I've been having a problem with a person in my apartment complex bringing their (apparently HUGE)dogo behind where I...

I've been having a problem with a person in my apartment complex bringing their (apparently HUGE)dogo behind where I usually park in the parking lot, taking MASSIVE DUMPS and not cleaning it up... they feel content letting the dog shit there like it's normal... Larry David would have a fit if he could see this...
I had to get in the trunk and I usually back in, and I had to side step these piles of poop.

I can never catch them in the act, so (pics related) this was my whole hearted response.

Does user think I've done it? Have I quelled the shit BEAST?
Open to further suggestions, will post results if it helps the problem.

That is just impressive.

Jesus. You could spray some stuff there to make the dog less likely to shit in that area. It seems it’s already established that this is a safe place to go. There’s stuff you can buy at pet stores for dogs that go in the wrong places.

Or if you really hate them you could sabotage the spot. Throw chocolate, chicken bones or tacks in the area. Dog will eat them and get sick or step in them and not want to come back.

Seems like a good place to place food with broken glass mixed inside.

Get ready for an assbeating or a keyed car at the least if you do this its pretty likely you're the only one who would give a shit, I've promised myself I'd stab someone at the minimum if they hurt my dog so I can't imagine what someone else would do

Great suggestion, however, as much as I would love to relish in sweet retribution, it's an apartment complex, and they could get me for killing (or attempting) to kill the animal.

I really wanna catch them in the act and confront face to face instead of going and talking to the office like a narc...

Problem is I never see em...

Seems like a pretty out of the way place for a dog to shit in. Do you actually walk there? Why do you fucking care?

Look, alls I want is them to clean up...
You realise that letting the shit stay stagnate like that endangers other animals right,?

Say your dog gets out and wears that shit, or even SNIFFS at it... they could bring whatever it carries into your house. Near your kid, bro...

Just make sure to take out your rage on the lazy owners. It's not the dog's fault it's owners are fat, lazy, inconsiderate fucks.

Yah, did you read the text? Still it doesn't fuckin matter... it's dirty, this is a fucking society where pooping is frowned upon. It spreads disease to other animals jyst leaving it like that

This

Buy a cheap trail cam so you can figure out who it is. Then either confront them, or do something to fuck with them.

>sniffs at it
Uh it doesn't work like that and my dog isn't stupid enough to go rolling around in another dogs shit. Shit dries out and then becomes harmless after a couple weeks.
If it's such an issue put up a camera and found out who in the complex is doing it, but don't try to act like you want it cleaned up because of a safety hazard you want it gone because it's gross.

the sign's fine Sup Forumsro. don't go farther, just wait to observe.

Also if you fear retaliation, set up a camera and catch them fucking with your car. Then press charges and ruin their lives.

Yup, be quick and be smart. Anticipate there moves and prepare.

I have done what I figured should be done based on how I can't reach these people.

I have provided bags.

The dumpster is IN the parking lot, not even 10 paces from where the shit is being plopped...

Next step is to leave a sharpie so they can leave a note on my note...

We really need to start a dialogue here...

Hey, shit birds! If you're looking at/b/ and you're the one shitting behind my car...

CLEAN THE FUCKING SHUT UP

Yo all that poop is really fucking hot holy shit I'm Dimonds oh god damn got anymore big major poopy accidwents? ;))))

Already in the works bro...
I have 3 cameras I was thinking about hanging from the shed...

This has been going on for about 2 months............

I've fuckin had it.

Yes, but tell me... would you like to get up in the morning going to work, and find a fucking shit from some assholes dog near your car every day?
You have to avoid it because it's in your space, in your LIFE...

NOT YOUR DOG????

fuck you user! you'd do the same fucking thing.
Hoe abouts I shit next you your car?

This ain't a dog park ya cunt.
People live here

And you'd be cool if your dog licked the shit, dry or not, then licked you?

-_-

don't have anymore pictures, but all the replies are appreciated.

Like I said, if I could catch them doing it, I would confront then like a human being, if they wanna fight...
Well fuck it...
Don't wanna fight over something like this, but I will if they're an ass.
Seriously tho...

They can just, simply...

clean it up!!!!!

"I love you, man" WAS JUST A MOVIE...............

It's an external issue that shouldn't even be an issue...

That is why I'm pissed off...

Arma 3.

Move your car if it's such an issue.

My dog is extremely sanitary

go take a shit by their car

This fucking idiot just posted his license plate.

He sure did. Too bad he’s not doing anything illegal.

Alls? What are you, a fucking hillbilly?

No you manchild, but you can easily use it to ddox him

Andy Sixx is on the loose.

seed the ground with poison dog food

done

I wouldn't even if I knew...
The issue is the shit not being cleaned up. How hard is it to pick it up?

Not Your Personal Gaylords

>apartment complex
>issue with resident
this is what managers are for. complain to him and let him deal with it.

I don't wanna hurt the dog...
The owner is a fuckhead who needs a lesson tho

Are you retarded? I said it CAN be used to ddox him you faggot. I wasnt asking someone to.

Laughing whole heartedly at this thread since I take my big german shepherd walking everyday after lunch, shitting huge logs on other people's otherwise-pristine grass without picking it up

I appreciate the input, but I wanna give them a chance to talk it out, personally.
I realize the sign and bags are just as passive aggressive as talking to management, but at least they don't Have wigs knocking on the door...

Just put up a trail cam. You'll see who's doing it.

Hahaaaaa

Seriously, only shitwads back into parking spaces

I'm doing this, I'm going out and getting a big micro sd. Gonna take 48 hrs worth of vidya, find where they live and knock on the door.

I drive a small veloster, we have dudes with long trucks who park horizontally, its hard to get in and out sometimes.

I live in Virginia...

aight y'all, great input, I'm gonna move on to the next step.
Thanks a lot
Have a nice day dudes

I would place a sign stating CCTV was being used before I spent money on a camera.

Just the thought of them being caught on camera might put a stop to it.

but if you warn them, they know to watch for cameras...

Just put up a sign that there is dog poison somewhere around.

Problem utterly solved

pick some up and move them just in front of their door

advanced version: prank them one or two times with a crumpled newspaper on fire in front of their door, then use it to cover a shit pile
they'll get used to pat it out, then pat in burnt shit

or liquify it and decorate their car (invisible, like into vents), open windows, mailbox, whatever you could get in touch with

or just man up and ignore them, they do nothing unlawful, and you're just as assholey as them