American Israeli unity thread

American Israeli unity thread

Let's stand with out Jewish brothers

Together we are unbeatable

Other urls found in this thread:

gtr5.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

C'mon guys, stand together against the haters

Go fuck yourself kike. Die for your own wars.

>Together we are unbeatable
America alone is unbeatable, israel isn't
Gtfo kikes

America is run by Israel tho

It's a parasite, not the brain

The holocaust didn't happen, but it should've happened.

a parasite that infected the brain tbh

Israel should be a US State. It would be better for everyone.

No thanks Jew boy

ok not even trying anymore with the shillin and shit post threads

gtr5.com/

No, then they would only have two senators.

Are you saying we should stand by our largest military and economic ally in the middle east as our government has done with thier foreign policy for the last 70+years?
I agree. The anti semetic speech here is in direct conflict with the American ideals that out nation was built on. It’s treasonous and anti-anerican in the most literal sense.

You spelt goys wrong

Didn't happen enough. Some people just don't learn their lesson

>Assuming every Jew was gassed.
>Assuming every Jew was cremated.
Why is it so hard to believe 6 million Jews were killed when the death toll for the war itself was over 60 million?

Those hats are baller AF/

Yes, little America should grow more like its parent state, and open its borders to the joys and positives of multicultural diversity.
DO IT NOW MOTHERFUCKERS. A Jewish ethno-state is the same exact fucking thing as a white ethno-state.
HOW IS THE LATTER BAD BUT NOT THE FORMER??

jews aren't white

That's not what I meant.
>Having an ethnostate for JUST white people is bad & racist & xenophobic
>Having one for JUST jewish people is not... somehow.
^^^ THAT'S what I meant.

This is a stupid and uninformed post.
It is stupidity that know no bounds.
Get educated you cuck

citation needed

AMEN. Christian brother giving a big shoutout to Israel.

Wake up dumbass!
It is not up to me. The assertion was made. It is up to the person making the assertion to provide evidence.

I don't quite understand why people have an opinion one way or the other about israel. As far as I'm concerned, they're on the other side of the world. Why should my nation's money go there? Why should my nation have any involvement in their politics? Why should any of the people of my nation give a shit one way or the other about them?

Because we own you. bish!!!

They are our masters. Deal with it cucks.

bend over Jew boy

clearly you're under the mistaken impression that I'm American. I'm not. Also America seems to own Israel. After all, Israel would not exist without US involvement.

>unity

you own us.

us standing together would be a downgrade.

>look what happened to us when you forced us to believe we're on the same level as niggers...

rookie

Economic ally? Don't make me laugh. We give them money to buy planes, tanks, and missle systems from us, England and France. They never pay this money back. They have no real industry other than some small arms and Olives. They are economic vampires sucking the life blood out of the rest of the world.

Being this stupid
We have infiltrated every section of American government. WE OWN YOU!

true

Exactly. We need to wash our hands of that shitty little country and let whatever happens to them happen. Their problems are not our problems,

indeed

we tried but the joos covered our ears and closed our eyes

Biggest mistake we ever made. Got tricked into picking the wrong side

not picking our own cotton was our first mistake

And again the Jews sold them to us. It always comes back to the Jews.

always

We need another purge. Maybe we can get it right this time.

we need a purge of information, killing people won't kill the idea, mind over matter Sup Forumsro

WE JEWS OWN YOU GOYIM

Yeah. I try to maintain a small library and educate the younger guys I meet. It's getting harder to teach them anything now. The schools and TV fill their heads with shit.

if it was easy everyone would do it

No you own the MSM. That is why most White Nationalist quit listening to your lies.

Alternative media has been infiltrated as well. Alex Jones is fucking zionist shill just just like PJW and others.

Question. So, if the Holocaust didn't happen, or the numbers were grossly exaggerated, where did these 6 million jews go? And where did the 4 million roman catholics, gypsies, and other undesirables go?

to work

If you guys don't have an answer I'm fine with that too

i mean what i said, pows are put into work camps, six million is a gross over estimate see

give back the billions

I'm unsure what you're saying. Where did they go when they were freed? The point is that Germany and the countries it occupied lost about 10 million people to the camps. If they were work camps, where did the "workers" go after they were rescued? And if they died - then that's still a genocide.

where do palestinians who lose there homes to "settlers" go?

their*

if you don't have an answer I'm fine with that too you foreskin eating faggot

Answer to where Palestinians go? I don't know, but they certainly don't DISAPPEAR off the face of the Earth. And I'm not Jewish lol, I'm Christian. I just have doubts about the Holocaust not happening.

This is the issue with this whole movement. You retards don't have any proper statistics, and somehow think you're smarter than everybody else. "de Jews control us dey faked de moon"

This is the issue with this whole movement. You retards don't have any proper statistics, and somehow think you're smarter than everybody else. "de Jews control us dey faked de moon and de sky"

>Andrew Morse

second row 4th from right, take a look at him, total cunt, i went to high school with him, yes ma jelly neckbeard on Sup Forums and hes EVP of CNN , i fucking hated this cunt i hope his kids get cancer and he does as well