White castle thread?

White castle thread?

What the fuck is there to say?

This thread is trash.

Krystal is better chumps

Oldfag the thread. Typical banter. I wanna own a ranch and make it McDonald's.

No its not. I had krystals it was trash.

dumb nigger its a white castle thread, post white castle related things.

It is objectively better faggot. Don't be jelly

I want white castle. This imaginary turf war irks me. Its like a cartoon where you get the one you don't want.

Somebody else needs to go to white castle too. I'm thinking law abiding citizen 2 with racism.

Gerard butler as himself in this stoner comedy. Gerard butler goes to white castle.

White castle rapes In n out

Krystals being better is impossible

Wish there was a white castle near me. I have to settle for the frozen ones from the store. Nowhere near as good.

You motherfucker

Can't you get it via drone?

>located in Atlanta, Georgia
yeah Krystals is for niggers confirmed

is a white castle burger better than a junior bacon cheese burger from wendies?

why?

What the fuck is white castle?

Britfag here.
I had a Five Guys in London a couple of days ago, it was average at best. Why do the shit fast food places come to the UK?

White Castle RULES!!! You'll never see a movie about 2 guys going to Burger King or Wendy's

My typical White Castle order: Large Coke, 6 cheeseburgers, onion rings and fried clams! Yum Yum Yum!!!

MURICAN FRANCHISE BURGERS ARE SHIT TIER INDUSTRIAL WASTE

It's not even real food, Subway aswell.

Burger restaurant. The burgers are tiny so you buy like 6 of them.

>subway isnt real food

what

Bitch, man up and order a Crave Case.

Its better than raping Wendy you fucking terrorist

Gotta say when I was 16-19 White Castle was my fucking shit. I could have eaten there every day if I had let myself. Nowadays I really limit how much I go there. Probably once every two months or so. I still love the taste and it doesn't give me the shits they're so famous for but I just need to be eating better now that I'm older.

The best White Castle is at the corner of Northern and Bell Blvds in Bayside Queens

100% the only way to properly order at White Castle is jalapeno cheeseburger and add pickle. Also fuck their stupid flavorless fries. Get the tator tots.

>i like white castle but it sure doesn't like me...

White Castle still exists?

I'm also surprised.

I live in the north east and the closest White Castle is over two hundred miles away. If any one of you was standing in front of me with a fresh sack of sliders (not that frozen shit from grocery stores, I’m taking about the real thing) I would happily stab you in the face to get them. I’d fucking stab you in the face and sit, laughing, on your still-warm body while I ate those delicious little meaty treats. Fuck do I love me some White Castle. “But muh Kristals!” Fuck your Krystals. Krystals ASPIRE to be good enough to be eaten by white trash. Fuck you, fuck Krystals. I guess if you DID have some White Castle here I could politely ask you to surrender them first, but you’d be a fool if you did, so get ready for a stabbin’, burger boy…

Why is it the best?

Valid point. But I'm talking about a light lunch when I don't want to get all weighted down during the work day

Nah I got Shake Shack

How

There's a shit ton of great bars all within stumbling distance

Is a crave case not a light lunch? If I'm going to dig in for a hearty meal, I go with the crave crate. Only eat about 2/3s of it in one go though so I get a bunch with no onions so I can give them to my dog.

White Castle didn't make the cut in CA; but I've been curious just how bad they taste.

It appears to be the Jack in the Box of the east but without the menu options.

Plus, that pic shows them packaging burgers in Chinese food boxes. wtf is up with that??

Get the frozen box dude

Oh man, those onions!!!

The frozen ones just don't do it justice. Plus you need the ambiance of the in restaurant experience