How do can I smoke weed that hasn't been grinded or anything? I don't have papers or a bong or pipe...

How do can I smoke weed that hasn't been grinded or anything? I don't have papers or a bong or pipe. Is there any alternatives to smoke it? I cant buy anything rn.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/s/m.wikihow.com/Make-a-Pipe-from-a-Soda-Can?amp=1
youtube.com/watch?v=bX0pwlGCYi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

heat up butter knife till glowing put but on top of it inhale smoke

tin foil bowl is easy to make if you got tin foil

this

So close, how would I make a bowl out of tin foil?

google?

Yeah, I'll try this. Does the weed not get wasted?

Cover the inside of a pen tap with tin foil and use it as a pipe

don't use tin foil, it's toxic

You're not inhaling most of it, so yes. That part gets wasted.

I have cut a soda can top and bottom off and cut up one side to get a thin sheet of metal and fasioned a pipe from that

Alright, I'm just going to use a hot butter knife then.

make a gb faggot

Step 1: break down via hand, don't be a pussy
Step 2: rip out one of those blank pages from a book (such as a bible)
Step 3: roll

Take the connector off of a coax cable and you have a pipe.

> put your bed and a dime in an empty medicine bottle
> shake viciously until it is ground enough for your needs
> ???
> profit

bud*

do you have an apple? Tin foil?

that is whack as fuck my dude.

Take a soda can and poke holes on the bottom side with a steak knife. Compress slightly to make a platform. Poke another hole for a carb.

shred it with your hands...?

google how to make an apple pipe. way better then tin foil or plastic.

lightbulb

google.ca/amp/s/m.wikihow.com/Make-a-Pipe-from-a-Soda-Can?amp=1

An apple. A soda can works too.

as for smoking it, I would recommend making an apple pipe and avoid tinfoil. you could use a socket wrench head as a bowl if need be

but its cheap and works, still less time consuming that hand grinding

>Obtain: Apple, small knife, fire.
>Carve: Bowl, airway, and carb into apple.
>Grind: Weed with fingers.
>Smoke: Weed everyday.

put the light bulb over the bud cut open facing open downwards. take any paperish-material. stick a needle trough it. pale the bud on the needle. burn it with absolute minimum fire. capture the smoke in bulb. suck it in with a straw. usually used for smoking hash, works for weed if you are really carefull with your flame too

Nice bro science, bro.

Please do not listen to any of the idiots in this thread, you will waste weed in every regard trying their methods. This is the only acceptable way to do what you are asking..

youtube.com/watch?v=bX0pwlGCYi0

Fuck yeah, brother.

You can make a pop can pipe. It's super easy and works fine

This, it's how i grinded up my bud when i first started

>shove bud in your nostrils
>light up
>inhale

only way

That seems most efficient, thanks dude

in high school and before I had a car I would use cans or bottles if I was on the go

tinfoil, basically any fruit, any fucking thing user, you must be pretty new tat this so please dont do it, marijooana ruins lives

Is there any down sides to using an apple as a pipe? That's what I'm thinking of using.

tin foil/empty beer can/metal pen/apple bong
have fun

You can make one from an apple

empty can you gonna look like a fucking crackhead tho

>drink soda
>make small holes in bottom of can
>make one hole in side of can for carb
>hold can upside down
>put weed on top
>light
>inhale through mouth hole of can
>profit

My friend always rolls my weed but he moved away so now I need to do it myself but I don't have any materials except weed

Works just fine, done it many times

I used to grind up my bud with a shot glass and a pair of long pointy scissors. As for smoking it apple pipes are the best. Or take some time and make a waterfall bong. I used to only need one hit from a gatorade waterfall bong and I was soaring.

Tinfoil is toxic. Best thing to do is get a milk jug, stab a hole in it, get a screen from your kitchen sink by unskrewing stuff, get a socket from a wrench set, shove then into the hole then put the screen in the socket.
Wahlah.

literally how the fuck you now know how a pipe works, and cant find something within your home in less then 5 minutes that will serve as a proper cataclyst . like ive smoked out of fucking old controllers, carrots, buckets, with a fucking bread bag! nigga a bread bag.

If you cant figure out how to engineer a piece you are too stupid to be a stoner and are one of "those" who give us a bad name

This also works in hard times. Sadly, bible paper DOES work best

I used to use wrench sockets all the time until I learned that most of them are coated in chromium which is toxic so I try to stay away from them now.

DONT USE A LIGHTBULB UNLESS ITS CLEAR ASLO.the 'white' bulbs are toxic and only methhead use them. You can clean them with salt but just use a clear one friendo

you wanna get high or get busy thinking what others will think? people, who don't smoke will consider you a junkie either way

TRUE THAt MY BAD

Little 14 yr old me gave the info while current 24 yr old me was like "yeah fuck it, smoke out the socket"

make a gravity bong using a water bottle, super big gulp, and a metal wrench socket for a bowl

>bread bag
I smoked out a highheel shoe once

Wtf. With the amount of time I imagine this takes, you might as well grind it up by hand. Who tf comes up with this shit?

cut the bottom out of a plastic bottle or use a toilet paper roll and hold over the knives like a tunnel for the smoke. pretty easy man i was doing this shit when i was literally like 13. don't be retarded. or use a socket attatchment for a wrench. put weed in and light it. ffs

It works but it's harsh and tastes like absolute shit

Put it in a glass bowl or cup or jar or something. Cut it up with scissors while you watch TV or something.
Make a gravity bong. Cut the top off a 2L soda bottle and the very bottom off a water bottle. Make sure the bottle fits.
Fill the soda bottle with water.
Take lid off water bottle, fold a bit of aluminum foil in there. Poke holes in it with a pin or toothpicks.
Aluminum foil is safe unless you're using it 24/7 for years. Aluminum is safe, HOWEVER the coating on aluminum cans is incredibly toxic. Avoid.
Sink water bottle in the soda bottle. Light the weed and pull up slowly. Take the aluminum bowl off and inhale slowly. Repeat as necessary.

this fucking thread man

You can grind it with scissors and shotglass, Make a gravity bong from soda bottle, piece of carrot is good for making a bowl.

Aluminum is certainly not safe to smoke out of.
You can smoke a receipt, it will burn but you can do it.

i smoke a 5 gum wrapper that i peeled all the metal part off of, would not want to smoke the ink on a receipt

Checkem

If you burn it thoroughly first then use it as a gauze it's not as bad. Still recommend just going to a shop though OP.

Maybe stop you no life spastic?

Fuck that

Why? Its not a regular thing, just whenever I get my hands in it.

Get a can put it on its side and stab holes in it. Position the can like you would hold it up to your mouth to drink out of it. The top side is where you will stab holes. Make sure its empty (duh). Stab about 10 really small holes then push that side of the can in a bunch to create a bowl.

Then on the side near the bottom you stab a bigger whole for the carb. Drop some weed in and Cover the card with your finger and put your lips where you would drink. Suck big boi succ

Make a bong

Good solid tutorial on how to make an on the go meth pipe Cletus.

Pussy

Most fruits and vegetables make excellent pipes/bowls, especially an apple. Using nothing but an apple and a pen/pencil you can make a bowl better than any shitty one you'd find in a head shop for less than $30

Call it what you want faggot you can still smoke weed out of it

use a spoon

use the filler pages in a bible or simlar printed book. Then get a piece of cardpaper for a filter. Roll up, use honey or jelly as glue.

use your ass