.

Hmmmmm

>buzzfeed

a tiny segment of Melbourne's population isn't indicative of the rest of the country

why are you quoting buzzfeed as a source, even ironically, in 2017

>That pic
This is what your average Dane will look like by 2020, and it's beautiful :)

Why that of all things?

Top 10 most Americanized countries

because americans are fat, full of shit, and better off in the ground

rhymes with yank and

No, it's Canada.

nauru is even shaped like an obese man
you stink

but really it's americans - > yanks -> septic tanks -> seppo

there's layers to this shit nigga its genius

Yes it is, these are young people living in the soon to be most populated Australian city. Don't deny you see this shit spread like a disease slowly, it even does here in Denmark
Why do you still have another countrys flag on your poor excuse of a flag?

Septic tank is aussie rhyming slang for yank and seppo is a shortened version of it. It's also because you're all full of shit.

possibly, but only because no countries really take up american culture, baseball is popular in south korea and japan only, american football only in canada, some euro cunts took up hockey
if you took every brit who half arses everything out of britain and gave them a new accent you have australians

I live in melbourne mate, I know what things are like here

I love it when someone on the other side of the world pretends they know more about a country than people who live there

>nigga
this thread is supposed to be about Australia NOT being americanised.

You really get that many Americans visiting to form such opinions?

Why do australian love american?

says the d*ne with norway's flag minus the blue shit

the whole world has the same opinion

I love that there are still people who think we don't have access to social media and news from the other side of the planet. The world is getting smaller Luke

unfortunately

everyone says that though

I have never heard anyone say that

That's on Norway, we have the oldest flag in the world still used. They're the one who copied us just like they didn't even bother to create an unique language

>zed

I love it when someone on the other side of the world pretends they know more about a country than people who live there because they read something on the internet about it

where? ghetto twitter memes?

no we don't

It's in their blood

That's good because this entire board is devoted to that

t. Jamal de'Shawn, foreign exchange student

Norway is unironically the most Americanized country. Not only that, but they actively encourage it and are smug about it.

lolwut? You're far worse than they are

What do they do there? I've always wanted to go to New Zealand but I've never seen any reason to go to Australia

My dad went to Australia to work for a short period
When I was at school there, there was an antiAmerican and pro Chinese slant that the teachers spouted
It was weird because at NZ schools we are taught pro-American stuff and even liberal teachers here have anti Chinese sentiment

t. niggas

tourists just reinforce our opinion of Americans being fat, loud, obnoxious and stupid.

Steve Irwin had it coming

>outside of North America

I know it may as well be china but canada is still technically in NA

what could you have possibly been learning where china came up in the first place

Not true
I live in the province with the most tourists in NZ
American and Canadian tourists are liked because they are civil and friendly
Asian and European tourists are disliked because they are obnoxious and rude

reminder Steve Irwin was an American celebrity and wasn't actually that popular here

This is probably the most americanized swedish girl lol

work I assume. never asked. Mate of mine was going out with an American girl who's entire family lived here. Met plenty of other American permanent residents too.

I'm not talking about tourists specifically. Everyone hates chink tourists, sure, but that doesn't mean that everyone doesn't dislike America

Crikey

the fuck
I think a canadian would know that

I've met half a dozen Americans this year alone that have moved here recently. No clue what it is that's driving that

Literally no one I know says this, and usually laugh at people who do

This was a long time ago so I don't remember specifics
All I remember is that whenever America came up in class there was always a negative sentiment by the teachers
Like they wanted students to say zero instead of o when saying phone numbers
And America was always the blame for problems in the world
There was subtle anti American propaganda
Chinese Australian relations was portrayed as positive at Australian school

Unless they're evangelists they probably weren't liked here either so good luck

there's nothing wrong with any of that

Steve Irwin was huge in Australia
Don't lie you slimy contrarian fuckwit
He was famous in NZ as well

I'd say Scandinavian countries are, since the impact of Americanisation is stronger there than here

Why would Australians jeopardise getting to paste their chinkwife's cunt that night?

he wasn't

I didn't even know his name before he died

this

when he died I was on a school camp and all the teachers gathered us around to break the news and some of the kids cried.

then you were a sheltered minority. Saying he wasn't famous here is blatantly not true.

You have been brainwashed by your education system
At Australian school nobody said anything sexist or racist or discriminative unironically
In NZ schools, male kids are all unironically racist sexist discriminative etc and say their feelings openly in class and teachers can't do anything about it because most NZ male kids think that way

Why would you go online and lie? Other than to be a giant fucking douche with this shock value shit

it's true

Sydney is the most populated Australian city so you're just wrong there.

it's true

people knew his TV show, but it wasn't nearly as big as it was in America.

I love it when someone on the other side of the world pretends they know more about a country than people who live there

Also, way too many Angl*s in here

what the fuck are you even talking about you fucking spastic

based Kiwis

oh, I should have realised I was talking to the retarded 16 year old kiwi that spends all day on Sup Forums earlier

>freely admitting to being an idiot

Why do you do Haka for dead teachers, they're dead they can't hear you ahahahah

Crocodile Hunter was made to get the Big Strong Americans to notice us

Chuckling at the Kiwi whom thinks were more Americanised then the country that has islanders masquerading around as niggers

>I love it when someone on the other side of the world pretends they know more about a country than people who live there

isnt that exactly what youre doing in this thread?

reminder Steve Irwin was a C list celebrity at best

more people literally knew the actors on neighbours than him

>I love it when someone on the other side of the world pretends they know more about a country than people who live there

hmmmm interesting that you think that my northern hemispheric friend

I'm 1/18745th Danish and ate a fish once we're practically brothers

I just love it when someone on the other side of the world pretends they know more about a country than people who live there because they read something on the internet about it

I didn't know Australia had an issue with its literacy rate

I would say Sweden followed by Norway

reminder you would have long forgotten about Steve Irwin if he didn't die like a coward

In Australia you only say things like cunt
You don't have in depth racist antiMuslim and sexist conversations with your mates in class like in NZ schools

Wish he would piss off already desu. We used to have a decent reputation on this board before he showed up.

My Economics teacher from year 12 was a kiwi (literally born in england though) who would start every lesson saying some Hakuna Matata maori gibberish and grab this little necklace everytime. He used to get so defensive when we'd rib him about it.

I am Türk. danimarka'ya göç ettiğim için ailemden nefret ediyorum