Here's my litecoin address, send me monies

here's my litecoin address, send me monies
LLyLY5x7b31puwPJZMheuW3P4scgXERCvH

hi CIA

also I'll take requests, I have a shit ton of pics saved.

that won't work
standard usb current output is 500mA, which is hardly even close to how much you'd need to get a spark strong enough to set off a blasting cap to ignite a plastic explosive

what would that amount of c4 do out of curiosity

sent ;)

correction: it's actually around 1.5A, but that's still not nearly enough

mame or seriously injure, prolly blow your hand to bits.

Ruin mommy and daddy's Dell.

well that's why you'd need gunpowder or some sort of amplifying device. I'm not into EE so idk the technical terms but theoretically it's very possible.

Probably pretty close to an M80 firecracker

also this

What are capacitors?

nigger

you might as just fill the whole thing with gunpowder then. C4 is used as a directional explosive, gunpowder would be better for omnidirectional effect

thank you faggot, any requests?

i'm not synced yet so I have no idea if you're telling the truth, either way, do you have any requests?

what is space? you'd need a bigass cap for anything worthwhile, and that's space for more explosive used up

yea, but per size, c4 has more power

It might catch on fire if the "resistive wire or sumtin" gets hot enough to spark the powder, but it won't detonate the c4.
Compound 4 is very stable, GIs in Vietnam used to slice wedges off of it and light it to cook rations (it burns like Sterno). It takes considerable pressure to detonate it, you'd need the blasting cap to be inside a pretty sturdy container to allow the pressure from the detonator to build up enough to detonate the C4. There's pretty much no way a USB stick packed with C4 is going to do anything more than crack open and catch on fire.

No, you don't. See USBkiller.

To add on this, before I go to sleep, it's possible to make it work, but the main issue is that you wont get enough explosives in that shit to make big enough bang without knowledge and access to chemicals. I doubt OP have any of that.

Fuck off with your segwit shitcoin

LVnGV2gM13bhqBpKTQMYdTwacPr5cSCUfh
gimmeh coins plox

>see USBkiller
240V is a pathetic spark. A standard blasting cap ignitor needs 5A and a 16kV spark to work
come back when you finish highschool kiddo