We know where it is exactly, but no one will go there, and we dont know what to do when someone goes there. Any ideas...

We know where it is exactly, but no one will go there, and we dont know what to do when someone goes there. Any ideas? I did hear that vinegar can erode away limestone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nzFykQv6Q08
youtube.com/watch?v=vA-FIulbnDc
youtu.be/WanRFNtFwGI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I see you also subscribe to Internet Historian

i was thinking the same thing

some Spainanons should just go there

Problem is there really aren't a lot of spainanons. Anyone in school/College taking Spanish?

Someone should stick their dick in it.

You should probably remake this thread with more detail for people who haven't watched, else they won't know it's about ruining a 9gag creation

You dont need to really no spanish, but it would help. We just need to find someone who's going to Spain, and get something to break or erode the stone.

youtu.be/nzFykQv6Q08 for anyone who doesn't understand.

Yeah guess so. Pick up a $20 quick Spanish book.

We need a list of ways to destroy this heavy ass limestone rock.

WTF is that thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=vA-FIulbnDc

how deep underground is it?

I legit came here looking for this post

What is this?

Watch this video to understand it youtu.be/nzFykQv6Q08

Check out the YouTube links.
It’s a 9gag creation

Yes, we should find out how deep it is.

We pour vinegar on the dirt over the stone and just let it flow down

The Location is
36°56'45.3"N 2°24'33.4"W

>there really aren't a lot of spainanons
Go to Sup Forums or hispachan

I'll live like 4h roadtrip from that site. And I won't go there. byo byo

you would need too much vinear. we would have to excavate it or use esplosives

Can we cum on in?

wont we need like 10 gallons of vinegar?

It does take a long time for a little bit of stone to erode with vinegar, imagine how long it takes for it to erode a 24-ton stone

what if we pay you

Iros a cagar al bosque. Besis.

Get a jack hammer and also pour some gallons of vinegar? Mabye if there is something better than vinegar

I already have things to do in my life, but thanks!

Lyl, chispanon can't deliver

we only need to erode the surface. but yes I agree. we ought to excavate it (perhaps over the course of a few weekends) and then etch our own memes onto it's surface.

whats the shittest meme we can put up there? fefe. I nominate fefe to go on the stone

1 gallon of vinegar costs around 35 us dollars, idk how much it is in Spain.

Legit?

gtfo normie

Don't underestimate the wealth of 4chaners and the puriry un lolz

Le shiggy donatello

Hey b we buy a ton of vinegar and pour over the spot

We should get rid of the memes in general, no one wants humanity in this era to be known by pen pineapple apple pen

You only have to remove the markings

What if we dig around it? Then we could destroy it from the side

Does anyone know how deep it is? Surely there is a mathematical way to calculate if the vinegar idea would even work?

Either way we need a spananion to scout the location

Got an idea. Why dont we just pour huge amounts of concrete on it? Wouldnt it melt?

We know the exact location, that wont be too hard.

Concrete? That would just make a casing around it preserving it

You don't have to use regular vinegar, you could use acetic acid which is vinegar but less diluted so it would dissolve the stone faster

Why fight their stone when we can make our own?
>Make opposing meme stone with the dankest of memes
>Inform how the other stone is counterfeit and does not represent our culture
>Bury stone in same area/around it
>???
>profit

What if we dig a hole next to it and climb down, then we will get a view of the memes, then we could make it up with a pick axe or something

Don't destroy it. Just dig it up, carve "Fuck 9gag. Sup Forums was here" (or something to that effect that now makes it ours) into it in deeper/bolder lettering, then bury it again.

Well to try to check for security and the depth of the stone

BTW how deep is it? If it's only 1m from the surface it can't be that hard but if it's like 5 then we are fucked

Pic unrelated

Like anons would save up enough money to do it, yet alone go out to some remote desert area, and do it

Unironically this, just carve Sup Forums in there

we know the height of the actual stone,it is 4.5M (or 14.8 Ft) But we don't know how wide is it.

We could look at the video and see how deep it is relative to the surrounding

What about bombs?
If 2nd rate jihadis can make them from household items im sure Sup Forums can figure it out, we go out there and blow the cunt to smithereens,also use fireworks, oil, nail bombs anything it takes

link to the video please?

youtu.be/WanRFNtFwGI

I'd donate...
& agreed, surprisingly some 4channers aren't complete rejects, learned this from the wealth and knowledge in Watch Threads

Just piss/shit on it, take a pic/video, post it on 9gag

I'm sure that'd get the rustled

We just need a shovel, a pick axe, and 1 or 2 gallons of vinegar

lemme see what I can find. im pretty sure they say that in the video. anyways, I have a plan. see the attached pic

Just destroy all the memes

we could try something with uh potassium nitrate (fertilizer) and uh gasoline. I dont take chemestry but that works right?

We could compare the height of the stone to the width of it in the video, so we could find out the width of it

I have some questions. Where is the exact location. Where in Spain? How different is spanish from mexico to Spain?

Is there a link to the video?

I'm analysing the video now to estimate the height of the stone based on the hieght of the normie faggot. do we know his name?

youtu.be/WanRFNtFwGI

We know the height, it is 14.8 ft of 4.5 meters

Im like thinking, if we dig a hole in front of it, to get a good view of the memes, then get in the hole, we could hammer down the memes till we cant see them anymore. Sorry for my bad drawing skills.

what the fuck is this channel

Attrition is the key.
Over the course of some time, y'all gotta jam chisels into it.

Let's take to >>/bant/ to find some spanons

Yes! I too watched the youtube video!

We need to keep this on Sup Forums, any other media will spread it too far, and them they will find out

FUCK, YOU JINXED IT!

It's 3 meters wide. I calculated the width of the face using the video.

Shit

Good, so its 4.5 meters by 3 meters, and 24 tons

so, considering the stone is 4.5m can we figure out how deep is this hole so we know how much spanon has to dig?

Some user in Internet Historian's comments said he had booked a flight to the location and was gonna get some vinegar once he was there.

He was most definitely fucking with us. But the optimist in me wants to believe there's a chance he COULD have been telling the truth.

Tell him to record that shit

No.
Never go to Sup Forums.
Stay away, we are full, and have enough niggers posting trash as it is.

How does it feel knowing 9gag
managed to carve a bunch of
memes into a 10 ton granite slab...

and Sup Forums can't even get somebody to
go find it.

I'm just leaving this here then

Actually I'm dumb it's 2 meters wide

its hard to see because I saved this as a png, but if you look at the youtube video its clearer

>implying they did
>implying this isnt a shitty 9fag gag to get some Sup Forums idiot to go somewhere

Fucking kys and gtfo faggot

Devil's trips

Dig to it, fill with fireworks, ignite, profit.

wat

we may be smart, but we're poor af

That be true, nigga.

TRIPS

Oh how the mighty have fallen

>hurr durr not your personal army

What happened to you Sup Forums

Who was the guy in the video talking?