Only post shit you lost to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYlJH81dSiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lost

Lost

Old meme is old. Fag

Lost

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

lost hard

Family is from Georgia. You're gonna have to try harder. That's most families there, except they're related not just married in.

Holy.

This is the only thing on Sup Forums I've ever laughed at.

Forgot to attach picture, because I'm a dumbass.

Jesus Christ.

Cortana pls

SHIT FUCK WRONG IMAGE HOW DO I DELETE IMAGE

im afraid it's been

Hott. Would do.

Wh...

What kind of weird shit are you planning user?

considering its on a pedophile board, it looks like he's planning on burying a child.

Secondary question, this is a YLYL thread. Why are those instructions in your "haha" folder?

because he knew this would make a YLYL

Lost

Moving on.

lost

lost

Why is this funny?

I'm from a family of cops/narc fuckheads and there's atleast two major mistakes being made here, along with the fact that getting away with murder physically isn't the hard part - the hard part is living with yourself afterwards.

l

dicks

>Pendant with a hole in Lincoln's head
>Assassination is romantic

Loss

lost

I don't know

fuck you this slayed me

Loss(t)

Got me good

Lost

not if youre a socio/psycho

Why don't I feel these are fake? I've known plenty of desperate Indian guys who would even try picking up guitar or whatever to get chicks but holy crap

What's he up to now?

Probably still listening to that song.

*rimshot*
*laugh track*

Srx pourquoi caliss

user, I...

lost

Can someone make this into a family tree? I'm trying but I'm lost

I'm fucking intrigued

Rekt

lost

Is it weird that I genuinely feel bad for her here?

is this loss?

youtube.com/watch?v=eYlJH81dSiw