Talking Heads

The most patrician album of talking heads?

Fear of Music

you can lie to yourselves everyday and everytime

but it's speaking in tongues. doesnt matter.

patrician anons

Fear of Music.

Don't listen to the people who says Speaking in Tongues, that's just a good pop album and nothing more.

true sign of a tryhard that don't actually enjoy music as much as the feeling of superiority

>pleb
i like burning down the house
>reddit
>speaking in tongues is "just pop", i prefer their more le deep and cool work so i can show off to that colored hair joy division girl i want to fuck
>patrician
speaking in tongues is the greatest pop album ever made, it's unheard of precision that can't be found elsewhere. a true masterpiece that rivals the most "avantgarde" experimental albums in sheer brilliance, this is funk perfection, david byrne's lyrics and delivery combined with the instrumentals achieves a transcendant quality that puts the dance into your soul. There is not a single moment of mediocrity here. It's like a religious chant in a 80's disco in heaven.

this by far

fear of music

This.

This
It's not my personal favourite but it's definitely their best work

>It's not my personal favourite but it's definitely their best work

what the FUCK does this mean?

It's their best work, but it's not the work of theirs I enjoy the most.
Best and favourite are two different things, conflating them is retarded.

Speaking in tongues is their sell out album

Fear of music is their young punkish one and is best of what I've heard anyhow

>Best and favourite are two different things

no.

>muh subjectivity

it's fucking music man, it's what sounds good to YOU.

Alright buddy, nice to know

>There is not a single moment of mediocrity

HELLOOOO AGAIN
MM YESS INDEEED MY FRIEND

I FEEL NICE WHEN I SING THIS SONG

Pull Up The Roots is the moment of mediocrity.

He's humble enough to realise that while one album is the best, his poor taste draws him to pick a lesser one

funny.

pull up the roots is my favorite track on the album and that is my favorite moment of the song. isn't it insane that there can be such a big difference between two people's music tastes.

With David Byrnes talent he can come up with better lines than that

Although I do agree Speaking in Tongues is some of TH's best material, I was just spinning this yesterday. It's just every time I hear those first lines I roll my eyes.

i just love his delivery of those lines. it completely changes them into something else.

Remain in Light followed by Speaking in Tongues.

there best album is a live album

Name of the Band Is

Talking Heads