Westworld Thread General

Doloresfu Edition. Already had Snek, time for 2nd best host girl. There's a reason why MIB has been bullying her for 30 years.

Reminder Logan did nothing wrong.

Teddyfags and Williamfags not welcomed.

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11499862/r
strawpoll.me/11499872/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shrink ray

The GMs tailor your experience to your desires, would you have to tell them you want snek to bully you or would they already know? serious replies only

bernard is robo

Lesbian sex between them when?

Human pigs.

>mfw this show is legit good

the mysteries are interesting
the cast is great
the only bad thing is the the real world plots really

I'ma repost this because this really breaks the 'game' for me

Person 1 and Person 2, two big, strong men, go into a Westworld bar.

Person 1 feels like starting a harmless Old West saloon bar fight, so says to Person 2, "What the hell are you drinking in here for? You look like a yellow-bellied sissy!"

Person 2 responds to the insult and sees the host trying to start a harmless saloon bar fight, so eagerly rises to the challenge by punching him as hard as he can in the head, causing severe brain damage because NEITHER OF THEM ARE HOSTS.

Somebody didn't think this theme park through very well.

Marathon-ed the first 9 minutes of the pilot. Hope to get to the rest sometime later this week.

I read something about a shrink ray? Have they explained how that works yet?

If so what episode?

tia!

theres probably a waiver signed

Hosts are programmed to prevent guests from getting hurt so they would somehow stop the fight while in character

Fuck William.

would that cover catastrophic shrink ray failure?

Don't bully Teddy please.

how soon till a fan gets a snake tattoo like her, and never be hireable but look awesome?

Don't talk that way about flashback Ed Harris.

You can sign waivers for "I'm okay with getting lost in the wilderness" and "I might get locked in jail for a while" but getting injured or killed by another guest isn't really something you can just lawyer away

if there's some super-secret Ultimate Asimov Mode that can stop a thrown punch that fast, there's going to be some hellacious plot twists

she so dirty

The Walking Dead is back bro. You don't have to force yourself to watch this trash so you have something to do Sunday nights anymore.

>run auto_erotic_stimulation.exe

they do some measure of profiling on guests, right? you probably wouldn't have to outright say anything but there'd be an option

>implying im not posting in 2 threads for each show

Thats flawed tho, what if the host is caught in a situation where he has to choose which guest will live/die.

Which reminds me
>so far not a single mention of the 3 laws of robotics

>fantasy world
>no 10/10 women
really makes you think

excellent, it'd be great if it felt organic

Who says the real world's plots are real? Bernard is hosted with the mosted

point and laugh folks

I've wondered this myself. I understand you can't hurt other real people with the guns but what about fists or melee.

Now this is a solution, but with the "park" being seemingly huge, there are loads of areas where the synths aren't at. Say a man and woman (real people) are in the middle of a field looking at cows or or the sunset or something. Then two real people come up and strangle them with a rope thinking they are synths. No synths are around to stop them. What prevents them from choking them to death?

Exactly what I was trying to bring up before the thread ended.

There are a million scenarios that could come up like that...

A) Guest stabs another guest at the card table for cheating.
B) Guest smashes his glass in another guest's face at the bar for insulting him. C)Guest finds another guest out by herself on the the trail and rapes her.

Etc...

I figure there would be a LOT of black hats just going buck wild all the time.

t. Teddy

>Ed Harris and William are the same person

This. William is like a newbie and Logan is the high level veteran player, Logan just want to bring William to the actual fun content of the game, but instead William is more interested in learning how to move, eat food, cast spells and retarded newbie shit.

>so far not a single mention of the 3 laws of robotics
Thank god, sick of hearing that meme.

Also most situations don't go from 0-60 and a host would try to calm the situation down before it got to fisticuffs

A core of the Three Laws, in some degree, is a good idea. I think they have a Good Samaritan code here.

Fuck off. I dropped that show the moment Shane died.

When people are heading back to the town whilst guests are helping Hector shoot shit up they have security take the guests down so they can clean up before the other guests get there.

Only other times we see guests together (who aren't already there together like Will and Logan or the married couple) are the pair who went with Teddy on the bounty hunt (questline crossing) and MiB and his fanboys (again, questline crossing). There are clearly protocols to keep guests apart unless they're following connected storylines.

>not a single mention of the 3 laws of robotics
Thank fuck, because irl AI people think they are unfeasible

It's not The Purge. There are cameras everywhere and you'd go to jail for being a murderer. Every guest is tracked pretty well

You have to change wojak there to match Teddy's 10/10 jawline

Spoilers for the next episodes that are 100% true
Teddy and Maeve sex scene

>tfw your waifu is gaining a fanbase

It certainly doesnt look like it, Ed Harris is doing some crazy shit and none seems to bother.

OFFICIAL /OURGUY/ /OURGIRL/ STRAWPOLL

OURGUY
strawpoll.me/11499862/r

OURGIRL
strawpoll.me/11499872/r

OFFICIAL /OURGUY/ /OURGIRL/ STRAWPOLL

>you'd go to jail for being a murderer

"We thought they were fucking robots!" actually turns out to be a valid defense here

This seems to be the best explanation but these people can't even stop these motherfuckers from starting a fucking religion based on their technicians' bunny suits

Is Japan already watching this?

He is obviously an exception. They specifically say he's allowed to do whatever the hell he wants.

So when will they release the PvP patch? All this Indian-slaying is getting boring

i for one welcome our new snek overlord

>meme show circles drain
good

He is the Board Representative.

I work for a fortune 50 company and when say an Executive VP comes he is treated like fucking royalty.

Same with the MiB, anything goes.

how many shrinkrayed hosts could you fit in your ass, Sup Forums?

people not voting for Ford master of Shrinkgods, fucking retards

Guests are for fug, not for snug

>just lawyer away
You're assuming they're in America and have the same laws then as we do now. You're assuming they're even on Earth. You're also making a big assumption about waivers; death waivers are a real thing and are used even today. Even under modern laws provided they can prove it was another player (i.e. factors outside of their control) that killed the guest (or more importantly, provided no-one can prove it was their fault) they'd be fine.

>ywn have snek kickbox yr colon from the inside
jdimsa

>they'd be fine

except for the fact that SOMEBODY FUCKING DIED AT THEIR FUCKING PARK

>can't even stop

That's all part of Ford's masterplan, a big part of which is making all the workers programmed to not see any of it.

You can tell by the way they speak. The guests speak modern vernacular, while the hosts are in character.

>What if a guest is a good roleplayer and wants to speak in Western tongue?

I'm sure they instruct guests that while bullets and knives will not harm them, Westworld is still follows physical laws, so that if they fall, get punched, etc, they can still get hurt. This would discourage "harmless bar fights."

It's not a movie m8. Android punches will still hurt.

Does the shrink ray make space travel to planet Westworld possible?

happens at disney all the fucking time and they're still open.

Is there a complete list of piano covers in this show?

People die in amusement parks. Even without waivers, the any suits are usually settled.

I thought this show was about robots

where the fuck are the robots

Is it reasonable to expect to see a Westworld type theme park in real world by the year 2200?

all shrunk down and crammed into Sup Forums's ass

>Android punches will still hurt
no not really it would be like getting punched by a kid, they just limit their strength as they throw punches it wouldn't even be complicated

william and logan are the representatives

the only reason they stopped hectors second rampage was because the other guests about to arrive had children with them, and sweetwater is supposed to be the tame area (aside from the whores.) they didnt want complaints that their kids witnessed an all out bloodbath

Yes, but Disney isn't a park made specifically for people to rape and kill. That's the whole purpose of Westworld

When did the black guy know about the Maze? I always assumed the only guys outside of MiB was the CEO and his dead friend who made the park?

no the spaceships do, the shrink-ray as far as we know is exclusive Delos tech

T O M B O Y

>Android punches will still hurt.

No, they really won't. Or the android will biff the punch. Or something. They literally can't hurt any living things at all, which is why Dolores slapping the fly was such a big deal.

She sure is.

And? Legally they're bulletproof. People die playing sports and doing 'extreme activities' (skydiving, mountain climbing, etc.) and shit like that all the time, and death waivers completely nullify any legal retribution since the whole point of them is, "Yeah I know the risks."

william isnt, but logan is. which is why logan is getting his ass kicked next episode. i think ford is going full crazy and siccing his robots on logan to prevent him from reporting back about his new construction for the new storyline. f

Why would you do that when you can make a virtual world that feels as real as the real one? By 2200 I expect us to have full VR with senses and all

GROWING BOY!
>GROWING BOY!
GROWING BOY!
>GROWING BOY!
GROWING BOY!
>GROWING BOY!

She kinda looks like Charlize Theron

So the hazmat suit indian shade things, those were deliberately put there by Ford, right?

no why would his family want a bigger stake if he was the boards rep?

Why not point the ray at the space between the planets and shrink that? Save a lot of time

Finally someone has the courage to post this.

that robot is more of a boy than i am!

>Disney isn't a park made specifically for people to rape and kill
You just don't have Platinum status

MiB is the Board rep in the modern timeline.

William and Logan are 30 years in the past

damn right

Does Kissy ever get his scalp back?

woah woah woah, hang on a fucking second their you can't just shrink space where the fuck does the giant shrink-moon go?

>Somebody didn't think this theme park through very well.

Waivers and super advanced medical tech make this irrelevant.

this

he's not on the board he just works for them

>cute in character
>meh out of character

Damn. Same with Dolores.

The shrink ray is also a time machine?
idgi

>Doloresfu
>2nd best

Motherfucker, I will CUT YOU if you disrespect My Precious Doloresfu. She is BESTEST host, faggot

the boards rep isn't on the board? really? nah

i want to clean her like a cat and what i mean by that is i want to lick her
i want to lick her MANY times!!

The real question is if all his scalps have the maze inside them or just the first one

You could totally troll a host by collecting its ears and then giving them back to the host at the end ("Hey, wanna know how many times I killed you?")