The great debate

The great debate.

butter and transparent oil if you're white
olive oil if you're mediterraneas

smegma >>>>>>>>>>>> the rest

olive oil
butter is for subhumans

This tbqh
Butter is for fatlords subhumans(aka Anglos)

None of the above. Adding fat to your food is retarded.

If you need to fry something use whatever

I like both... You can create great dishes with any of them

>Adding fat to your food is retarded
t. numale

Butter!

t. vegan twink

Lard, especially with some smoky pork bits

Faggot

Soon to be dead

Good posts

Best post

nothing is funnier than watching north euros think the crappy olive oil they buy in supermarkets is any good and then proceed to use it as frying oil

I only buy the highest quality Tunisian olive oil

Sunflower oil for frying stuff.

Butter and Margarine for bread.

Olive oil goes into the trash.
Seriously, it tastes awful.

I had to google that. You are a faggot.

mah nigga

>Sunflower oil for frying stuff.
no sucker. if you fry its just about the most carcinogenic oil, closely followed by olive oil

if you fry, use rapeseed. if you don't, use olive.

sunflower oil is the biggest scam in history.

Hello there

greatest ally

There's a Korean fried chicken restaurant in NYC that deep fries their fried chicken in olive oil. It's a little much, like using mayonnaise as a soup base.

>not using pig fat
have you been born on mountains or something

Finland stronk
10/10 would fight Russia with

prefer Cretan oil myself, seeing as I already paid for half of it.

no wonder you have so many cancer researchers.

Most vegan food is filled with all kind of oils you retard.

>if you fry, use rapeseed.

But where am I going to get a rapist to milk him? They're not very common in my country.

Excellent choice

Reminder that lard has the same calories as other cooking oils (120/tbsp), but also makes whatever you cook in it absolutely delicious.

thats funny because i hop over quite regularly to do just that

that reminded me
>tfw no magyarica gf to prepare kurtos kalacs on sundays

Is that an underhanded way of you asking if I want to milk you?

Well, I do want to make some French Fries next week.

Why are Slavs so into Hungarian girls? They look just like the ones you have at home.

clean unoxidized fats that are minimally processed are very healthy for you. a quality olive oil, fats from nuts, avocadoes and their oil, coconut oil, fatty fish, meat from healthy animals, organs from healthy animals,etc.etc.

oxidized/burnt fats or fats from very processed low quality oils with really crazy omega 6 to omega 3 ratios are awful for your health. something like corn oil or soybean oils often have very few antioxidants, aren't heat stable, and if theyre made on an industrial scale are usually isolated through chemical processes, look up how industrial seed oils are made. it isn't stuff you should be putting in your body and phsyiologists are saying that eating really bad oils consistently is more unhealthy than smoking.

not all fat is made the same. not all sugar is made the same. not all human fuel is made the same. the enemy in our diets is low quality food. the more natural you can get your food, the better.

>Why are Slavs so into Hungarian girls? They look just like the ones you have at home.
1. no they don't
2. they have MUCH better stances on life
you can have all slavic girls for all i care

>1. no they don't
>2. they have MUCH better stances on life
Elaborate. I personally think we're just Slavs in denial.

much more open, much less hypocritical and pretentious, much more honest

Toast + butter + honey = Uma delĂ­cia

Well I have no experience with Slav girls, so I can't comment on that. Generally in my country being pretentious and lying is frowned upon.

Bit curious though, what do you mean Hungarians look different. Which way?

Here's a generic Hungarian girl, for example.

A sluttier version,still dime a dozen.

>also what is up with those eyebrows

the most basic edition, completely unremarkable

as an Italian and a vegan certainly vegetable oil

>not producing your own olive oil

never tried any olive oil that comes even close to the one my grandparents make

>muh family oil
is just not refined olive oil, just lower quality

it's really much better than the shit you eat, I promise that

>googling dickcheese

>this is unremarkable
that's what i'm talking about

i don't have the time nor the will to explain on how many leves you are wrong, please educate yourself

I know you're right...

My grandad make it's own jam (orange, strawberry, peach, calafate, etc) and they're literally the best ones you'll try in your life!

When I was a kid he used to make me a whole jar of jam just for me, and I used to ate the entire jar with a spoon lmao

Olive oil is good for your health when you know how to prepare a dish like a civilized person.

Pork is disgusting you fat fuck

where's your nickname?

calm down Abdul, no need to call names

This is the only answer people need to read. Everything else is basically feels.

Leviticus 11:7King James Version (KJV)

7 And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you.

But who seriously would expect a Catholic to know his Bible. Have you worshipped your biscuit today yet?

>eating

this is why plants are smarter and will survive the apocalypse

Fermented butter with some extra virgin olive oil and 2 drops of malt vinegar. Good with wheat-based artisan bread.

Interesting... carry on.

All that lard in your brain is inhibit you from understanding? What's there left to carry on?
God, the God you suppose to believe in commands not to eat unclean animals, which pork is one of them. 11 They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.

Pork from a scientific perspective is a really unhealthy meat, filled with parasites which are unable to be killed by fire or being frozen, have terrible digestion, live under filth and sometimes even eat their own kind.

I'm having a really tough time trying to decide whether you're serious or not. God you yanks are hard to decode sometimes.

Don't know about USA, but the Bible isn't really used as a scientific evidence here.

Pig products are often infected with trichina or other parasite ova or cysts, even if well-cooked. It is hard to eliminate all the cysts so enjoy your worms.

If you live in the 50s, sure. Trichinosis is extremely rare in the developed world nowadays.

Depends what I'm cooking

Butter for the small stuff where the butter's taste will make the meal (scrambled eggs, pan seared steak)

Olive oil if I'm frying something where the taste wont be affected (pan seared salmon)

Butter is more like a topping than anything imo, like as a side sauce you dip your seafood into (melted butter with oregano fleaks for seafood)

Wine is for when I'm having fun with the boys and I wanna pretend I'm a real artisan parmesean spicy italian chef

You sound gay

He's from the USA though.

I hope no one is serious about the oil, what madman concocted this

That's a cute kitty.

For me, it's coconut oil.

He's right though

>no sucker. if you fry its just about the most carcinogenic oil, closely followed by olive oil
bullshit, olive oil is the most healthy oil, scientifically proven, my tulipnigga

You literally need fats to live. It's high school biology