This is as unrealistic as it gets

This is as unrealistic as it gets.

The dead rising from the grave is fine though

He's trying to eventually rebuild civilized society. He understand full well that he may never be able to exist in the new world, but that he has to do what he does now in order to make it happen.

Beta numales and other assorted cucks wouldn't understand what kind of sacrifices one would need to make in such a situation.

That creates the scenario that the characters inhabit, like every speculative fiction.

BUDDY YOU STlLL THERE?

I JUST DON'T KNOW

IT SEEMS LIKE YOU'RE TRYING TO SPEAK

BUT YOU JUST TOOK A HELL OF A HIT

I JUST POPPED YOUR SKULL SO HARD YOUR EYEBALL POPPED OUT

AND IT IS GROSS AS SHIT

What are you even worried about OP? you'd be dead inside the first week if Le Zombie Apocalypse actually happened. Your replica JList katana made out of aluminum won't be as effective as you think, nor will your out of shape ass.

Do you think they will show this in the series or will they just make him a regular villain instead?

>We murder, we don't rape.

Thats some cartoonish shit indeed.

He's a representation of American culture. Hell take violence to the extreme, but he can't stand sex.

don't rapists get shit on prisons once inmates find out what they did? I mean compared to plain old murderers.

In the comics they hinted that he got his dick cut off and can't stand the thought of sex.

Not really
dead people won't look for revenge and I assure you that your name gets worse at the hands of a raped victim than some dead cunt

Yes but prison is where a man is most likely to be raped so it is more of a dominance thing than a real honor thing.

>It's impossible that some people can still not approve of rape in a post-apocalyptic world
Glad a retard like you won't make it past day one.

Nah if anything they would keep enemy women/children as sex slaves that shit happens all the time even in modern conflicts.

When? Was it in his mini or something?

>This is as unrealistic as it gets.

No, is not, he is the top dog, he wants sex to be something you earn, the top dog will fuck more, the lower ones will fuck less, he gets to cuck others in exchange of priviledges and stuff like that.

His group need strong rules, and i think that not thinking with their dicks is a good rule.
Other groups in the comics love rape, it's just that negan wants to streamline the way to civilization.

actually i've been training hard for the incoming race war

>not raping then murdering
SHIGGY

Why does Rick accept Negan into his group after he killed Glenn?

Did Rick never really like Glenn?

Rick never really liked any of the non-whites in his group. Why do you think they kept dying over and over again?

I think its child molesters that get shit on in prison.

All sex offenders are at the bottom of the food chain

Negan? No. In fact, he fucks his people's wives to keep them in line.

We don't rape but we do bash people skulls to paste. Can't tarnish the good name of the Saviors now can we?

t. dickless beta cuck

How bout watching the show instead of asking dumb ass questions. If he didn't do it they would kill his son.

Not reading the comic