It's not happening, is it?

It's not happening, is it?

Hopefully not, I can't stand (((brockhampton)))

Wtf, I thought Sup Forums liked brockhampton

What's not happening?

I really cant stand the whole oh we're a rap group that has 1000 members thing

They used to like them but p4k gave S1 a 6.4 so

or maybe all the kids from reddittt fucked off and left.

They are okay, but not amazing or anything.

>the reddit demographic of Sup Forums ever leaving
good joke

A lot of there hype comes from the lyrics concerning homosexuality. That has given them a lot of buzz, because I can't think of any other rapper's rhyming about giving head and or receiving head in their songs.

They were supposed to drop something today, maybe Saturation III. One of the members tweeted "oct 11" a while ago and deleted it shortly after.

100% won't be the album, more than likely it will be a single?

this is why i don't like them. i can't listen to that subject matter
same reason why i don't bump nikki minaj. shit isn't for me.

>I can't think of any other rapper's rhyming about receiving head in their songs.
wtf have you listened to any hip-hop ever?

that mny of them are white? wtf

Uh it's like 50/50

i thought there was like one white kid and the rest were black. i cant stand white rappers i think its fucked up and appropriative.

Honestly saturation 2 is average at best, a few alright songs. Not sure where the hype is coming from

Die

i think it has a lot to do with feeling familiar to their target demographic. like some nerdy suburban high school kids can relate in a way where they might not be able to bragadaccio rappers rapping about luxury, having sex all the time etc or gangster rappers who talk about growing up in the hood, gang violence, drugs, etc.

Me neither, It's like you can't pinpoint anything they make. I prefer one or two "master minds" in groups. Makes the music easier to relate to.

i'll listen to it, but i don't like the fact that if you watch their tour videos they've got all these shitty as gays fan boying at their feet like they're the gods of queers. i have no problem with gays but don't turn this into a gay band you know what i'm saying?
yeah it fucks up the flow a lot having a hook in between every verse. i just want a song of straight fire, but you get different people at different speeds and it kills the hype