Rape stories

rape stories.

my gf told me she was raped before we knew each other, i jerk off thinking about what happened.

who else here has a similar fetish?

run the fuck away bro

btw anything you perceive as "wrong" will always give you some wood

pedo shit is wrong...none of that gives me wood. i dont understand your point

tell us the rape story faggot

I used to, but then I dated a chick who had actually been raped not too long before we started dating. Caused her a lot of serious emotional issues that were really difficult to watch/help her with. Def not fapworthy.

i read court case trial manuscripts of rape and jerk off to the evidence

kind of similar

gimme links user, if you read online

Share the stories you fags.

When my gf was a teenager some guys she knew held her down, shot her up with heroin, and proceeded to gang rape her for several hours

Oh shit thats hot. Source?

Not a fetish of mine but i got a story. Been dating this girl for a while now and she confessed to me that she was raped in her own bed when she was 16. She was in shock and couldnt say a word, let alone scream for help. She grew up with the thought that women have to have sex with their partners, no matter if theyre in the mood or not. She's had 4 sexpartners before me, excluding the rapist. And she Never came with them. With me now tho she gets moist by just thinking of us being together. I dont really mind her past, but my relatives keep getting on my nerves, thinking you could find an 18yo virgin girl in europe and making fun of us. -_- hate my family sometimes, wont even let me be happy.

shut the fuck up

>she gets moist by just thinking of us being together.
She probably fantasizes about when she was raped.

girls gone hypnotized, daphne I believe

>Dated a lady that was gang raped.
>She had so much going for her.
>Intelligent, beautiful, educated, great job... >looked beyond her past.
>While in a relationship with her
>I noticed she was prone to putting herself in dangerous situations when we were out.
>She would lead men on, flirt, go out with girlfriends to watch male strippers...
>Found out her behavior wasn't limited to just when she was out drinking and having a good time.
>She also did the same with male co-workers.
>Dropped her like a spicy key chain.

she lied. she loved that shit.

Florida has open public access to court documents. I found out my high school crush I got friend zoned for got raped by her deadbeat nigger high school boyfriend she had two kids with. he beat her too. just google florida rape news and find the offenders name and then search whatever county clerk of courts website that the rapist was arrested in. full fucking case files.

They always do

damn. i'd jerk off a million times reading that shit

Go to a rape survivor forum. You'll find lots of stories... especially if you search for "Trigger warning"

Any tips?

Um, google search
rape survivor forum "Trigger warning"

From my experience, girls who have experienced things like that can often become more flirtatious and permiscuous. I think it’s a way to make them feel they are in control of the situation, and if something happens it’s on their accord.

Good call

I got raped by my cousin. Shit was fucked up, I cried like a baby, and he didn’t give two shits. I haven’t told anyone, not even my fiancé. I just try and pretend like it never happened, but if I remember it I either go full-numb, or I have a panic attack and freak the fuck out. It’s fun.

idk if it's rape, but it is technically rape under law.

my cousin and i fucked when she was 12 and i was 14 up until she was 16 and i was 18.

pussy

trade u a repeated molested that has warped my sexuality to degenerate level.

greentext

Ehh... that's not that bad. Just a sexual relationship between people only two years apart. The only fucked up part is the cousin part, and most people have at least one cousin they would fuck.

noice.

Fuck. At least mine only lasted 20 minutes. I’m sorry :(

god i miss the way she would suck my cock. no girl has ever made me cum as fast since.

we literally fucked in the room above the entire rest of our family while they ate thanksgiving dinner. we were "finishing a game of super smash bros"

Kek

Was she molested when she was younger you think? Or just a natural?

hahahahaha faggy lil twat

I have a kidnap/rape fetish/fantasy. I am also a cross dressing sissy. I know it's bad but I can't stop thinking about it happening

i think she just learned well. i was definitely her first experience but i have no doubt she was sucking off other guys, she was a pretty attractive and popular girl in her school as far as i know.

#wasntme

#sheslying

What a prize for winning

Does anyone else get off to "raping" someone?

fap fap fap

I used to have a rape fetish. Then I met my wife (held against her will and raped repeatedly by a close friend when she was 17 and was still a virgin) and have experienced the aftermath of what it's done to her emotionally. Now I'm kind of repelled by rape.

Shame, I enjoyed that fetish.

you ever think about raping her again? you know, just for old times' sake?

it didn't shock me it made me think i liked it. i feel bad for you and can't imagine what is was like for you. for me it ruined my sexuality and turned into something disgusting and i can't have real relationships ever.

That's exactly what happened to me.. now I'm just a weirdo that can never have a real relationship with.

are you the one with fiance?

how detailed was her description?

My ex was molested as a child. She said she didn't exactly enjoy it, but performed somewhat. Only feeling bad about it when confronted after her mother's friend found out.

who did it to her? if it's your father or brother that just makes it 10x worse.

>if it's your father or brother that just makes it 10x hotter.

It was some guy her mother let into their apartment or whatever when she was little. I don't know the exact details, just what she told me.
>drug addicted mother
>invites 3 military dudes
>sleeps with one
>lets other two stay with my ex
>one starts messing with her
>she stops messing with him
>falls asleep with other guy who didn't touch her

Cont?

continue

that shit is a ticking time bomb especially now with #metoo. Girls especially more likely to tell compared to boys. fuck that would be paranoria for life yo.

>chibi-ex doesn't think anything wrong with messing around with the dude
>tells mother's friend
>mother's friend freaks out and tells her friend
>mother interrogates her daughter
>chibi-ex backtracks her statement because of feeling ashamed
>court trial ensues
>chibi-ex is put on trial
>has to explain what a penis is

Cont?

My ex girlfriend was raped at some point before I knew her. She broke down one night a couple of months into our relationship and told me, she was pretty hysterical and gave me no details. I wasn't asking for specifics about the event itself, and I don't recall either of us even ever used the word rape. All I wanted to know was who dunnit, cause small town. She wouldn't tell me.

Oddly enough, she begged me to fuck her that night. And I did, and it was great. I thought it was really strange, I guessed she would just want me to comfort her, cuddle or something but nope she wanted a good fucking.

I never had any sort of sexual reaction to it, rape doesn't really do it for me and since she never told the story or any details I never thought about it much. Broke up with her a few months later cause we both had issues, haven't seen her since. I could tell that it really fucked her up, she was always jumpy and didn't like to he grasped on her upper arms. I guess he held her down.

My wife was drugged and fingered and then raped. Turns me on so much to think about.

nah fuck it, too dramatic

I know. Our relationship has been shit and is totally fucked now. I really hate that guy.

damn rape really triggers women. i wonder if it's like death and lots of women fear it but when it actually happens to them it's not so bad but mentally they know they're dirty or damaged. like the rape wasn't the worst part but the person she becomes after the rape. more psychological damage than physical trauma

One of my ex girlfriends had a rape fetish, which she tried to get me to participate in. But I didn't trust her not to fuck me over. But a couple months ago, she came crying to me because she got raped(ish) for real. I'll give details if you're interested

nah, i have a rape fetish but when a dude rubbed his junk against my ass i felt absolutely disgusting

its the lack of control i guess that gets you

Go.

When I was 12 I was drugged and raped. Woke up to some serious fucking bruises all over my thighs and abdomen. Couple things I got out of that. 1) trust issues w/ women 2) an extreme disliking of being touched in those areas and 3) rape fantasized where women who are much like the one who did it to me force me down and proceed to violate me so.

I beat off to my sisters story about getting taken advantage of.

>date innocent moron girl in highschool for 9 months
>never had sex with her because she's a prude
>break up
>she ends up getting forcefully raped by some guy she knew not too long after break up
>masterbated for weeks on end to the thought of her getting raped
>years later still have a huge rape fetish
Fuck I still think about raping her a lot

4 sexparterns in 2 years? Amazing girl you got the there...
Sad thing your parents can only comment only after they failed to give you proper education.

What did it do to her emotionally?

>super drunk at a party
>see slightly lesser drunk girl
>get her to hit a bong for the first time
>she ends up getting super fucked up and ends up half passed out in one of the bedrooms
>she's still conscious but really spaced out
>try to fuck her but struggle to get my dick hard because I was too drunk
>tell her that she was the shittiest person I've ever fucked
>leave the party
>she reports that she was raped the next morning
>end up never getting caught because she only new my first name and nobody ratted me out thankfully
>a week later hear from a mutual friend that she tried to kill herself but it didn't work
>feel no guilt or shame
Am I a bad person Sup Forums?

Ok so this will show you how stupid this dumb bitch is. She made a profile on some sort of Craigslist type website we're people solicit sexual activities for money. Anyway the idea that she could make money so easily was what made her whore herself out. She eventually got contacted by some retired music producer in his 40s to be her sugar daddy, whatever that means in this context. Apparently they agreed to go no farther than kissing and toiching. So she agreed to meet him in a grocery store parking lot to head back to his place. But she was running late and that really pissed him off. When she got into the car with him they started driving away when he said something like "are you ready to be molested" which scared her speachless. She also said that she got a really creepy viper from him as soon as she got in the car. So they got to his house and he told her to take off all her clothes. At this point she was too scared to not do what he says. So she got naked and he hand cuffed he to the bed and said that she wasn't going home tonight. And was slobbering all over her tits. The he shoved his cock in her mouth and made her suck him until he came. The he got a dildo and shoved it in her for a while until he got bored I guess. He left her hand cuffed to the bed while he was telling all about his music career. But she was still scared shitless. Eventually he took her back to the parking lot where they met, despite what he said earlier, and payed her 60$. This is the best part, she had one of those rental cars you rent by the hour. She turned it in late and got charged 55$ for late fees. I should mention that this girl had the 6th highest gpa at my high school. But yeah she was a total cunt to me when we were together so I just told her to fuck off when she tried to get me to let her come over to talk about her feelings or whatever

Btw no green text cuz mobile