MAGA thread

MAGA thread.

Post your inspirational Trump quotes and images

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9zNZhsgkKU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why isn't his toupee flying off for? This is an inaccurate pic.

The orange man just inspires memes.

Stupid dipshit

There isn't a moderate supporter left. He's fallen to the lowest approval rating in modern history. The stress has caused his sundowner's dementia to aggressively progress to the point that he's in bed, probably not by choice, by 6 PM.

His entire administration from the top down is an absolutely horrific and unprecedented act of un-Americanism.

A true inspiration to us all, truly.

hes probably the most american man ive ever see, and that might be your problem. Us euroniggers actually see you americans like that, youre a bunch of whiny losers, but you dont take shit from anyone, and trump is basicallly that. Also youre fat ugly and stupid, and you eat fried sticks of butter. Be happy, embrace your american president, HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Lol, the left can't meme.

>Us euroniggers

I stopped reading there.

I'm American, I don't give a fuck what you think.

Lol, stay mad kid

for the lolz

>LoL StAy MaD KiD

got 'em.

youtube.com/watch?v=9zNZhsgkKU0

>More stable than a PS4 confirmed

>

"It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats. ... But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disasters under the Republicans."

butthurt was invented in 2008

He literally represents a massive part of your country. He's the typical American
>dumb with a big mouth

I've seen this before, like, this exact sentence, same punctuation, etc.

I'm thinking it's a common phrase taught to russki faggots to make it seem like they're American but are actually red shit-sucking concrete fuckers.

>a massive part of your country
his power is with rednecks in small towns

Was that when Obama wore a tan suit? Or when he ordered a faggy mustard? Or when he saluted with the coffee cup even though Bush Jr, Clinton, and Bush Sr had all done the same thing? Or trump himself pushing birtherism? Or trump himself complaining about how much Obama golfed when he now does almost literally nothing else?

Lots of stuff to pick from. Big list.

>Lose every war you start
>Even lose your own election
>You're definitely American
Yeah, nobody gives a fuck what you think

>maintain vexation, junior

Stay sour, eurotrash, we can't all be American.

You red, bro?

stay mad cock mongler

Who wants to be a dumb cunt that starts fights they can't win? You even cut off part of your cock.

>literal idiots

enjoy your diversity europoor

Enjoy your immasculation, idiot.

You and your vodka-soft curry pencil are obviously just envious of my beautiful, circumcised American cock. It's a God damned national treasure.

That guy ok? Back story? What was he thinking?

Trump supporters love him because he says all the dirty racist things they can't say out loud for fear of being an instant pariah. Meanwhile, Trump is destroying American democracy and leadership for cash and prizes taken from them.

Stay trash, нeчeлoвeчecкaя oтбpoca.

Taken from who? Is english your second language?

Then you check how many people have been "diversified".

>Yay! I love you Cheeseburger! Nom nom nom nom!

If it is, then it's one more than you have.

Good one.

You would love north korea, they blindly worship their leader too. Fucking meth smoking, shit kicking, racist republican cock riding white trash dolt ultra cucks.

Doubt it

I know it's not the point of the card, but this design triggers me so much.

is the photo related to you?

Look, its the the guy who cant form sentences posting again

psst it's coming, enjoy your 15 minutes before all your hopes are crushed

"We will make America strong again. We will make America proud again. We will make America safe again. And we will make America great again."

Your daily reminder that in one year Trump made most American companies more successful and is still in the biggest stock market rally in the history of the country, all backed by real income. You're welcome.

MAGA! Hehe those libtards amirite

You fags arent gonna be any happier with oprah.

Maybe you can't appreciate having a chief executive who isn't a boring, stuck-up faggot, but the rest of us do

"It is time to remember that old wisdom our soldiers will never forget: that whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots, we all enjoy the same glorious freedoms, and we all salute the same great American Flag."

Another you probably won't see on cnn.

global rule #3 back to Sup Forums you

You get it.

Then you realize you live in the US and there are already people from every country in the world living in your country.

That's a completely inaccurate histogram. The Dow was between 12 and 18 thousands before Obama was in office and it crashed to around 6000 or so while he was in office, when it reached its lowest point. The spike on the far left of that graph downward happened in mid 2009 and it slowly went back to its same former level mostly on its own.

Try actually googling dow and setting the view to max faggot.

But what good is your mutilated cock when you'll die a virgin?

You're right, he does represent a lot of people's attitudes here in the US. And they aren't good people.

I'd say 70% of us are in the camp where we realize he's a criminal sack of shit who is looting the country while bowing it down to a foreign power that he conspired with to win the presidency.

The other 30% are hopelessly deluded by the conservative media that Rupert Murdoch and others created for this exact purpose, to keep those people living in an alternate reality and exploit them as a voting base that it's impossible to lose.

The scariest part? Those people suspect NOTHING.

>Do whatever you want
>Makes an absolute mess of everything

itt

lol

It happened in Haiti and is happening in Zimbabwe and South Africa.

this x10. there is a reason uneducated hicks voted for him. they were too stupid to believe anything other than the shit they were being fed by the conservative media and the alt-right. morons who idolized a "rich" man because they knew they would never be that wealthy.

maybe in countries where whites aren't the majority but this is about america retard. stop cherry picking.

>It's ok that the retarded geriatric is running the country because he's not boring

Seriously, how can you not be aware how stupid you are? You're so stupid it must be as obvious to you as it is to everyone else.

It's even simpler than that. It's the only thing they known. It's Plato's allegory of the cave except literally.

"Why are we accepting niggers from all these shithole countries" - Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

He did decent for inheriting the housing bubble and 2 wars.

The point is that naturally, over time, the market was increasing regardless, yet here is this faggot taking credit for what is already proven to be an upward trend 7 years in the making.

The only reason Trump lays such a hard claim to the market is because the fake news outlets all said the day he is elected the market would crash....the entire election.