My doctor wants to put me on medication for logtism...

My doctor wants to put me on medication for logtism, but I don't actually want to be treated because I don't think it's a problem. If I don't take the medication though, I will have to be confined to a mental hospital. What should I do?

Run. It's okay to have logtism

I hope u can hear the chirpy babies through watching me :3

Dump

>2018
>Not having Andy Sixx's warm creamy logs slidding down your throat

Dump

You can slidd but you can't hidd

Dump

The only medication you need is Mary Jew wanna

Double Sixx's logged

Please buy red wine with some sleeping tablets. It's peaceful you know, all the confusion and loneliness will stop.

Sending you a free copy of this book. I'll change your life

I love the cream

I love your mom

Op is a faggot.

Grow up

S L I D D I N G
L
I
D
D
I
N
G

Dump

I wanna join the log cause. Someone redpill me on this meme and give me renders of the log so I can get some shit done

Here's the canonical log. Others are used, but this is the standard issue model.

Great, now give me a render of Andy

Here's the standard model of Andy

And another commonly used Andy

Hey dude try the siuth park cramming food up your ass. And tell us if poop comes out your mouth.

can you please stop posting about that faggoth?

That's all well and good but imagine for a moment that you really were faced with the task of choking down Andy Sixx's huge creamy log of shit? Would you be scared? Excited? Intrigued?
Personally, if faced with guzzling a stinking turd right out of Andy Sixx's asshole, I would be on a rollercoaster of emotions. It's not a sexual thing, though for some I imagine it could be. No, my stake in the consumption of a massive export from Andy Sixx's brown-town would be purely functional. Where I live there are not many people whom could produce such a smooth turdpedo (and even fewer of those capable people could be deemed as influential as Andy Sixx) so if the opportunity arose to stuff a steaming clogger of Andy Sixx's shit into my mouth, I would capitalize post-haste.
Think of it this way: slurping the stinky gold out of Andy Sixx's food and drink recycler doesn't happen every day. In fact, it's something that happens once in a lifetime. If you were offered to take a trip to the moon just once, would you take it? If you had courage you would.
In summation there is no shame to puckering up to Andy Sixx's chocolate starfish and chucking sweet chunks of slimy ass poo-poo down your virginal throat. Less than shame; perhaps honor.

here is the background on this so-called 'meme'
=============
It's the same MENTALLY ILL person spamming it all day long.
He's been on Sup Forums for a bit now, so he's not exactly a newfag, but he's not an oldfag either.
He fell in love with this guy Dahvie from some no-name band,
but since he's in his 40s, he can't go to his concerts without looking like a dirty old man,
so he dreams.
He grew obsessed with this musician, but it wasn't till the musician changed his name that,
he lost it completely. Like a crazy stalker, he thinks this guy talks to him telepathically.
At first, his fantasies of this guy involved plain vanilla gay sex (sitting on a fat dick),
but then his fantasy metastasized into smelling his dick,
then licking his ass,
and finally, it deranged into eating his shit.
He shared his degenerate fantasy online and reveled in the HATE EVERYONE GAVE HIM.
He's like those small-dicked guys: he gets off on humiliation.
He was posting nonstop for 12 hours a day, eventually losing his job.
But crazy doesn't see the problem, crazy sees this as MORE TIME TO POST.
Now he spends 18 hours a day spamming and opening multiple threads.
He believes he can create an army of like-minded degenerates to help perpetuate his 'meme'
Sadly, there are a few newfags who've actually fallen for his 'meme'
Some are COPROPHLIES like him, others are 8-year-olds who think this is a new edgy 'meme'
But make no mistake, this guy is MENTALLY ILL,
and nothing you can say will dissuade him.
It's like if you tried to tell a schizophrenic that his delusions are fantasy,
and even if you had cameras, devices,
and all kinds of proof, the crazy person would look at you,
and accuse YOU of having a mental illness.
So with this HOMOSEXUAL COPROPHILE:
You can point out his mental illness, but it won't dissuade him.
He will keep doing it till he either gets hauled off to the funny farm,
Or he kills himself.
Kinda sad, really.

What was this mystery man’s job before he lost it? Has anyone tracked this man down yet?

President, Barack Obama

Dump.

Lead singer of the Black Veil Brides

Dump