Always thought in the back of my head that the "shorter than 179 cm is a manlet" was a meme even though I've always...

>always thought in the back of my head that the "shorter than 179 cm is a manlet" was a meme even though I've always been the shortest guy around
>large article about it in Metro
>"Metro has spoken to 10 guys that are centimeters away from 179 cm - the average height for men"
>one of the discriminated guys they found is only 176 cm (the black guy in the pic)
>he speaks out about his hardships

metro.se/artikel/om-du-är-under-180-centimeter-behöver-du-inte-höra-av-dig

wew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-mTb1YRzBA
metro.se/artikel/om-du-är-under-180-centimeter-behöver-du-inte-höra-av-dig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>anything shorter than 179
Maybe for middle aged men. The manlet cutoff for the young generation is 184-185 centimeters.

it's shorter than 190cm though and not some meme 179 oompaloompa tier '''''''''''tall'''''''''

>skeletons in this thread bragging about their lanklet status

lanklet is a meme invented by manlets to feel better about themselve.s

any woman would prefer a tall, slender 190cm tall man than a buff 180cm one.

>183cm
>considered manlet

youtube.com/watch?v=N-mTb1YRzBA

>any woman would prefer a tall, slender 190cm tall man
sure thing mr skeltal

just stating the facts, sorry if it triggers you

I'm not triggered. med people aren't lanklet autists. we are short and proud

>hook up with a girl taller than me
>she refuses to admit that is indeed the case
women don't know what they want

Is the average height really only 179cm? I'm 193cm but don't feel much higher than people around me

Refuse to what
Im 188 and i feel same, but i often hear that im tall so its noticable

Old people drag the average down. Of course you would mostly interact with people your age, who are much taller.

She refused to admit she was taller than me, just commenting on the article in OP desu

>tfw 178cm in a cunt in which 185 is the average for males

anything below 180 is just literal little boy tier, how do you even live with yourself lmao

I wear lifts

there is nothing wrong with being shorter than 183cm. you just shouldnt expect to be loved or taken seriously by anyone

Why do people keep making these threads and why do the same people always make the same posts in them

>tfw 168 cm
I'm just 23 though, so there's still that final growth spurt, r-right?

>168
you've got to be kidding right

Before coming to Sup Forums I never realized it mattered.

But when I started thinking about it it all made sense. In bars I'm often shorter than Dutch people. And my two brothers are about 10cm taller than me. And they both are very successful with girls. And I can see height plays a role.

It even goes both ways. I don't even care about taller girls. So it does reduce your dating pool. When i am abroad I am also a lot more successful with girls, because suddenly all the girls are shorter than me. Then it becomes very apparent my dating pool increases again.

Yeah, I'm just j-joking, haha.

Insecure people get baited easily, or they just want to vent

>Before coming to Sup Forums I never realized it mattered.
Same. I've always stood at the average, maybe slightly above it, where this hasn't mattered for me that much, but it's amazing how the chins have opened my eyes to it.

> because suddenly all the girls are shorter than me.
And true, second eye-opener. First thought it was the appeal of being French, or whatever delusions girl want to entertain about France, but then it hit that it's the height too.

Move to mexico

This. The cutoff keeps rising.

More things play a role when you go abroad of course.

One of the biggest things is people abroad are not aware of the social norms. And are not bound by their own countries social norms. So it's easier to get close to people. Because you throw all rules in the wind.

But you first have to meet people who fit within your dating profile. And that's where lenght comes into play.

being tall has more downs than ups.
>delicate heart and everyone expecting you're the strongest
>a fucking tree to shelter minilets while feeling the burning hot sun
>feels uneasy to get all the attentions as well as the unwanted during certain times (I just want to feel hidden for once)
>unbalance, frequently hurt ankle
>critters attack

>Om du är under 180 centimeter behöver du inte höra av dig
Translate this please

use yandex translator

>tfw tall and strong
feels good having baltic genes.

If you're under 180cm you don't need to get in touch

Metric is a crutch to hide being a manlet. The cutoff is 6ft. That's 182.88 cm.

you're not fooling anyone, dovydas

>metro.se/artikel/om-du-är-under-180-centimeter-behöver-du-inte-höra-av-dig
translate svenskfag, tack

I feel the same, had girls reject me purely because of my height (they actually say it, they say I'm amazing, fun and atttractive but because I'm short it's automatic disqualification, I'm 168cm).

And I found my niche in westernized Turkish or Indian girls. They are smaller than me, feminine and that turns me very much.

I just fear that if one day I have a male kid he'll be as short as me.

Only in northern europe countries.
Here 1.80cm is pretty much tall and anything over 1.90 is weird as fuck(for the girls)

THIS