So were they inter-dimensional Jews or what?

So were they inter-dimensional Jews or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_Attacks!
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally who

Why was this movie such a flop

Shitty marketing

>Call the movie: John Carter

Should have called it : John Carter of Mars.

Would have turned more heads.

Horrendous marketing. It was a mediocre, soulless film but in no way deserving to flop that hard.

Yeah it wasnt good, but it was honestly miles better than all this fucking comic book shit we are drowning in

At least it TRIED to have a different aesthetic than the endless blockbusters that are based off literal childrens picture books yet try to be 'realistic' and force an agenda

The real question is how did it possibly cost that much to make

$220 million?

Obviously all the Disney Jews involved got more than their fair share of blow and underage puss on this project

No movie with the word "mars" in the title has turned a profit.

The aesthetic was moronic and ugly though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_Attacks!

>Mars Attacks!
>Budget $70 million
>Box office $101.4 million

>Superior Intelligence master race that manipulates lesser barbarians on backwards shitholes

maybe they were Jews

>what is marketing

Such a comfy movie

all the stuff with the green fellas looked pretty good

This, comfy af.

My only gripe was the armor design for some of the characters looked kinda cheap, and the finale is very rushed.

marketing, yo

It butchered the books beyond belief. One of the first ever science fiction series ever and it was reduced to a comfy rainy day movie. The fucking travesty.

I've never been so mesmerizied with a women on screen than with Deja. I think it's because she's so orange but I couldn't stop staring at her everytime she was on screen

the lanky tribals and their little society was based and unique for hollywood

No, but surprisingly the guys in "Dude Where's My Car" were the real inter-dimensional space jews. Where they're from Swedes look like ugly little wogs.

>we live in a world where Avatar is the top grossing film of all time and John Carter is one of the greatest flops of all time
Now I'm not saying JC deserves to be a huge franchise or whatever but seriously now.