Please kindly post your face when we win the treble this year. Only a few games left

Please kindly post your face when we win the treble this year. Only a few games left.

Who /bb/ here? (based benfica).

which part of Mauritania are you from lad?

What treble!?

Wait, are you losers counting with Supercup!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(now seriously, Guimarães will cuck you. Twice)

Why would we not count the supercup? Serious question. And LOL at Guimarães cucking us. You know they have no chance.

You only count League Titles, Cup titles, and Europa League and Champions League (and prebious Cup Winners Cup titles). And, if you really want to stretch, League Cups. You DON'T count tournaments of one game only, or two-leg finals

treble?

I unironically believe that Benfica will win and FCPorto will be 3rd.

supercup is a one/two match competition. counts as a trophy but a minor trophy, like the european supercup or CWC
Porto won it 3 years ago and they didn't claim it saved their season when they won nothing else.

It's just a glorified pre season match. A league cup is much more valuable imo.

Didn't realize there were so many porto fags on here

>he doesn't know what is Portoposting

Anyway, NOBODY CLAIMS A TREBLE WHEN WINNING JUST THE CUP, THE LEAGUE AND THE SUPERCUP. IT'S NOT JUST PORTO. ASK ANYONE ELSE

Whatever dude. I really dgaf about porto fags. I'm a diehard benfica fan. And we are winning it all this year...as usual.

Thanks. Bye.

>as usual

You won your last league in 2013

Lol...

Supercup doesn't count for the treble

>Especially short competitions such as the Charity/Community Shield, Intercontinental Cup (now defunct), FIFA Club World Cup or UEFA Super Cup are not generally considered to contribute towards a Double or Treble

(from Man United's wikipedia)

That being said, Benfica is going to win the double which is very good.

As a Porto fan, I'd take a League Cup at this point. No trophies since Kelvin's goal. Was it a curse?

So what!? It also took you a while before Trappatoni used his Opus Dei rituals to defeat us

>Was it a curse?
Yes, it was. We used all our luck with Kelvin. We are recovering now, but first we need to get rid of everything that was a constant for all these trophyless four years...

So desperate to win a "treble" that you have to stretch it to supercups. Pathetic

>this post
>this flag

Not surprised in a bit.

>supporting the most corrupt """""""club"""""" since porco in the 90's
>buying refs
>buying opposing teams players before playing them

I want you all to die tbqh.

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""we""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Oh man not these allegations again. Porto fans are the worst man jeez.

Anyway I'll enjoy our treble this year while you guys well...win nothing lol.

He called us porco, you stupid fucking leaf! Can't you fucking see that he is a fucking Lagarto, you disgusting piece of shit!?

Also, you are not going to win the treble! The Supercup doesn't fucking count! The only time you won a treble was about two years ago, when you won the League, the Cup, and the League Cup together! Only those competitions, plus the Champions League and Europe League (and Cup Winners Cup) count!

TREBLE POWER RANKINGS

1. League, Cup, Champions League
2. League, League Cup, Champions League
3. League, Cup, Europa League
4. League, League Cup, Europa League
>POWER GAP
91. Cup, League Cup, Champions League
901. League, Cup, League Cup
9001. Cup, League Cup, Europa League

>NOT TREBLE POWER GAP
90000000001. any "treble" with a supercup included

hope I didn't miss any case

heyy
what part of Benfica are you from?

Morro da Mangueira, its is in São Cristovão Vasco da Gama neighbour close to Benfica neighbour.

Who else /treble/ here?

Just count Eusebio cups too while you're at it

>europa league
>treble

Topkek. If you don't win the CL, you don't win a treble.

Friendly reminder to you all that Europa League is a second rate losers tournament

Celtic here. Know how ya feel.

SOON