Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z4KA13lvC64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Celebrate by posting your girl.

faggot

she sent this one to a guy we met on Tinder
he agreed right away

I accept you now OP

I whould love to have someone fuck my girl while I watch. All I want is sloppy seconds so I can fuck he's cum out of her pussy when they are done

Please accept me!

Of course he did. When you see a slut ready to be used, you use her.

Post your girls

I don't care what you do to her after I'm done, as long she's a good slut and spreads her legs for me.

tfw no gf to watch get gangbanged

She whould love a fat dick pounding her brains out she's a complete nymph and she loves to be dominated/raped WWYD?

Let me see more pls. Spread her p u ss

Xpose the clit

Knock on your door, she answers it wearing that slut-wear and I just force my way in, grabbing her and pressing her body against me as I push forward into your home.

Want to expose your sluts to a few thousand followers? Add wivesandgfs on snapchat and send them over, they'll be on my story.

I've done this before but shut it down for awhile. We're back.

Slowly working on getting my girl a bit sluttier in public... Love seeing people looking at her, trying to get her to go without panties in little skirts!

Get her miniskirts and tiny tube-tops.

Yeah, I've bought her a few little dresses, hoping when she's had a drink she may forget that she's not wearing panties, or a few nip slips as she's only got small titties so if she wears something loose and leans forward you can see everything

Do you just want people to see, or do you want them to act?

I want them to see, then inturn hopefully get her into it a bit more, then work her up to letting them act...!

No, we really don't

What's with this recent obsession with cuckoldry?

>What's with this recent obsession
>doesn't realize people are obsessing over shit constantly
Welcome to life buddy.
Want me to show you around?

wwyd to my girl?

How'd you like it if she "accidentally" flashed a guy, then he walked over and started hitting on her, your girl flirting back and acting like nothing is out of the ordinary as she keeps giving him peeks.

>recent
ayy lmao

I know it's been around for a long, long time, but I only noticed it's been trending in the past year or so

Would fucking love that! Would be hot seeing her slowly turning into a little slut! I want her to come home from work with unexplained bonuses.... That kinda stuff too

She doesn't shave, does she

I wasn't even talking about the cuck shit specificaly.
But yea you see that's how it works.

Today it's cuckoldry tomorrow it's some other lame ass shit.
It just never stops.

she does

Oh, so it really is just a dumb meme? I appreciate you clearing that up for me, thanks.

>so it really is just a dumb meme
Sort of.
One that has been taken that notch too far.
Like the whole Trump thing.

No user
we have a long way until acceptance
someday, all media will be talking about us - and how there's nothing wrong with that

it's not
stop shaming us

How would you like it if she was promoted to executive personal assistant, then started dressing increasingly slutty to work, doing overtime often and coming home looking tired but satisfied?

several girls are into cucks now
youtube.com/watch?v=z4KA13lvC64

Would be great! I'd happily help her choose some little slutty skirt and hold ups, and tell her to go without underwear...!

>No user
>we have a long way until acceptance
I never said I don't accept you.
I don't even really consider you, you know.
Because I don't care. All I see is just another obsession taken too far.

Well memed bro. Time to stop.

What do you like her to do to you? Would you like to watch her being impregnated with another guy's seed

My gut tells me that if you looked at people with various fetishes (cuckold, BSDM, feet, whatever) as well as sexual orientation and even trans and tracked their prevalence throughout history, the % of each would stay roughly the same.

I mean, sure, some fetishes go in the closet, some come out of the closet, and for transgender we have more surgical options than we used to, and maybe a percentage point will swing due to fashion. But overall I think this stuff is kinda hard wired.

People who talk about how certain fetishes shouldn't be "normalized" make me think they're on the fence for some of these lifestyles. I don't think husbands can be persuaded to be more into cuckold fetishes when they're not than you can make a straight person gay or pray the gay away.

The reason we're hearing about this kink is because conservatives lost the ideological battle against homosexuality and are also seeing more support from gay voters than in the past. So they needed a slur to replace "fag" and "cuck" was it.

All the while knowing that she's going to go into her boss' office, and he's just going to bend her over and pull up her skirt, exposing her naked pussy before ramming his cock in. She's one of his best employees.

Exactly! I like the slow build idea, so she slowly gets more and more slutty for him, like bending to pick things up and him noticing she's got no underwear lines on her tight skirt... Then her sitting on his table and flashing the tinyest amount of skin so he realises she definitely has no panties on... I love it. She would make a great employee, she gives amazing blowjobs

Man.
You kinda have the words to explain some things but it seems like you got no fucking idea what is going on.

>conservatives lost the ideological battle against homosexuality
There was never a real battle to begin with.
You yourself even say so by saying that you cannot pray the gay away or shit like this.
It's like you don't even understand what you yourself are saying.

You're trying hard I give you that. But it's not enough.

S A G E
A
G
E

I wouldn't mind

why man
why do you think this is a meme

>Why
You know this question doesn't ever really lead anywhere.
Kids know it, that's why they use it against their parents so much.

You could've asked a thousand different questions, but you chose to pull the kid card on me.
5/5 troll, made me reply.

He'd encourage her to get sluttier, casually suggesting that it wouldn't be a problem for her to wear a shorter skirt or a more revealing top, having her do tasks for him that put her at the most risk for exposure, getting less and less subtle about what he wants as time goes by, eventually turning her into an obedient slut who will drop down to her knees under his desk and suck his cock.

Got any pics?

There was never an ideological battle between conservatives and gays?

You are a stupid factory. You are where stupid is made.

What would you like her to do?

Any of you cucks live near Louisville Kentucky?

I'll fuck your girl, she will love it, you will love it. Let's party

Exactly like that! She'd become his very own personal slut, he'd use her in big business meetings, when they all gather in his office afterwards. I think this look would work pretty well for her. Think they'd enjoy her walking around doing her paper work like this

I just want to see other guys using her.

As much as television wrestling is a real fight, you dingus.

But you wouldn't agree one bit. Because you love to believe what you're told.

mmm id love to suck on those tits and fuck em

She's got legs and she knows...how...to use them!

Especially when she bent over to get something from a low drawer, or sat down without crossing her legs. She'd do it accidentally at first and get embarrassed, but he'd reassure her that she isn't doing anything wrong, that she's great for office morale, getting her more and more used to the idea that doing those things is normal and even something to be proud of.

Show her asshole

Yeah slowly grooming her and shaping her into a perfect little office whore!
Yeah she does!

would love that
come see it

what the fuck is happening in this picture

beef and bananas, doused in ketchup.

I just came here to ask for an explanation.

that's weird man
i asked why because first you said you don't care
then you told me to stop because "it's a meme"

makes an user think

Does she know about your fetish

no, not yet

ya wow her tits are amazing any lingerie

She knows that her boss has a hard job and she feels good that she can help reduce his stress, convincing herself that if she can push herself just a little further she can help him even more, making herself sluttier and sluttier a bit at a time.

More pics?

Because I really don't care if whatever you do in your bedroom.
But this lame meme that I have to read here instead of another much more spicy meme is nothing to joke about.

>make an user think
Yea I believe that train has already left the station long before you could've arrived.

mmm ya im fapping any ass

Is this something recently developed ?

I wouldn't just go "see" it, you bet

>Have what everyone wants in a cuckold marriage
>Ends in the worst way everyone expects cuckold marriages to end
Poetry

>Yea I believe that train has already left the station long before you could've arrived.

first you offend my fetish
now you offend my intelligence
get out

More please.

we would like to know more, post more pics and backstory

>first you offend my fetish
It's a meme, bro.
How is that so hard to understand?
Oh yea because you're thinking with your dick, that's why.

>now you offend my intelligence
You've laid out a pretty damn decent foundation for that, not gonna lie.

Who wants to suck on my gfs titty?

this, hot to watch

Would you mind?

elaborate

My girl has only let me watch one time. Otherwise she just goes to their place and fucks them. She doesn't like me to eat her out afterward either, and she gets bored of the same guys. The last one came in her three times their first encounter. She came home dripping with his cum and we fucked. It felt fucking incredible.

how about you plaster it in your cum and then i suck on them

It's YogaHotwife Jen.

Lol, my girl doesn't like black guys but she IS a stripper. The work actually turns her off because the guys are old and disgusting, but she gets dick outside of work.

Husband had a small dick so they started swinging. It developed into cuckoldry where he even took pics and videos.

She gets bored being a wife and mother so divorces him for more time to take dick.

I have no idea how to contact that girl but I've came across that YouTube video and I would fucking marry her.

more

Would you let her suck your cock?

Maybe, let's see the rest of her.

Only if you would be there watching it, user