I fucked a girl. Then she's like, I love you but don't want a long distance relationship. What am I supposed to do?

I fucked a girl. Then she's like, I love you but don't want a long distance relationship. What am I supposed to do?

Fuck a different girl you raging fagget

Find a different girl.

I'm ugly as fuck. I don't have any chance of finding a girlfriend. And even if I did have a chance I wouldn't know how to get one...

fuck her some more, say thank you very much, and then fuck her every time shes in town

Make her prego is the only answer

Hookers and cocaine, my friend.

She doesn't intend to visit again. Says that she doesn't have enough money for gas and that a long distance relationship would never work.

I refuse cocaine. And I live in a small town in the middle of nowhere, hookers aren't exactly around here.

Can you afford to move if not ya still beat

I need to stay for the time being to attend college. It's a small town, but ironically has one of the best colleges in the state.

Then go suck cock instead, plenty of guys who don't give a fuck about looks

seems like a win win

Whered she go

Except that we're both single and lonely, have feelings for each other, but can't physically interact everyday.

She lives in Oklahoma, I live in South Dakota.

This is an ideal scenario at least she's not fucking clinging to you as soon as you pipe her like most girls

I'd be happy if she was clingy....

this happened to me, felt like shit for some time, she even suggested to be friends but that made me feel worse, just try to talk to other people and forget about her

I'm a shut in nerd who watches anime, reads books, plays video games, and does homework all day. Finding other people, especially girls is difficult.

If she really loved you like that, she'd make it work until you found a way to move in or live together. A long distance relationship isn't what it was 20 years ago. Things like face time, snap chat, and constant communication through smart phones make it alot more bearable than it used to be. I think she's bullshitting you, besides, have you been seeing each other for a while?

Dont fuck your sister

quads of truth

try some discord chats or something, talk with people like you, make friends, that will probably help

She said that if we lived closer together or something like that, then she'd be willing to do a relationship. The main reason she doesn't want one is because she wants cuddles and kisses and such, stuff that you can't do through long distance. Yea, we've been talking for about 3 months now, fucked 1 month ago.

I already try that, it feels disconnected like they don't really care or something... Idk how to explain it.

How far do you live apart

stop worrying what other people think and you're right they don't give a shit about you because I bet they don't even know you, building a bonded friendship takes time

I don't remember the miles, but it was like a 10-12 hour drive for her to come up to see me once. And she said it cost a ton of $$$ for gas.

Yea, your right. I guess I'm just scared of new people, that's what I'm like around people, an introvert.

Me and my gf would take turns driving to and fro each others schools on the weekends. We would do homework, fuck like crazy, and then go out and party. Her friends became my friends and vise versa. The drive was similar to yours

Long distance relationships NEVER work out, fact. Just gotta end it and move on OP, it'll be easier on you that way.

Yea, but neither of us have jobs/reliable source of income. And I don't have a car.

In my last long distance relationship the drive was two hours. I had a car, but still no job. So I drove up and saw the girl about 2 times a month. In the end, she broke up with me for someone living nearby and my parents found out about my joy ride. They took away my car to prevent it from happening again.

That's your own fault for giving your feelings to a roastie. She'll find some cock in her area if she hasn't already. Shouldn't have been so weak user.