just look at her supporters
no wonder she lost.
Hillary Clinton appreciation thread.

you sound madder kid

stay mad kid
like I said you're the reason she lost.

holy shite dude

chill

I love how democrats are so far up their own ass they cant even accept that they lost the election for themselves because they tried to play to humanity as opposed to the middle.

stay mad kid

I loved Jon Stewarts "this isn't your country" rant.
wonders why she lost

Many such cases. Arrogant piece of shit liberals deserve to be slapped down like the piece of shit dogs that they are.
I mean CAN YOU FUCKING BELIEVE that they wanted this racist blackface piece of shit to be their president?
Hillary Clinton KKK Sexist Racist USA!

is this bizarro world? ever heard of the Trump tower meeting between the Russians and soon to be indicted Don Jr., Jared and already indicted Manafort? it was stated explicitly that Putin supported Trump, wanted him to win and the Russians were dangling "dirt" on Hillary. this shit is treason. if this doesn't bother you as an American then you're a traitor or more likely... you're a russian bot

This thread seems like a good use of your time.

This old lady is out knitting sweaters and selling books. She's probably sitting at home baking an apple pie right now. Who gives a fuck? Leave grandma alone.

stay mad kid

sure kid

i'm not. just questioning your patriotism kid

Prove it

he's not wrong actually.

getting your facts off political memes is stupid

She may be out of the picture but it is far from over. The DNC that let her seize control, rewrite policy, steal funds from local elections to fund her campaign, and steal a primary is essentially unchanged. They have made no apologies and have admitted in court that they see no reason to provide a fair primary in the first place. Maybe if you are on the right side of the spectrum it seems like it is over but if you are left leaning or independent we will not have an actual liberal party in this country until we hold these cunts accountable and demand representation. Maybe even a return to liberal policy rather than divisive identity politics combined with the whims of financial backers.

you mean warrent buffet, mark zuckerberg, bill gates and jeff bezos the four men that control half the world's money?

and the mask comes off, or something.

getting your facts off political memes is stupid

Even if you are thoroughly independent you must recognize that despite its flaws having a two party system is better than one. And there is no decent opposition with these crooked fuckers in charge. In most policy aspects they are interventionalist neocons, only with the dogma of identity politics rather than religion. And because of it and their continued alienation of the working base they have lost state legislatures, governorships, and both houses of congress.

watch very carefully
look at the pic
I can shop post numbers from this thread and send it to the FBI or would you prefer being arrested for threatening the president?

that's funny bc all trump does is golf and watch fox news

sure kid
I hope you like jail you little turd.

prove what?
you're some asshole?
been there done that

says the guy who supported the most corrupt president in history and i'm not talking about trump co and the kleptocracy, the lard ass is a traitor

not to bright are you?

Sure its a dumb troll but it irritates me because I have people in my own family who swallow this argument seriously.

Doubt it

not as dumb as you kid

stay mad kid

aww little kiddie mad?

Prove it

I didn't support bush, obama, or reagan and I wasn't born in time to have an opinion about carter. So who the fuck are you talking about? Can't think of any modern president to be more corrupt than those four. Clinton maybe if you believe the conspiracy theories.

sure kid
don't have to
stay mad asshole

Doubt it

stay mad kid

>the lard ass is a traitor
Obviously taft. Learn fucking civics bro.

so?
aww little baby is so mad

Prove it

wow you kids are really fucked in the head

stay mad kid
keep bumping this thread though.

Note the pic was sat on by the media until AFTER she lost.
Russians rigging the election? Ha
What about FBI and Media trying to rig?
Nope couldn’t happen, didn’t happen.
*fingers in ears*
La la la la la

Doubt it

thanks for the bump

Prove it

Doubt it

Trump corrupt because the media, dumbofucks and colleges say so.
Must be true, no?

All joking aside read these fucking posts. Shills will try to distract by talking about trump. Even if you aren't a democrat this country as it stands now needs a democratic party. Do not let them sweep this under the rug. Do not let the party fall to the faggots controlling the purse strings. This is our opportunity to take it back and have left leaning ideology genuinely represented.

Like this guy. He has been so thoroughly brainwashed by the daily two minutes of hate that he doesn't notice what happened to the dnc. A white elephant bogeyman such as trump will lose on the issues if you run a legitimate candidate. There is no need to worry about their scare mongering. If you don't like the direction the country is headed then push back and take back congress this year. It is better than being led by fear of trump.

Doubt it

sure kid

Prove it kid

>Doubt it

>kid

You fuckers with your canned responses should slit your wrists. Prob ably some worthless stoner high out of his mind and caught in a loop. Doesn't realize every reply is the same and thinks he is being clever.

stay mad kid

Prove it kid

stay mad kid

Doubt it kid

I think the picture says it all.

no one asked you to be here.

stay mad kid

Prove it kid

>Prove it
this phrase exists 7 times in this thread. You should off yourself too.

Doubt it kid

stay mad kid

This. Fuck the dnc. bernie 4 ever.

Doubt it kid

why don't you leave if you're so upset?

Prove it kid

stay mad kid

Low effort shit. Might as well be a bot.

*Beep boop*
Prove it kid

some retard automatically thinks a kid is calling him kid.
stay mad kid

Rigged the DNC, still lost the election for being a right-of-center corporate shill piece of shit, in a time when one corporation has more political power than millions of people

why are you here?

Doubt it kid

she worked for Monsanto too.

no one cares kid

Prove it kid

I am here to mount a soapbox. So that people don't forget what happened in 2016. That the dnc betrayed its constituents as well as its historical values. That they admitted as much in court under oath. I am here because I want change and I don't want liberals to be too caught up in anti trump fear mongering to demand it.

Prove doubt kid it

Didn't know that but thanks for the tip. I'll add that to the list of 4830294832 reasons I already hate her

I hate your grandma too

Think about how horrific every day life must be for this evil witch now. She finally got her chance to be at the front of the party and she had every angle lined up in her favor except for truth. Given a 98% chance of winning, higher even in some circles. And BAM! Daddy's here!

Prove it