So how long until we get a Revenge of the Nerds remake/reboot where the Nerds are the villains and the Jocks are the...

So how long until we get a Revenge of the Nerds remake/reboot where the Nerds are the villains and the Jocks are the heroes?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imdb.com/title/tt1866232/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tocqueville_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Weev
>Nerd

He was always an alpha male that fucked a lot of bitches, he is like Sam Hyde if Sam Hyde actually had any good genes and went full nazi instead of lolbertarian.

Do you think he would be allowed to join a white power gang instead of being raped if he was a betafag nerd?

That'd pretty much be 21 jump street wouldn't it?

and is that a real tweet? Those handegg players don't seem to be protesting anything while the guy on the right doesn't appear to be particularly nerdy aside from his paleness.

>black supremacist movement
>against racism

kek

wait a minute that's weev? When did he become a nazi?

Been in development for years.

m.imdb.com/title/tt1866232/

I'm not a nerd, but i'm triggered.

A long time ago.

since always

why do you think he's in Ukraine supporting Svoboda?

What classified as a nerd in the 80s:
Intelligent tinkers that pours their hearts and souls into their hobbies.

What classifies as a nerd today:
Chronically masturbating man-children that watches anime and browses the Internet.

>Kap protests against racism
>ratings go down the toilet

Really gets the mind going.

What classified as a nerd in the 80s:
Not being part of an athletic program

What classifies as a nerd today:
Wearing black rimmed glasses

>Intelligent tinkers that pours their hearts and souls into their hobbies.
>Chronically masturbating man-children that watches anime and browses the Internet.

Nerds havent changed, the hobbies did.

Well, i haven't seen anime in two months.

>wait a minute that's weev? When did he become a nazi?

Since 2014 when they released him from prison, apparently he was always a white nationalist, but the experience of being in prison and joining a gang and the fact that the judge that send him there was a jew or something like that made him "come out of the closet"

He lives in Abhkazia or some eastern European place and has been hacking stuff again

So...racism is logical and only for smart people such as myself? I knew it.

Nerd/jock is a false dichotomy

>kneeling in support of a racist scam
>jocks

Meh. Popular kids do things that are popular.
Social outcasts do stuff that makes them outcasts

>tfw all racial issues have been solved to the point when we have the time and energy to complain about blacks being shot in the act of a violent crime

Feels good actually.

Jocks in the 80s: have socially acceptable hobbies and viewpoints
Jocks today: have socially acceptable hobbies and viewpoints

Nerds in the 80s: have fringe hobbies and viewpoints
Nerds today: have fringe hobbies and viewpoints

>Jocks are good!
>Quit fucking triggering me with your toxic masculinity!

Would you even watch it, Sup Forums? Or would you just keep spamming twitter caps to cry about like you do now?

this

all the 1980s high school stereotypes are no longer applicable. My brother recently graduated high school and he had a girlfriend, got laid all the time and was popular with everyone and he was a WoW addict who hated sports

What a train wreck of a post

>I have never seen revenge of the nerds

bro, nerds have always been socially maligned weirdos that's why it has always been acceptable to attack them

t. suburban dwelling white kid

>tfw racism is extinct so you have to make shit up like 'micro-aggression' to keep the scam going and maintain victim status

Not really sure how this constitutes a protest. Nobody seems to be objecting to what they're doing, rather they're getting praise for it. So where is the "protest" part? If everybody loves them who are they protesting?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tocqueville_effect

It's the whole not standing up meme.

I don't remember the name of the movie, but I think it was after american pie.

Some jock guy came to college and to his horror he saw that nerds ruled the school since they were going to get money.
They had some weird compeition where if the jocks won they got the nerds house.

I think there's a scene where they do russian roulette with a horse semen gun they fire into their mouth.

Yes that's what I'm getting at. They're just dumb kids trying to participate in the latest cultural fad and seem worldly. None of them even has the faintest understanding of the issues that currently wrack this country. How could they? They're 14-17 year olds, half a decade ago when all this was ramping up they were probably playing pokemon and watching saturday morning cartoons. I'd wager most of them are just copying some popular kid at school who gets all his savvy wisdom from the Daily Show.

They can't give you any specifics of who they are protesting against since no one is actually oppressing them. Its why they've had to resort to calling it 'systemic' racism.

>peaceful protest
>ugh, they're not even doing anything?

You must be a genius.

Nice reading comprehension there.

>he is like Sam Hyde if Sam Hyde actually had any good genes
kek

>half a decade ago when all this was ramping up they were probably playing pokemon and watching saturday morning cartoons
>half a decade ago

>2011
>Pokemon or saturday morning cartoons being relevant at all

Fund it.

>ugh can they do anything so I can criticize them already??

How should they protest, user? Enlighten me.

t. nigger

What a train wreck of a post

>Pokemon
>irrelevant in 2011

That was right after the release the 5th gen.

who are you quoting?

Nerds were always the villains though. The Bond and Capeshit movies got it right.

>5th gen
>relevant

>jocks
>playing pokemon at all

WE SHALL FIGHT FOR THE WHITE RACE

Holy shit look at all those fat kids on the football team

Yeah it had ryan renalds he was great in it actually

>Those handegg players don't seem to be protesting anything
Why talk about current events if you don't know anything about current events? At pretty much every sports game in America, the national anthem is played before the game starts. Everyone at the stadium is traditionally supposed to stand up and cover their heart. Some black football players have been refusing to stand because Amerikkka killed Trayvon Martin or whatever. It's been a news story for a while now.

Sup Forums actually had a decent conspiracy theory for this.

It could be that the Eastern pac (Russia/China) is helping these kind of movements blow up so that nationalism will die if there was ever a war. It gets bigger when people try and fight it which makes it even more dangerous and SJW only help to spread the fire. There's literally no fighting it.

Why fight for an evil racist country?

Chinks and slav drunks can't do shit. They're subhumans. Nobody is going to invade anybody.

There actually won't be any need to invade at this rate. America would quite literally destroy it's self.

A funny fate for the land of the cucks.

only good post ITT, weev was always a tryhard edgy faggot and jocks today are simply participating in a popular and easy to do ritual. nothings changed
he got BLACKED in prison and if he tries to leave the gang he joined up with for protection they'll kill him.

Nope

>missing the point this hard

the point is they're facing no resistance from society, they have the support of the establishment; so the entire exercise exists solely as a form of self aggrandizement. It's like proclaiming you're against murder and a bunch of morons clap, congratulations you took a position that society as a whole endorses, so brave.

Do you think people in the 1930's got puff pieces and standing ovations, celebrating how brave they were when they stood against racists, they didn't.

>He was always an alpha male that fucked a lot of bitches, he is like Sam Hyde if Sam Hyde actually had any good genes and went full nazi instead of lolbertarian.
weev is Jewish, you know

Good on you, bro.

What a wreck post of a train

first pic is a truckload of ugly. what happened to the square-jawed wedgie administrator.

>when they stood against racists

In the end it turned out they were idiots anyway

racial tolerance is a fool's virtue

>everyone I don't like is jewish

fuck off Sup Forums