My sink went retard. Any tips to hack it back to normal?

My sink went retard. Any tips to hack it back to normal?

Drill new holes in the bottom of the sink
easy fix

You can drink it, then puke it back to sink, everything will go down.

Don't pour oils or fats down the sink. Wait for it to go down, pour some dish soap, run hot water

You also went retard by uploading the photo on the side

Stop putting food /greese down the drain

Shoot the plughole

Pour thick bleach down the drain and let it sit for a while

Is it you sinkchan??

Thanks for your replies, also any ideas how to get rid of cockroches?

For God’s sake Jim! I’m a doctor not a plumber!

use a toilet plunger. keep a bucket under the drainage just in case you get a leak.
disinfect and clean after.

Are u stupid or what?

Don't pour bleach into that sink. You're clogged. If there's nothing blocking the drainage hole, call a plumber to snake it. Or go to your local hardware store, buy a plumbing snake and some sort of cleaner (like drain-o) and clean the damn thing out. Had the same thing happen to me last year. was a simply fix.

there's no other way than to call disinf squad.

It will cost you.

I could not live amongst those bastards

Don't live in filth in the first place. But once the cockroaches are there, you're boned

Detroit water

>Thicc bleach

In what kinda shithole u live?

Go to Dollar Tree buy a short plunger for a dollar. Plunge it. Fixed. If it's a sink that shares a drain with another, buy two.

Need more info - has this happened more than once? OP do you rent and if so does someone live above you? You may have shared drain pipes and if the people are putting shit down it, then it could cause massive backups that look like that

Does it eventually drain yet regurgitate stuff up hours later?

The Mexicans that live above me were putting all kinds of food (eg. Hamburger meat and grease from cooking pasta) that caused this. They actually overfilled both sinks because of it. I had to call a plumber and talk to the landlord. If that's the problem, your landlord needs to talk to your neighbors ASAP

And yes no strong detergents, no greases down your sink. Draino will also not help this problem unless it's a one time clog.

Eat them, it's free protein snacks

Clean your apartment

Don't leave food on table or counter (so in the open), make sure you clean everything from crumbs, don't leave wet surfaces (like by the sink). If it's heavily infested, I guess you will need some chemicals

Don’t be a gross fucking idiot.

user by the time you see one in daylight there are already plenty in your house. Call your landlord or something, or an exterminator if it's your own house. This is way past simple measures

Don't tell me how to live. I live how I want, I just want to know how to fix god damn sink

Scoop all the water out with a jug the put a funnel in your asshole and pour it in

Da fuck, are u hobo who got inside of an abandoned house?

That’s how. Stop being a gross idiot. It’s really not that difficult, unless you’re a nog or a Slav.

No one's gonna stop you from living in filth, we just care about your well-being user-kun.

Scoop all the cockroaches up in a jug the put a funnel in your asshole and pour them in

I think with -kun your giving too much rep to him, more like -chan

If dubs do this

can you post more pictures of your place? for scientific purposes

Just use one these, jesus christ people are idiots these days.

Also there are plenty of these guys on the ceiling. They don't seem to harm, just hate when they jump down to my food/hair. Any ideas how to kill those too?

Do it OP, just light it on fire first

Reroll

Damn man, u need help...

Rall

La Cucaracha!!

Dude, kill yourself instead.

I can't even imagine how you can lay down to rest knowing you could eat one of those fuckers while you sleep.

At least they'll have plenty of food.

>The gross water in sink
>cockroaches
>maggots

Up the butt they all go

winrar

OP this is a fucking riot, please continue to post

Can we see your bathroom next?

Go get that funnel OP because your ass has a date with some roaches

I am far away from hobo,you dip. I just found a new microwave (which also works), so I am far away from being a homo, maybe just a bit lazy.

>I am far away from being a homo
But u are a hobo

Depressing

This niqqa is using trash to cook

Thank you for your service user, you make me feel a lot less bad about my own pointless existence

you "found" a microwave?

Looks like the grub of a flour moth. Search in your opened whole grain food, you will find more of these guys.

Where did yo "find" it?

>which also works

Funniest thread in a while OP, I'll give you that

Sometimes I feel lonely, that's why I build myself a companion. I call him "Angry Boi"

Goddamn, where do you live? In the archetypical slavistan?

trips checked, but slav confirmed by engravements on the right side

My sides.

My fucking god. Not sure if you are trolling but you sound like a psycho of some kind

what is Angry Boi on top of? a backwards bookshelf?

looks greek to me

>psycho
sociopath confirmed

more pics of dirty apartment pls

Loneliest trips I've ever seen.
get a tulpa instead of that "companion".

wasn't gonna say anything, but for fucks sake man. clean your fucking house

I think that's a bed lmao

SHOW what else u need fixing

Do you really that interested? It's nothing special

Where do u sleep?

Boric acid powder. Roach Ridd is the band name we have.

Is that a pantry of some kind? Jesus Christ, user.

we do intrested, user.
Keep posting, I want to see the wiew from your balcony

more

Show us your living quarter user

Kokiam čia bendrike gyveni

Yes it is fascinating. And perhaps we can fix more things for you.

open case (or whatever its called) under sink. There should be pipes down there. Take a bucket. unscrew pipes. get the shit out of them. Screw back on. finished. Post pics of the shit in the pipes

Wait, are you norwegian?

When you sleep roaches will enter your mouth and some will be swallowed.

I used the sleep in the bed, but Angry Boi wanted to have a bed too, so I gave it to him and now I sleep on the floor

free nutrients I say

Angry boi?

>rolling over for your umbrella

you are european
i'd guess either german or poland, maybe hungary
but dat stove and sink … damn, the EURO is big in this one

How stupid cam u be, "Angry boi" is just an umbrela. It doesn't need any sleep, nor place where wo sleep...

I recognize the laminate tiles, seems like a dorm in lithuania

troll confirmed, pack it up (angry) bois lets go home

I like the way you put the garbage right next to your pillow nice. You have inspired me I may do some home improvements of my own

neither of those countries. based on the text on the door of his "pantry"

Not sure of that. There must something really wrong with a person if he lives in such a shithole and does almost nothing about it

is OP Ukrainian by any chance?

Just burn it down

This is angry boi, if you start talking shit again I’ll take more then your bed faggot

Someone needs to screencap this, shit is unreal

He's a student. I could show similar stuff, but at least I take care of my room in dormitory, cockroaches are rare in my room, but sometimes apears there.

For roaches use borax. Kept my bathroom roach free afterfinding roaches in my bathtub consistently (I share a bathroom with a slob).

Idk how to fix the sink. Drill a hole or something