We doing it brit/pol/s!

We're crashing the economy!
Hoorah!

>we
You mean them

The Jews do this.

>do a poll
>the result is not what you want
>OY VEY! How do you scare the stupid goys into doing our bidding?
>I GOT IT!
>deliberately drop the value of their currency
>have your cousin Heimie write an article
>publish and wait for the "mail-in votes" to force a BREX-IN by a 0.2% margin.

Britbros, serious question.

What are the odds that it'll get to the day of the polls or just before, and the EU says: "Nope, no vote, you can't leave, try and we invade."

What happens?

>turns its fire on immigration
Is it really? Or is this not just a title to use immigration to steer people in the other direction, considering what a delicate topic it seems to be...

WITH NO SURVIVORS

That would be illegal and known world wide.. Shamelessly runs for the US

I've voted 100$ with my dad on Britain to stay
will I lose?

*bet, dangit

Get the fuck outta there Britain.

Brexit will never happen.

It'll magically be "stay".

Even if they actually went public with the votes saying that "leave" won, Britain would still stay in the EU.

>NATO countries invading another NATO country

Enjoy not having American military protection idiots

Immigration is literally the biggest 'gotcha' brexiters have, they should really use it more often.

Fuck, there were 4x payout on brexit. I should bet on it.

Indeed, Britain has been Cuckistan since just after our war of independence.

>United States: 1776
>Canada: 1867
>Australia: 1901
>New Zealand: 1907
>United Kingdom: 2016

Better late than never. God bless the Queen, God bless the Commonwealth, and God bless the newly independent United Kingdom.

t. 98% Irish-Blooded American

>Brexit will never happen.

Yep.

Things aren't going to get any better. They are only going to get worse.

>Hillary will win.
>Brexit won't happen.
>Le Pen will lose.
>FPO will lose in 2017.
>AFD will lose.
>Mass immigration will continue and we will all become minorities in our countries.

Might as well kill myself now.

Been here since the 1600s, Pajeet.

I get your humor, but the date for Canada was 1982. You still beat the UK. You got the burn there Leafbro, don't over-compensate.

Patriation isn't the beginning of independence. If you consider it to be, though, Canada still beat out Australia and New Zealand. Both were patriated in 1986.

> EU
> Invade Britain

Them and what army?

Britbongs are still allies of the EU. Do you get all your knowledge of the world from Sup Forums?

The EU army that is going to be announced the day after the Brexit vote.

If the EU outright stated that we'd be out of the EU without a vote.
They can threaten us as much as they want with soft power but a military threat is would ensure Brexit.

Stay strong, Brexits.

>Implying the EU army will be anything other than shit without Britain doing all the work as usual

They can announce all they want, but actually making one their threats are useless

>invading country that has nuclear weapons
But, seriously, after such statement EU will utterly collapse in no more than a month, and without actual fighting.

They will need it ready to do welcoming parades for when Turkey and Libya join.

Border free zone in the whole of the Med (Israel will be allowed to keep its borders because of the Holocaust of course)

It will be close

Atm looks like we`ll be leaving

But nearer to voting day the BBC and PM will go into overdrive and probably the leave people will lose overall

That being said virtually everyone I know is voting leave (except A woman I know who is literally nobility so totally out of touch)

>Israel will be allowed to keep its borders because of the Holocaust of course

Came to post this. Well done, toothpaste

You have nuclear weapons. No one invades a country with nuclear weapons.

Nigger I will get in a fucking rowboat and cross the Atlantic myself to defend British sovereignty against the Cuckold Union

I WOULD BE DOWN FOR AN ANGLO-AMERICAN TRADE DEAL.

Our subs sink any Eurocuck invasion fleet and any airborne invasion gets shot down by the RAF.

Basically WW2 all over again, we hold our own until Trump gets elected and together we purge the continent of German led mischief.