Ah yes, nice.... Uhh... """"""""""sport"""""""""" you have there europoors

Ah yes, nice.... Uhh... """"""""""sport"""""""""" you have there europoors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mAhX1SRvQ5o
fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=2015/m=12/news=2014-fifa-world-cuptm-reached-3-2-billion-viewers-one-billion-watched--2745519.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But football has more revenue there than handegg

>american thinking

But football has more revenue there than handegg

>less than 800 people watch soccer

CAN NOT BE FABRICATED

>it takes entire countries teaming up to outdo a game only watched in america for one day of the year
lol

>concussionball
>relevant

Imagine the revenue they would generate if football matches also had 5 times more adverts than actual gameplay, like handegg does. That would be 7 and half hours of ads for each match.

inb4 >muh commercials

youtube.com/watch?v=mAhX1SRvQ5o

Why has noone posted the obvious yet?

LOOK
MOM
I
POSTED
IT
AGAIN

>Sup Forums falls for weak bait episode 125

Getting real sick of this shit

>less than 100 people watch nignog bowl

now let's see how many people watched at least one minute of the super bowl.

actually more relevant than that: 2014 vs 2010 is unfair for soccer

so let's use 2014 vs 2014

>USGay

still waiting for the chart that shows how many people watched one minute of the super bowl.

Is one minute the length of action that's involved?

still waiting.

lmao stfu you deluded clown

Things handegg fans feel when asked when the action starts?

any day now.

dude just face it american football is just that, an american sport. the rest of the world loves soccer.

got my chart yet?

which chart, what are you even talking about?

it's well known that nobody in europe nor in south america or africa follows american football. How do you expect the NFL to be bigger than the world cup final?

even less would watch the super bowl if they didnt fluff it up with half time music shows to attract more viewers

i'm looking for a chart that shows how many people watched at least one minute of the super bowl.

Try google.

How is Baseball that popular? Thought it was only a bit better than Hockey

Say you found said chart or data, what are you trying to prove?

i would but it looks like you guys have a lot of charts, so why can't you post one for me?

>you need to be a 500 pounds fat fuck to be a professional shit in America's top two leagues

Handegg and Baseball have only one relevant league in the world, which is that of the USA, so ALL fans in the WHOLE WORLD will watch the American Handegg League, and the American Baseball League.

Basketball has a few relevant leagues in the world, NBA and maybe the Spanish League, so ALL the fans from the WHOLE WORLD will watch those two, with the NBA having like 10x more viewers than the Spanish League.

Football on the other hand, has like 500000 different relevant competitions, so some fans prefer one or the other, and of course each of them is gonna make less than if there was only one option. I mean, the Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, Europa League, Champions League, World Cup, Euros, Copa America together make in one month like 5 times what the NFL makes in a year.

It doesn't take a genius to know this 2bh.

Stop trying to be relevant, Ameritards. Nobody cares about your fat """"sports"""".

>they need 9 (nine) fucking leagues to match up with the NFL

>Sport is about revenue
Not our fault you throw billions on merchandise and overpriced tv because your closest team is 1000 km away and you're too fat to leave your sofa.

W-where is the Europa League?

W-why do teams in the europa League get so much money less than the teams in the EL?

T-thats so unfair no wonder the team don't give their best!

The prices should be equal to the CL!

>The prices should be equal to the CL!
Sevilla would be rich.

>implying only america watchs the super bowl
Many people in germany even meet with their friends just to watch it.

My sister unironically watched it, and she can't even name one single football player.

It's a meme sport for most germans though.

>cfl
>not on the list.
feels bad to have a garage league.

So you didn't understand shit of what I wrote right. Typical american

just 'avin a little bantz, blue italy.

>muh profits
>muh annual share dividend
>muh quarterly projected returns

who gives a fuck you utter spacko

America>the entire rest of the earth desu

also
>the state of the NHL and NBA

America is a entire continent, not a single nonamed county, retarded fatty.

Name one country with America in it's name other than the United States of America.

>favela education

The Americas (North and South) are two continents. America is the United States.

But
>muh six trillion poos spics and niggers watch the WC

162 games gives a lot of opportunity to create revenue.
It is the #1 sport in Japan now though.

>niggers watch as niggers run with an egg in their arms
>americans are proud of this

>less revenue than eplel
how will apehoop and furpuck fans recover?

>#1 sport in Japan
>implying that's a good thing
LMAO!!

i wonder how mad it makes you foreign weebs that japan doesn't give a shit about your stupid little kicking game.

Now do it on a revenue per game shown on tv basis and see how the top 2 fall down

Who still watches boreball?

half time show and the famed superbowl ads are the only reason the majority of people watch it.

NCAA amateur football brings in more revenue than those Yuropoor divegrass leagues.

>more people watch the cricket final than handegg
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA

you realize that the super bowl is on that list with storied international competitions? the super bowl, as in the championship game that is competed in by precisely one country?

He doesn't know

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HA

Wow, it's almost as if cramming ads every 2 minutes while in game boosted revenue huh?

Reminder that NCAA football brought in $3.4bn in 2014. Yuropoor African refugee divegrass leagues B T F O by unpaid 18 black kids.

Funfact: Americo Vespucio the origin of name and even Calombo never put their foot in murriburger lands

NBA is rigged but interesting

Hockey is the best sport

Baseball is close second

Nfl is sjw bullshit now

Depends on the educational system, and the UN in fact considers them only one.

bump for 3rd world asspain

>mfw americans and their handegg
Literally NO ONE outside the obese states of america watches the superb owl for the actual game, they do it for the fucking half time show
>NFL revenue
A sport where literally less than 10% of the duration of a televised game is actual gameplay and over a third is commercials produces a ton of money? Colour me surprised
>amerishart (((sports)))

Then why the fuck are the champions of the super bowl called "WORLD" champions? Check mate amerifat

>implying euro makes up 5% of SB viewers

stop posting this bullshit chart, a lot more than 800m watch the world cup final
fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=2015/m=12/news=2014-fifa-world-cuptm-reached-3-2-billion-viewers-one-billion-watched--2745519.html

Enjoy getting shot