Keep going

freind

Classmate

Moooreee

MORE!!!!!!!! Please!!!

As u wish

nice ;)

wow great sole shot

Did someone really pose for this on Facebook like holy shit.

YES

nice!!! more?

how old is she?

Oh god. She's so hot. And amazing toes. Stuff like this is why these feet threads are ao much better than the general feet threads with the same recycled sets over and over again.

Holy shit. sm? Great to see you back! Where you been buddy?

God damn. Who are they

same girl

seeing a fellow hs foot creep bring back memories, send more shits fire yo

I've been around but not posting fb stuff. just bored right now

more of the girls pls

Oh man. The fb feet threads have really missed you and your girls. I hope youll be back a bit more often.

probably won't be posting regularly

Mmmm fuck. I miss allie and her big toes. Whos the other girl in this picture.

Im just curious. You used to post all the time in these threads. What made you lose interest?

These classics are bringing back memories. Tina and sarah. Awesome

this one. Just feels like a waste of time.

Damn another great shot. Thats toobad. I used to love cjatting with you and fapping to all your girls and their feet. Loved looking forward to when one of them would post something new too and you put it up here.

haven't seen much good stuff lately

Tbh I was an ass guy but this bih sat like that and took her flip flops off and it was pretty hot

Yeah it hasnt been great. Theres been a fee good fb feet threads here and there but not like it was a couple years ago. We had a great group of people that would come in. There were some classic girls youd see a lot but also new girls showing up all the time. I think you coming back here and there would definitely help spark them again.

Lobe that you posted jen. Always one of my favorites. Do you still keep up with the girls to see when they post new stuff?

Lets see what she looks like. Really not necessary to crop outthe face. Its just feet

I've got tons of vids from this Asian foot worship website.

Girls you know

Dude this thread is filled with Facebook stalkers. Anons don't know any of these girls.

>to be this new

Youre an idiot. Ive been around since possibly the first fb feet thread. A lot of the girls are reposts sure. But a lot are actually of girls guys know. Especially solemans girls. Telling me im new lol.

>filename
probably bs, but still hot

>WANT TO RAPE
That's a bit much you sperglord, can't we have a nice foot thread without the weird shit?

I want to believe but i don't believe.

Girls you know

SM. Good to see ya again.

lick them pussy

I would like to personally thank you for creeping out girls who have dudes into feet, and ruining foot threads on Sup Forums kill yourself asap.

Ladies, we are not all cringey fucking losers like OP.

yes we are fucker and so are you

Right. Guys who pick moral arguments on a jerkoff site for perverts are really chill guys. Also who are these ladies you think you're talking to? I bet ladies love the term "cringey"

I found it on tripadvisor, someone was complaining about an hotel having a dirty floor and posted this

Fuck is soleman really already gone?

Raping is bad you shouldn't do that

Cool! Link it?

oh

Technically, you can't rape feet as there is no actual footpucci to penetrate. It would be an assault.

Seems so. I miss seeing hos girls in here all the time.

I'll find a way

Fucking great. Whos she?

Ariella

Really cute toes on ariella thanks!

she has such cute little feet

Here comes the good shit. Emmas feet are the best these threads have seen in a long time.

Wow great shot. Howd you get it?

just creeping

Damn thats a nice one. Great toes on both those sluts. A nice pale one and a dark one. Best of both worlds.

No way these are same girl

dark and pale is a good combo for slutty best friendds

it is, she used to be vegan before college, second pic is when she gave it up

What afind. Whats it from?

courtesy of alexis
thats not her

Thats a different girl. And didnt at all answer my question lol

Is this one also alexis? That sole shot is amazing. Who is she?

damn i used to creep back in hs had 1000's of photos, deleted them all, thank u for letting me jerk to ur cs

Aw yes, dirty soles are the best

Wow. Why would you delete them all. Did you ever used to post them here?

yeah thats alexis, just a dumb blonde college fuck toy

yeah i did but that was when dragon feet posted his creeps and mine were alwasy pushed put, a lot are floating around. N i deleted them cuz i got a gf and they took up so much space on my pc it was impossible to hide them.

This is her too? Shes great. That sole shot is so good. Love using these sluts and their feet. Wheres she from

Man thats too bad. Shouldve at least saved some of the best! What a shame. I probably would remember them if i saw them. I was around during the dragonfeet time. He had great stuff too.