So... How's #SmashTheStone going...

So... How's #SmashTheStone going? As most of you may know 9gag decided back in 2017 to bury a stone all the way in Spain that contains hand carvings of the most dead and overused memes to ever grace the face of the earth. SO many of us here on Sup Forums decided to try our best to find it's exact location, and we did. The only problem, no one really bothered to carry out the mission and leave there home, fly out of the country, drive to a secluded part of the desert just to destroy some piece of limestone that will most likely just crumble away to the sands of time. So I think we should get up and stand up to the normies, but some vinegar, fly to Almeria and finally SMASH THE STONE!

None of us are using our NEETbux to fly to Spain

Eh. How about we just let them have their bit of fun and forget about it? the existence of a monument to their website doesn't affect us in any way.

why destroy history... would you smash the pyramids? probably not... why smash the stone... why not smash normies instead... no neetbux neeted

Fuck off back to your dying shithole and leave my dying shithole alone

implying that Sup Forums is not filled with 9fag retards now

>How about we just let them have their bit of fun and forget about it?
Did you get lost on your way to Reddit?
Do you know where you are?

Hello internet historian viewer

Why don't we just retrieve it and sell it so we can build a way better stone?

or even better, stick it on the back of a truck, take it to a workshop, chisel the surface clear, and then put a "problem?" trollface image on it, and then put it back.

This.
More work, but a better pay off.

Don't smash it. Do this instead
>dig it up
>carve a huge "Sup Forums" or "Sup Forums" into it
>take a picture
>bury it again
>post the pic

>us
>implying you didnt just watch some youtube video and are now larping that you're not in high school

the response level of this tread is pathetic

Sup Forums was never good but now is just fucking retarded
fuck this new Sup Forums for retarded millennials

ain't going to happen

>waah why isnt everyone acting like the "for the lulz, ruin everything good because thats funny lol" types that i heard Sup Forums was

Faggot

No one ever really cared? We make people mad, not get mad. You missed the point somewhere.

See

We need to smash the stone, if we do we technically do smash the normies. This is the best most legal thing we can do

i live in galicia, northern part of spain, if i get the actual location i might be able to go there but i can't make promises.

36°56'45.32"N 2°24'33.41"W are the coordinates of the stone

the location is known look it up. if you pour vinegar on it the stone will get coroded

But someone said it could take time