Why do immigrants from shithole countries wanna come here?

Why do immigrants from shithole countries wanna come here?

but he's not racist though

This Guy is an enlightment in the news for us Europeans. Kinda gives me the "it's also crap in the USA"-feeling.

>he says "shithole countries"
>you think of a certain race

awww... somebody's projecting.

He was talking about African countries and Haiti...

lmao I'm dying

>From shithole countries

I think you answered your own question.

kek

idiot.

Absolutely beautiful

because reasons

That is where shitholes are tho. are people really twisting his words to make it seem like he lynched a nigger on the white house lawn or something?

because their countries are shitholes

how is this hard to comprehend? the reason people from great countries dont want to come here is because trumps america blows buffalo dick and is a joke

I mean, Haiti and many African countries don't exactly have the best living conditions.

someone get this aryan a sheet

stay mad kid

the fuck are you to tell people what makes someone happy? more people in america die miserable than any other country

Holy shit. Are you burgers still stuck with that asswad? Can't you impeach him?

this retarded

you forgot to post a picture of that hilarious frog making that face

you know the one

stay mad kid

only children meme.
are you a child?

Tough luck I guess.

Because they live in shithole countries.

Y'all need my nigga Adolf

america is the fastest falling empire ever, we got one generation out of it

Are you ready for your assraping?

i llve in a shithole country with a bunch of aryans and anarchists

sure kid
stay mad

>Those are shithole countries though
>people are twisting his words
>The news has reported that Trump said "Why do people from shithole countries wanna come here?" in response to senators outlining a proposal to reduce the visa lottery program while funneling those visas to countries we already have immigration policies with.

Which is it Cletus? Are they twisting his words or did the president just call African countries and Haiti shitholes?

We don't particularly need any more immigration in the US. Only admit people if they can clearly carry their own weight (merit based). Sometimes you can admit people if you need to sweeten a deal. Basically using them as bargaining chips.

The diversity bullshit only gains traction because people point to the successful immigrants and use them as examples while there's countless failures.

Also regarding education. We keep admitting foreign college students here, they get educated, then go back home to compete against US companies.

We definitely need to do a better job of encouraging quality people to come and stay here. Trump may come off as an ass in this case but he's certainly not wrong. Plenty of countries have merit based immigration systems.

No that is exactly what they were talking about when he said it the fucking president refereed to africa and haiti as shitholes (which they are) but hes the fucking president.

why toil an labor to make your own country better when you can go somewhere else and bitch and moan and they give you free stuff

Let me ask you one simple question.

If you lived in a country with terrible conditions, would you stay?

I'd wage war in the name of islam

this guy gets it

I would rather hire an immigrant than a white guy any fucking day of the week. People that come from nothing will out work a fucking robot.

>Found the user from a shithole country

No, so?

>President calls thing by their name
>Retards get mad because it may hurt someone's feelings (who most probably doesn't even speak english)
Have we reached the point where not using retarded euphemisms is a crime? Or is some cuck going to tell me that countries in Africa have good living standards?

This guy's got the right stuff

To fuck your mom

>the news
Its awesome here tho

Gee, been watching Live PD and seems that the shit hole country is the USA.
Drug addicts and people living in tents - the world's best country - what horses hit

Yeah, you're right. Who am I to tell someone that starving and having poor infrastructure is poor living conditions? I'm so sorry, that was really bigoted of me.

Solid argument

Euroserf pls

Get a load of this hate bigot

Most immigrants move out of their shithole and go to real countries (USA, Canada, Australia, most of Europe, etc...) not because they have a great idea and cannot fulfill it in their home country, but because they are lazy and poor countries aren't retarded enough to give money away (most europeans countries PAY immigrants, meanwhile there are native people who are homeless, it's fucking ridiculous)

kek

They are shithole though

Why lie to be polite? Trump is the realist president.

He's the first realist to lie every fucking five minutes.

If it's a shithole then what's the problem about calling it a shithole?

If their nations aren't shitholes then why do they need protections? If their nations are shitholes then why is the left acting offended by calling them what they are?

Because that's not liberal, you fucking NAZI BIGOT ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am from Norway - will not move to a country that make an asshole president.
Nazi Trump not welcome in Europe countries

Trump eats shit

>describing pepe as a hilarious frog making a face
Why did I even live to see this day?!

>refers to shithole countries as shitholes
>Libs lose their shit

I don’t see a problem

Nobody wants to go to Europe anyway.

I mean i immigrant in norway from pakistan. I kill nazi trump

>shithole countries
>race

Nope, not the same thing, retard.

Example: You think America is a shithole country because of the president, and the constitution.

get off the internet gramps.

How does it feel to have a neighbor country in which beasts coming from the shitholes Trump's talking about (which only were able to enter due to cuck governments that people like you voted) rape children (only white children ofc) on a weekly basis? Sincerely don't know if the situation in Norway is that extreme (since they're not part of the Globalist Union), I hope it's not.

You need to get your news from somewhere other than infowars dude.

Kek

and you wonder why your country is called SHITHOLE

Yeah, no story here. He's not being *gasp* politically correct! Sad!

Yes, dissidents come here fleeing war and disaster from shithole countries. Haiti is a shithole. DRC, Sierra Leone, Samalia; all shitholes.

What's fucking ridiculous is the his son-in-law is the child of refugees fleeing Nazi Germany.

Trump is a hypocrite douche! Wow!
No story here. It's not fake news, it's just not news to anyone at this point.

get yours from somewhere other than your imagination

Why haven't you guys deported fucking DACAs and wetbacks back here to Mexico?

I'm a Mexican in Mexico and would gladly pay my share for the wall IF you deliver those low-IQ caca skin traitors back here for ethnic cleansing. But it seems you won't... and yet again another US administration that doesn't deliver and 8 years from now we're gonna be called the bad neighbors.

>We are cleansing off caca skins with cartel wars
>Deport them already

If their country isn't a shithole the they can just stay there then, liberals want a bunch of brown welfare shoppers like what African migrants do in Europe and Canada.

You speak english though. How many times you digged your ass into America you subhuman? Serves you right that your back where you belong.

Tillerson was right - Trump is a fucking moron - and a racist one at that.
When does the GOP wise up and get rid of this guy.
Perfect replacement in the wings Pence (hates gays and a religious nutter) perfect for the GOP

Trumps parents family were immigrants...obviously they were shitheads

>following laws is racist!

I bet you think not relaxing around blacks is racist too.

NOW THAT'S A SHITHOLE!

Throat clogged

Damn! Thats brilliant leftists! If you make America into a shithole too by letting third world trash in, then there wont be anymore shitholes since the whole world will be a shithole!

Whites doing their part to make America a non-shithole. Trash

What the fuck are you babbling about?
Fucking plebs in America, I tell ya. Probably a mongrel "muh whiteness", or "lemme tell you who's white in the world".
It's you're fucking ruin as whites in your own country -- if you don't want to listen, then that's on you.

Enjoy your caca skin creatures, dipshit. There are pockets of white people outside you're fucking country that will take the torch.

because they live in a shithole they're not capable of fixing. pretty obvious.

he is stating the obvious,
not sorry the snowflakes got triggered

>he is stating the obvious,

Ya, I know someone who was in the room and it is now being taken out of context.

He was responding to Salvadorans entering the US and was asking why we can't attract more Norwegians.

The context was: Why aren't we adding more educated people who can help America compete rather than people coming for relief.

Trump doesn't mind people from shithole countries coming to America LEGALLY.
He just would like to see more employable people (in white collar jobs) enter the US.

Someone needs to play him Man in the Mirror, perhaps then he'd understand why Norwegians don't want to come to America.

Norwegians are racist and don't want blacks or other colored people around them.

he spot on and correct. Sorry it bothers you.

Understandable

and he was 100% correct. Why should we let in more niggers when we already have so many?

Mexican here. Never been to the US.

Now tell me seriously whats so good about the US?

>inb4 muh burgers muh internet muh freedoms to rot in my basement

Found the nigger

KEK this

>the reason people from great countries dont want to come here is because trumps america blows buffalo dick and is a joke
Trumps America is better than at any point in American history. We don't need more niggers.

If you're not racist you're not paying attention.