Help me Sup Forums...

Help me Sup Forums, you're my only hope! I moved to CO from TX and I'm looking for advice on how to go about finding a new coke connect.

>itt good and bad ideas on finding coke

buying coke is already a bad idea

yeh but its fun

How about save the fucking money and buy yourself some decent weed. Oh wait, Texas sucks and probably still jails people for life for a dimebag.

Stop doing drugs.
Waste of fucking money.
Always.
What, for a 15 minute high?
Lame.

This.

I grow my own weed, and yeah TX sucks ass.

no it's not.
do me a favour next time you buy coke: do get some aceton and wash your coke before you snort it. you will be crying by how little coke is in your "coke"

I get it's not everyone's cup of tea.

Darknet fam

where in tx?
just hang out in bars and ask around after shooting the shit with people.

hang out in bars. strike up conversation with likely candidates, edge the conversation toward drugs if needed. casually ask if they know where you can find some coke when you get to the right point.

What a better time to stop than now?
You know, stick around nice people only and all that.

Go to bars. Talk to a drunk person who won't be paranoid about you being police. Ask them who's got the shit. You can sometimes smell when it's around as well.

If you find good coke mail me some. thanks

from austin

Just look for the MF coming out the bathroom with a bit of a sniffle. Then buy them a drink and start a dialogue but be smooth dont just start screaming give me your connect

"Nice people"

Everyone does coke dude. Everyone

go to sidebar or yellowjacket or hotel vegas
this city is literally covered in the shit

I just don't go out very much. I guess I'll have to start going to bars and keeping an eye out for it.

no they don't.

I'm sure many people are acquainted with it but coke is so shitty these days that there's not a big culture of coke users like there used to be.

At least not where I live. If you live where there's good coke lemme know.

This is how i find dope or coke in a place i moved to. I found where the bad areas are of the closest city. Then id go to that area and walk around and talk to sketchy people in the area. You can either get robed, ripped off or get a connect. Dont ask local business owners. I went in a bodega and did that once and almost got my ass beat.

Fuck you bitch

kik?

strip clubs are jam packed full of that shit go there

biatxguy

fuck that idea man.

I've done that shit in the past. Got ripped off more times than I'd admit to anyone except Sup Forums.

Only time I ever tried crack was from that approach though.

upgrade to meth

sonofabunghole my kik phone is dead rn

cool, sent you a msg