Why'd they do it?

Why'd they do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/assessment/2004/04/the_depressive_and_the_psychopath.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

revenge for being bullied

For the glory of Doom!

for teh lels

for the lulz

Because there is something terribly wrong with this world Tojo.

I read somewhere that wasn't true.

To get mad pussy.

It was adolfs birthday gift.

They were pathetic loners who wanted to make a name for themselves, and then failed. Fifteen people between two shooters? That's some fucking bullshit.

Just like every other mass shooter in history.

They weren't getting laid.

72 virgins or some shit

Marilyn Manson told them to

>They were pathetic loners

I thought one of them was quite popular.

What ever happened to school bombings? The Bath School disaster is still the most horrific school massacre and that was almost 100 years ago. What gives?

That's why I wanted to kill my classmates.

Video games.

i'm sorry...

First I thought they did it because they were bullied, but there was evidence that sometimes they were the ones doing the bullying, other story says they were unpopular losers who had no friends, which wasn't true because they had a lot of friends(but were not popular & considered outsiders, they even have a club called Trenchcoat Mafia). In reality they were just depressed, psychotic & suicidal so one of them convinced the other to commit the crime

*outcasts* not outsiders -_-

They were perfectly normal kids until they were put on antidepressants
They stopped taking them and then shot up a school
This is the truth that they dont tell you

They weren't nerds or goths. They were psychopathic bullies who loathed humanity.

I wonder if they would have done it if they had Sup Forums as a "healthy" outlet for their misanthropy

hey man maybe talk to someone. we're all just trying to have a good time. if you need help just ask, a lot of people care about you and you've always got your friends here at Sup Forums if you need a little emotional support

I'd like to take this moment to point out to anyone not from Sup Forums that we are a board of peace.

They did it to send a message which failed when their fucking bombs didn't go off.

retards who wanted fame

no reason
it was nothin personnel

R A R E
A
R
E

ICECREAM BAR

Columbine shooters originally were planning to blow up the cafeteria and then shoot the people fleeing the school. Their bombs didn't go off, but they would probably have the highest kill count among American mass shooters if they did.

They would've had in the hundreds if they weren't retards at making bombs.

>2 backpacks full of molotovs and propane bombs placed at the pillars of the cafeteria that both failed to go off

They also didn't even attempt to go into any of the class rooms either. Every survivor went on record saying the only thing between them and death was a simple wooden door which could've been easily busted down

Here's a psychiatrist & psychologist analysis

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/assessment/2004/04/the_depressive_and_the_psychopath.html

They did it for fame

if they were going for a high score they could have:

>take over 1 class room each
>have 30 kills per room

60 total

Beta bluepills who played too much gaymez