Did i get HPV Sup Forums? Doctor said that It might have been my skin reacting badly to the soap i use...

Did i get HPV Sup Forums? Doctor said that It might have been my skin reacting badly to the soap i use, but its getting worse

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginal_yeast_infection
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

did you go in the pool? it might be aids

Are you still using the same soap?

If it's getting worse then maybe do a follow up with the doctor

I went to the spa last october, It started a week after, with these tiny red dots. I doubt its aids, the girl i had sex with is ok

You let your doctor see your wiener? What are you? Gay?

No, doctor suggested to not using soap for a while so i stopped. This had been the 5th day

I dont think its HPV but I see stuff coming to a head so my advice is get back to that doctor quickly.

looks like candida

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginal_yeast_infection

i had from myy gf. Go to a doctor, easy to cure

are you still showering?

Have you masturbated in those 5 days?

time to change doctors

Don't use soap on your dick user, just use water and every now and again use water/ vinegar (20% dilution) to clean your balls and cock. Soap dries out the skin and encourages oils from your pubic sweat glands to make more of the shit the yeast and bacteria feed on that make odour. using soap just keeps reseting the cycle that makes you keep needing to use soap.

Yes, i masturbate at least 1 time per day. And Yes, i did shower, but i took extra care not ti let any soap ti my pelvic region.

Pls dont scare me

did you listen??????

Looks like a bad staphylofaggus infection. I recommend you an hero as quickly as possible.

You got dick cancer from bangin your bf user

3 weeks tops before the gay gets you

First occasion is next monday fam, so until then i can only wait

You won’t last until monday.

dont let them bbother you

Im asking Sup Forums, a few responses like that are a given. So no soap for a while, and general consensus is that i got candida?

Try anything with alcohol and see if it produces a burning sensation

Hpv doesn't do that. If it is candida just wash your dick with warm water and baking soda everyday for a few weeks and keep it dry. Should go away.

I dont even Need alcohol, its already hitchy by itself.

Aiight, ill keep that in mind as soon as the doctor confirms It.

Well the thing is, when I get in a similar condition, mostly after frequent masturbation and washing with soap afterwards. Anything with alcohol, I usually use cologne, burns like a bitch and you can literally piss yourself, yet next day it already good. So disinfection is the way.

I see, ill try that out too. Thanks for the advice

Report if you endure without running to wash it off.