check
>pedophilia
check
>paederasty
check
>child abuse
check

Why so French people this cuck?

20% of french people voted for this cuck and the 50% others voted against Le Pen lmao
fuck this gay country

Imagine if he was a little girl and she a grown ass man

t. country that voted to become a dictatorship

>watermelon seller
Check

>planned a false coup to kill all political opponents
Check

>become a dictator by referendum
Check

Are you Kurd or Alevi?

nice

Pretty hot desu

>haven't lost my virginity for 20 years
check
>my parents wonder I'm gay
check
>I'm just ugly and not attractive
check
>wanna die with dignity
check

>builder of a new Europe
check

uhh I dunno
maybe they
maybe they
umm lemme think
hm hmm hmm
maybe they didn't want a Russian puppet as their president???

Most people in the US actually like Macron despite he only won because people hated Le Pen more. They seem to think Macron is some handsome "leftist" hero despite him being a neo liberal wanting to privitize alot of shit. The french election was one of the most unpopular ever in history. My nation is way too stupid to under stand politics at all.

Only a delusional roach can not see that Erdogan is a fucking dictator.He had his goons literally beat up a protester in the US (trump being the pussy that he is, didn't do squat shit about it).

she looks like a fucking bogdanoff

what people say is tradition and what actually is tradition are two different things my friend.

why not fuck around if everybody is OK with it?

Kys normalfag.

>le Russia boogeyman
CNN please go

>fuck your teacher as a teenager
>years later became the most powerful man in the country
ywn be alpha like him

it seems like the way to win elections these days is to be less hated then your opponent despite you yourself being a shit human being with shit ideas. People should call it the Trump/Macron theory.

Hristiyan?
Ermeni?
Yahudi piçi?

lol Erdogan is a fucking cunt and he became a pseudo-dictator by referendum.

When did France go so wrong

t. RT

erdogan is not dictator dumb nigger.

I'm not expecting a country whose First Lady wears a fucking hijab to understand our customs. I bet strong women scare you.

keep drinking the kool aid

Unbelievable isn't it? And the French made her first lady.

But Le Pen was the shit human being with shit idea. Macron is the seemingly non-threatening guy who will tell you what you want to hear.

she looks like groot

I was referring to the relationship and cheating part. I had a hot teacher in the final year of school. She looked like Felicity Jones and I wanted to shag her. Macron actually cucked his favourite teacher's husband. He's the man I was meant to be.

>People should call it the Trump/Macron theory.
Le Pen is the Trump equivalent, aka someone unqualified, inexperienced, having no direction and whose only claim to fame is sensationalist populism

Most people in America don't give a shit about French elections and wouldn't even know his name or even recognize his face.