ITT: overrated bands

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/44iE34xPo3o
youtube.com/watch?v=sOOebk_dKFo
youtube.com/watch?v=gOzjRUG3Ayw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the smiths and joy division

radiohead

You’re going to have to troll harder than that.

The only good song those fucks had was a Joy Division cover.

no really, they are so boring
if someone wears a joy division shirt it is the same with nirvana. you just wear and like it because everybody does it.

The beatles.

agreed !

Another fucking ironic millenial. I was born in 1974 dude and *I* heard them late. You can pose all you want, but you can’t pass that shite.

Two more faggots (not the good kind).

Fuck you

U2, linken park, evanessence, fallout boy, mcr, seether, five finger death punch, imagine dragons, Bvb to name a few

the only two famous bands who deserve the fame are iggy pop and the stooges and the doors. every other band is shit.

iggy isnt even that good, anyone can take their shirt off and run around on stage but the doors are 8/10

AGREED..They where a manufactured boy band over hyped by the media.

We all live in a yellow submarine...yellow submarine---repeat 50 times

if you ever were on a fucking concert of them you wouldnt say that you little piece of cunt

This is correct.

Wham!, styx

Shadapppp.....Blink-182 and Sum 41...wuz my bands ... they came out just when i was 16 ...t thought they summed up the feelings i had...teen angst, anger and sades ... I don't listen to them now...but they are for teenagers (prob. they were band for 90s- 2000s)

Led FOOKEN zeppelin.....
This shit blows my mind....music nuts .. what i am not seeing here ?
stairway to heaven - one riff (that is stolen ...you know it is ) ...that is all
EXPLANATION please.

Queen, Sonic Youth, Nirvana.

Have and i'm still saying it you whiny little bitch they suck

>Queen
This one kind of depends on where you live.
I think they're great, but I live in the US, and you never really hear much about Queen here, so in the US, at least, I wouldn't say they're overrated. Not sure about the rest of the world, though. Nirvana, on the other hand, yes, they're totally overrated, helping to create a whole new genre of music notwithstanding.

Agreed. Though I'd be more inclined to give the Doors a 7-7.5/10

I LOVE Nevada....''Smells like team spirit " is the best song .. to bad Kirk Cobain hanged himself . RIP

Yeah. And don't get me wrong, they aren't bad, I like a couple of their songs, and I think they're likely one of the greatest music acts of the 20th century, but they are really overrated. But yeah, like you said, it's just based on where you live.

I’ll agree their early shit was manufactured and bland. Paul had some pretty shitty “granny” songs as John would call it. All that said their last few albums were pretty groundbreaking and had plenty of songs that still hold up well

Implying the genius that is Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, John Paul Jones, and John Bonham didn't deserve their fame as Zeppelin. Are you fucked in the head?

Listen to the Houses of the Holy album and try to see the genius behind it.

Yeah I still listen to them every now and then. I think they're still good.

To be fair, they stole a LOT more than one riff. Some of their songs were damn near copies of old blues songs. Houses of the Holy is a very solid album but they get more credit than they deserve. Jimmy page especially, he’s sloppy as hell

I would genuinely fight you for that claim. Ill point out im not some pseudo tough-guy that says this shit all the time, im making a stand here.

Tell me where you heard any riff from House of The Holy before

Tell that to the 20-30 year olds with tattoos and ear spacers who don't shut the fuck up about pop punk

Legit the smiths fucking suck and they only got big again because hipsters and their shitty depressed movies with them on the soundtracks.
Also talking heads are trash too

whole album ? A bit too much ....no ? I mean... 2 songs you think are good ...that would be reasonable
Are they only enjoyable if you have ''musical understanding'' ...like ...if you know how to appreciate some virtuoso guitar shit ..?
NO ....will check..

What fucking year do you think it is? Besides imagine dragons, none of those bands have been popular since the early 2000s or at all

After the black album: Yes.
Before the black album: Hell no!

Ridiculous.

not op, but idk maybe he's heard them from the fucking album?

Okay soyboy

Shut the fuck up cunt

Special Star
youtu.be/44iE34xPo3o

Aerosmith Motörhead Rolling Stones Black Sabbath

imagine dragon deez nuts across your face

Everytime. Literally Everytime. Kill yourself

I seriously hate this band. Axel Rose's voice is so. Fucking. Annoying. Same with AC DC, but his voice is somewhat tolerable

Kek. I was just about to say that.
We're not talking about overrated albums, we're talking about overrated bands, of which Metallica is one.

only in north america.rest of the world knows they're shit like 20+ years

>Same with AC DC
I've always thought they were overrated as fuck.

/Thread

>Blink 182
>Overrated

What kind of sewage do you listen to to even believe this. Blink 182 continuosly puts out good material even if they have steadily gone down a bit they are still relevant which is insane considering their genre

But they were overrated. Beyonce isn't talented. Kelly Williams was the best singer they had but she wasn't light skinned. The thread is supposed to be about overrated bands but it's basically people pointing good bands that may have made a bad album or two. These bitches here were highly overrated. Also every band isn't a white band either.

Kashmir-Led Zeppelin ...i think is OK..beginning is OK..drags on for to much
riff from House of The Holy .......not a fan

OK guys ...the mystery of zeppelin remains .

TY for your help....this one is set in stone for me ....

Angus Young carries them, still like em though

Who are you people jesus christ

Ill agree with this one

Have to agree with OP. They're hot garbage

Ayyyye LMAO!

Saaaaame.

I actually like this term so ill let that slide. What gay shit do you listen to?

Gucci
a
n
g

The song is so good thats literally all he has to say. Hes both white and black so hes accepted by everyone

john bonham is a drum god, i hate robert plant
overall still overrated band

All black metal sounds like two dogs fucking in a trash can.

Pop punk has got to be one of the most boring music genres ever. And Blink 182 sounds exactly like every other pop punk band out there

yes in a very creative if i may add.

>triggered
I agreed with you until you start giving your opinion. continuosly putting out good material? hmm Neighbohoods? California? the fuck

These fuckers

They had three good songs. THREE.
That’s IT.
Limp Bizkit had more than that on one album.

Anything with growling and screeching sounds like shit.

>That is not real Punk rock
>This is real Punk rock
who cares for genre of the music you like ?
This sounds like shit ''Metalheads '' do ....das is
Death metal ....nooo das is Trash metal ..yuck

youtube.com/watch?v=sOOebk_dKFo

Nine Inch Nails.

Fight me, edgy faggots.

What are you even saying? Is English not your first language

youtube.com/watch?v=gOzjRUG3Ayw

Anything since 2001.

Nirvana, metallica, ac/dc, radiohead, reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Fucking. Chicago.

greenday, piece of shit commies
acdc
nirvana

Coldpay
U2
Radiohead
Linkin Park
Oasis

Rush

muse, old stuff was good but all the stuff after the resistance (2009) is fucking pish.

Origin of symmetry is in my top 5 albums though.

Ever since Justice. Actually, Justice teeter totters for me, half-decent, half-shit. Black album was the worst thing they could have ever produced.

This thread is for bands who are highly rated but don't deserve their praise. No one gives a shit about Chicago. In fact, I'd say most people wouldn't know who they are anymore

I hate black metal so god damn much it sounds like utter shit and I cannot understand how anybody likes it

>U

Bob Marley and the wailers
I say OVERRATED..not bad , overrated.
God i hate Bob Marley.
You smoke weed ...we get it .
Fucking , let's talk about something else nigger.
Rastafarians are the dumbest people on earth .
Their religion is horseshit.
Weed smokers annoy me .Weed, LAMAO.
Dreads are for niggers , because they have pubic hair on their heads ... got it wiggers?
Love MON ....Marley was close to Jamaican gang ....hypocrite. Died because of cancer on his toe (...nah MON...i will smoke som..herb....i dont need western medicine mon .)

Op, you're a fucking nigger. Go listen to your sound cloud "skrrrt beep boop" jiggaboo music you dirty shitskin

haha woah bro I did acid and listened to them and like woooooah dude like wow it was so amazing like wow dude

>had more than that
Oh yeah, name em.

Taylor swift

Actually he did do chemotherapy, apparently when his dreads where falling out it was really disgusting

because of the whole ''image'' and everything related to it that makes people cling to it
most people just listen to stuff to try to convey to ppl that they are something they are not

>implying that's music

system of a down
papa roach
limp bizkit
rammstein
yngwie malmsteen