Got blown off again. Why do women love to torture me?

Got blown off again. Why do women love to torture me?

Pics or never happened

Gay

More pics for reference.

oh god you sound like a loser BETA

Find another bitch, faggot.

the real question is why do you love saving phone pics from the internet and posting as your own OP

She probably got a better offer.

She’s. It that into you. Let her continue to use you as a contingency if she cant make other plans, or find someone who will prioritize you.

Dude, you sound like you are trying way to hard. Notice that she isn't using anything other than a period and you end every sentence with an exclamation?

Shit bro step your game up.

Learn to be available but have a sense of mystery. Make her want to meet with you and figure out who you are.

"Where the meat falls off the bone."

OP is Boston faggot.

>good morning

You're a fucking moron. It's the Winter and she might not actually be feeling well. Let her know you hope she feels better and you could always bring her hot soup and tea. If she takes you up on it you know she wasnt bullshit. If she passes you off then ghost her ass. Move the fuck on

quit saying good morning you fucking autistic pleb

Real talk. Not even a smiley face

You don't text to set up shit u idiot

>It was yummy

What I've learned over the years is to care less. Don't come across too interested and too caring. you have to find a balance. When you're texting, keep it simple, don't over explain yourself. If she keeps doing it then just move on to the next one. If you beat yourself up over the fact you're getting played then you'll just find yourself back to square one.And when you make plans, don't use works like 'could' or 'thinking' because to me that makes you sound like you're 50/50 about it. Be confident.

Care less, keep things simple and make plans that meet on your terms.

This.
Exaclamations show weakness. Instead of asking if next week she was available, he should've affirmed that next week they would meet

Do you realize you're acting like a woman?
Your goal is to build attraction and words on a screen don't really do it.
You don't text to set up dates, you don't text good morning or any pointless text like that.
You're killing attraction

Then what do you text for?
How do you set up dates?

You text to get nudes and post on Sup Forums

This guy gets it

I only ever use tinder on vacation. But from what I've gathered, be assertive. Don't give them an option. Say like, "I'm going to get coffee at x, come join me."

ask her in person, at or at the least call her.

And don't ask like " i was wondering....i was thinking... "

Just be direct, " Hey lets go to this place its on me "

or

" I want to show you this new place "

or " hey I have some dank weed "

cause bitches luuuuv the drugs.

make it mysterious and thrilling, not sensative and charming,

good advice

If you ever post "good morning" with no further message, you already lost. Move on, she knows you're a beta

You come off as a pussy, and guess what a pussy cant fuck a pussy? you need to be a man, that means taking charge.

be a dick.

Haha she got back to me faggots. I'm getting in dat pussy.

Ouch. So much friendzone talk it hurts

This, but probably not for the reason a lot of guys are thinking.

It's not that anyone wants to be with someone who doesn't care about them. But when someone seems to ONLY care about chasing a partner, it makes them come across as some combination of boring and off putting.

You should have enough going on in your life that texting "Good Morning" unprompted every morning isn't something that even crosses your mind.

Everyone wants to be with someone who has some degree of independence, and who is interesting and has hobbies/a life of their own. Obviously you can go too far the other way and it just feels cold and clinical if you don't show any warmth or interest at all. But if there's the sense that "getting this girl" is your one and only priority, there's no interest in seeing it through. That's too much pressure and overbearance, it's uncomfortable, and it's not enticing at all.

>dunks
>rain check
What girl talks like that?

White girls from the northeast

>just had a huge migraine
>i'm getting in dat pussy
what?

you better ignore her now. unless you want to become that guy where she always can complain when she feels bad

Should've just said "Yeah that's fine." and then left it at that. It would've made her initiate the next meeting so you could see if she was actually interested. And if she didn't it's onto the next chick. Worst case scenario you wait a week and then be like whatsup did you still want to do something? By pursuing the next date right away after she showed disinterest you may be over-engaging and showing her you're not that much of a catch and/or are needy. Or maybe she just genuinely didn't feel that good and is into you. Time will tell.

I hate the dating game and single women and how much higher value they have in the single world. I got my wife by fucking one of her friends after she told me she didn't want to be exclusive... lol. All of a sudden she wanted to be exclusive. It's cut-throat out there.

More like: "Just took a huge cock and got dropped off."

this lololololololololol

Sorry bro. Everyone calling you a pussy is giving you good advice. I do not get the impression you're getting that particular pussy.

Actually possible. I was seeing this girl once and she wanted me to date her. I said no. She told me one day she was going on a date with some guy later that night. I fucked her before she left. Poor guy went on a date with a girl who fucked some dude like 2 hours previously and didn't know it

OP what do you look like?

He'll learn. We've all had it pulled on us.

she is just entertaining you OP, she has no interest in anything to do with you. your conversation is dry, you aren't keeping her interest. lrn2give up

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Tru dat. First girlfriend was fucking some guy while I was texting her and totally in love with her 2gether 4eva type bullshit. Few girlfriends later, as a single dude in the military I fucked a couple chicks who literally texted their boyfriends right before/after fucking me. Makes it hard to trust chicks. Gotta find a good one but damn if a lot of them aren't nasty selfish until they get older and their social value gets a little lower. Maybe it's different for some people.

That's a real thing. My buddy had a chick friend that he casually banged. Sometimes before big dates where she wanted to keep the guy interested, but didn't want to give up the puss yet, would let my buddy bang her so she knew temptation could not get the better of her. Women are beyond practical in certain ways. In ways of the cock, that is.

I'm in the same boat as OP. There's a girl i always hang out with, and she always texts me cute messages after we've hung out telling me what a great day she's had. Last night she told me she was planning on fucking some guy in a hotel at a work conference. so i've been full ghost mode all day. ignored 4 texts, 1 fb message and a snapchat. fuck that shit.

She's interested in you. Tell her to go for it so she thinks you don't care about her. As a result she'll put forth the effort to want to make you care.

Yep what this guy said.
Don't mentioned getting together with her if you don't believe us. Promise you she will not bring up getting together next week.

This kind of shit is why I've just given up even trying. If some girl that likes gaming and motorcycles as much as me walks up to me and asks me out then sure thats cool, but I'm fucking done even trying to initiate. It just isn't worth the time or effort.

She's using you, dude.

Best just cut ties and find a girl who you can have a real, fulfilling relationship with.

"You needa text you're gf's about wanting to fuck guys unless you're wanting to fuck me lol."

Just text that to her. It'll show her you have balls at least. She doesn't realize/care that you have a penis right now. You prolly aren't gonna fuck her either way, might as well at least not get fucked but also not be a pussy.

In my experience women are always the ones who can battle their urges better. But there are some girls who just can't not get fucked constantly.

>rain check?
>Nah. Be there or forget about another date.

The beta orbiter strikes again.

Why would we send that? It doesn't even make grammatical sense you fucking mongoloid.

Never talk to her again, thats what I would do.

lol

Fine, keep the concept. Make it make sense grammatically.

"lol. How you gonna text me about the guys you wanna fuck? How about text that stuff to your gf's unless I'm the guy you're talking about wanting to fuck."

Maybe there's better things to text in response to a girl who is texting about the guy she's gonna fuck tonight. The point is just not to be like "okay, have fun love u b safe"

Do not do this.

Like Andrew "Dice" Clay said in one of his funnier skits: "I bought the fuckin' bitch pizza!" Some girls know their personality and conversation aren't enough, so they just scratch that itch. Kind of in the same spirit that I take a piss or a dump.

This makes a little more sense, but jesus why do you "text" like a porch monkey, but post like a regular guy?

"I apologize for your sickness. The world is an unfair place indeed. Please, m'lady, allow me to being you a cup of chicken noodle soup, that you may be well again."

That paragraph makes you sound like an unintelligent, uneducated, trailer park idiot.

she didn't text it to me, she told me in person after we'd both had a couple of drinks. she was telling me how she'd been celebate so far this year and that she was going to try go the whole year but that probably isn't going to happen because some guy i can't remember his name is going to be at the conference she's going to.

I don't know. I think it's just a low effort type thing. If you put too much effort into your texts you end up looking like a try-hard. Maybe with more high class chicks people text like they write? Wouldn't know, lol.

" good morning "

you should have said "yo what is up my dude"

and you didn't make a move then? You are a tard.

Good luck bro. Sounds like you're severely friend-zoned. Be bold, because worst case scenario is you get shut down. That was a good opportunity to say "You know I'm a guy right? I have a penis. If you ever decide you don't want to be celibate this year you just let me know."

Hindsight's 20/20 though. I prolly wouldn't have said shit in the moment either.

She said that to make you jealous because she likes you and wants you to make your move so she gets with you instead. Sometimes they go too far and end up hurting you or making you think they've already made up your mind. You should discourage this by saying don't give him the satisfaction of getting with you because he hurt you in the past or something. She wants you.

What was i supposed to say to that? i just changed the subject to something else.

>that moment when a girl you want to bang tells you about how she's going to fuck another dude and you just listen to her and complain on Sup Forums

Word of advice OP, don't come to Sup Forums for relationship advice. The fact that you own a girl's personal number and are actually conversing her is infinitely further than most on Sup Forums have ever taken it with a woman. Yet somehow they are all expert relationship gurus. Really makes you think.

I've actually said this to her before, about a month ago she told me she couldn't find her vibrator since she moved and was sexually frustrated and i straight up said to her, i'm single, you're single i don't see why we can't help each other out. and she said that i'm too nice and she wouldn't want to use me like that.

Sounds like you got better dealed. She found something (or someone) better to do than you.

> she said that i'm too nice and she wouldn't want to use me like that.
its time to ghost her lmao

If you let that fly you may be too nice. Just something to consider. "You think i'm too NICE? Ouch. I'm omw gonna fuck you right now lol."

Sure you would

again, i said that to her in person and not text. she promptly changed the subject after that.

Naw. Like I said, in the moment it's hard to do and hindsight is 20/20. But it would've been worth a shot if persistence crossed my mind at the time.

if this really happened don't waste your time trying to get with her. she's literally already blown you off, stop trying. sorry to say this.

what should i do?
a) ghost her
b) straight up tell her i like her and want to fuck her
c) continue to be friendzoned

Best advice in the thread.

Ask your dad. Your sorry ass was conceived somehow.

Then she's probably keeping you around to stroke her ego

ask her to let you film her and her bull

this is the part where you block her/never reply again

Option b is the only one with a possible win. If option b fails, it's literally the same result as you get win or lose with options a and c.

this a million times

satan, no

she has got a pretty big fucking ego.

you've already said B, C is for the cucked. just start to reply every few days or so and see what she does

just ask some other girl out. If you are this early in the dating game you shouldnt have your eyes on just one girl.

send her tai lopez youtube video links and every couple hours ask her if she has the knowledge

One way to make a girl go on a date with you is if you actually call her and talk to her. Texting won’t go so far.

Next time you want to say “good morning” you call her and tell her good morning. Then, you ask her if she wants to go with you to x later. If she likes you she will say yes.

Listen up faggots and virgins. Girls want a guy who is wanted by other females. They want a worthy mate. Just like in the fucking animal kingdom. If you come off as needy or too available, a girl will be turned off. It's not even on a conscious level. Don't be a dick bit don't be needy!!! If you come at a girl like she's not the only game in town, you'll be much more successful than this "whatever works for you", "whatever you need", good morning bullshit. This stinks of friendzone

Fuck one of her friends. Girls do nooooottt like that one bit. Or just hit on one of them in front of her. She'll come around.

This actually may be more accurate than straight b. She knows you want to fuck her. Now show that you aren't that interested her UNLESS she wants to fuck you too. Basically talk to her much less unless she starts getting flirty and if it happens use her flirtyness to move in.

good guy FBI posting fire truths today

>but as a friend
>but as a friend

these bitches need to be locked in a rape dungeon for the remainder of their lives for saying this stupid shit

This probably

Sorry OP she probably just doesn’t like you. It’s hard to tell with text and not really knowing this girl or the giant faggot OP but it seems like she isn’t interested, you have to initiate every convo and end up looking like a try hard. Maybe she is just boring and doesn’t like to text or talk who knows if you really do like her op and want to make it work back off a little wait for her to text good morning and if she doesn’t than fuck it move on. Go after someone else and if she really does like you she will come crawling back

excatly ty, go out on a date with a new girl and post pics somewhere she will see. she will get jealous and either give you what you want. if not fuck her