Why american spics so butthurt at him...

why american spics so butthurt at him? is it because he is a proud european while messi is a filthy south american non white so you feel closer to him?

Chicanos love him, though.

>is it because he is a proud european while messi is a filthy south american non white so you feel closer to him?
pretty much, yes.

lel. he is loved by arabs and lot of spics 2bh. Is just that messi is better, deal with it Vladimir.

>Is just that messi is better
this

but there's also the fact that a lot of americans - white or latino or otherwise - are homophobic, so as a proud gay man ronaldo attracts a lot of hate from them

kek

>is it because he is a proud european

Yes.

they were fed the Messi is goat propaganda too much, witnessing the truth which not fits their 2-bit world view just causing too much cognitive stress for the millennial to handle

lets see

cristiano
>fag
??
??

messi
>autism
??
??

what else ?

is messi even mixed? he's probably 100% white

he is at least partially bovine or whatever they use to manufacture his hgh

based neighbour posting

please leave v4 and join us to claim europe once the muslims have had their way with her

v5 is inevitable, we whites need to stick together

>tfw a (un)holy alliance between hungary + romania + slovakia + serbia + poland + bulgaria aka the only way to save europe will never happen

we'd just need to convince the serbs and keep the krauts from turning us against each other

Messi bovine, not goat.

Why do shitskin muslims love him so much?

I notice Madrid are full of Arabs fans and Barca are full of spics fans.

Man united gets the chinks and poos and I dont know about Africans.

American spics love Ronaldo. He's one of the only soccer players who is popular here nationwide, along with David Beckham and Pele.

yeah dirty balkan former yugoslav russian KEK countries only export dirty whores and stones.

why are your countries so goddamn useless?

>I dont know about Africans

just check your mom's bedroom

shutup nigger

Africans love Chelsea and Arsenal

pol gayboys this is not the place to get pozzed go somewhere else stop ruining the board

>Hungarians
>Romanians
>White

Kek at this buttmad fingol.

>B-but M-messi

Autistic manlet like you. So suck some black dick faggot.

except chicanos love him OP, also Messi is whiter than Ronaldo by miles

Americans have always hated faggots.

How are you just learning this?

Fascinating thread

idk

You have my sword

This

>not taking the Dybala pill

messi is probably whiter than ronaldo desu

ronaldo's grandma was from cape verde

Messi is essentially Italian, Vlad.

this

Nah , its really divided 50-50 between spics on messi and ronaldo, 1, because Ronaldo is brown like most spics and 2. because messi speaks spanish like spics

so it really is divided, trust me I lived in an 85% chicano city in the USA

>Idk about Africans
Captcha: Johns Jose

Chicanos here love Ronaldo because he plays for RM, where Hugo Sanchez cemented himself as the Mexican GOAT and where Chicarito got that loan and scored a cheeky goal with a Ronny assist. It also depends on family upbringing, my fathers side is Portuguese and Spanish (Galica) and the latter were Franco nationalists. Barca is 50/50 in arabs because it's an Arab owned club but a lot of paki's love RM

But Messy is whiter than Ronaldo

how is madrid not a arab owned club? and the truth is here

As a massive Ronaldo dick rider, isn't Argentina the whitest country in the world?

my theory is that short people cream themselves over the idea that a 5'6" guy can be the greatest player ever. ask anyone under 5'9" if they think messi or ronaldo is better, 100% of the time they say messi.

6'
Ronaldo

the number of times messi vs van der saar cited supports this. It was a well timed run, but essentially a free header though.

Messi's facial structure makes him look mixed, I've never seen an european with that kind of bone structure, it looks similar to the one of a Native American to me.

It's weird but Mexicans love him for some reason, maybe because he's smelly and brown just like them.

Is this a joke? Mexicans love Ronaldo, Argentina hates Mexicans so they don't like Messi