Whats the next step in his master plan? And what is his endgame?

Whats the next step in his master plan? And what is his endgame?

Hopefully suicide

FPBP

make money

FPB-.... oooooohhh you!
*chases you around to Benny Hill music*

He's fucking annoying, he should just kill himself.

how much?

Anybody want to talk about theme park guy?

>Post your rare Spazz Masters

Someone make this a Spoony thread

Who finds this guy funny or insightful? I just don't understand what people see in him.

another AVGN crossover

why quit the habit of a lifetime

teenagers i think.

I still like his videos when he isn't doing lol random shit

Someone might do it first,

>be me
>sister is 4 years older than me
>used to watch Nostalgia Critic together and enjoy him
>after growing the fuck up realize how fucking cringy and awful he is
>sister still likes him(25 years old)
>has me watch him with her sometimes
>forced to sit through 20 minute bland unfunny commentary on movies that could be funny if written by anyone who isn't Doug, also the terrible sketch segments
>have to pretend to like it and laugh occasionally for fear of hurting her feelings
>try to hint that I think it's shit occasionally, but she never picks it up

Forgot, what do?

why can't you just tell her yo udont like it and watch something else together

stop being such a fucking pussy and tell your sister you don't like the videos anymore. watch something else with her.

Fuck sister
Post pics
No question
Profit

seriously these sketches are for 5-8 year old with an attentionspan of zero

jesus christ doug sucks these days but not as much as suicide spoony

>kill Nostalgia Critic show to start new show Demo Reel after spending $200,000 on a studio and "actors"
>fans hate your shitty new show because they only reason they ever paid attention to you was the nostalgia factor of digging up old rental store movies
>kill Demo Reel and bring back Nostalgia Critic
>turn Nostalgia Critic into Demo Reel to smuggle what you actually want to do in under your fans' noses

tip kek

I don't hate Doug, but man, he doesn't pass a screen test.

(That's code for 'super-duper ugly')

Douge. That is all. Also cultivating his autistic fan base for their monthly tugboat money.

Literally teenagers and adult-aged autists.

Im glad she left
Theres a really huge diminish of autism in her videos and makes you realize that she was working with a bunch of manchildren that she herself was forced to do.

Honestly he can't do it forever. Does he expect to be in his 40s, 50s & 60s still sperging out about movies on YouTube? I think his end game should be trying to get into some local college teaching classes on film or something related.

He's pretty funny but wasn't he also one of those people calling anyone who criticism about the new Ghostbusters as misogynist?

Don't you mean she's become a humorless aging alcoholic slut?

Spoony's pateron is $1,341 a month and he has been twitter MIA since the 27th of Aug, suicide when?

I thought he tweeted once or twice a month or so ago?

>numale
>works in IT (network spec)
>plays DnD
>hardcore larper
>makes his own chainmail in his garage
>married to a lardwhale because she makes him "happy"

I thought he wanted to be a full fledged actor/ writer/ director a la Chaplin.

I think that's a bit on an unreasonable expectation. He's never written or directed anything especially competently, even Cinema Snob & RLM (such at their output is) run circles around him in that dept. But like the old saying goes, those who can't do - teach.

OP keep your thread alive by replying to some posts, you lazy cunt.

I know it's not the 1970s anymore but isn't there still a market for character actors?

A lot of his modern reviews could be decent enough if he edited out the stupid skits and the screaming

The Osmosis Jones review is a good example of this

rlm are worse.

cue butthurt fanbois

wasted trips on weak bait

Don't forget to watch my new video this upcoming Tuesday, or else.

>implying spoony will deliver

oh fugg sorry douge

You better user, we need that money. Don't forget to visit the store and watch
Angry Joes videogame journalism of Mafia 3.

Go bond over something patrician, like Homestar Runner

This month's proudest accomplishment.

nice job user

>Not making her give you a quick HJ while watching Nostalgia Critic

Douge is loud and annoying and rlm at least attempts to write jokes.

It's ironic how Joe far surpassed anyone on Channel Awesome and even Cinemassacre in popularity and Youtube shekels

Yes but you have to be able to act and look uniquely ugly. Steve Buscemi can both act and is uniquely ugly. Doug is just an ugly dude who reeks of mediocrity who the viewer either identifies with and enjoys because of that fact or is entirely disgusted with.

which of the two are you?

Can you post pics of your sister?

>be me

Kill yourself

That Joe guy is even worse than douge, he really lacks self awareness.

YEAR OF THE SPOONY

Doug Walker is a genius.

face it, the age of Latza is over.

What can we do to have him back?

Don't be stupid, Joe is being robbed by Youtube everyday.

ooh now ScreamingMantis is stripping for outback giftcards, I guess she got sick of PF Chang's

>ScreamingMantis · Oct 23 Can I get my Outback gift cards, thanks
>ScreamingMantis · Oct 23 Love me. Tip me as much as you can, you know you want it
>ScreamingMantis · Oct 23 .....fucking tip me, say goodnight

He probably meant 27th of Sep because that's what his twitter says. It's still fucking insane, that guy used to post 20 times a day last time I checked.

7 dollars DOES go a long way in Puerto Rico, yes. He probably had enough left over to buy a McSpam combo or whatever he eats to get the kind of gains he's gotten lately

Well what's the activity on April's Twitter indicated?

>that's one disgusting battle station

Don't bother with hers, what's the latest on Oreo?

hahaha source?

She doesn't seem to talk about Spoony, just posts constantly every day about Skyrim.

Yes my queen.

oh ohh.. looks like she had an update on Spoony Afterall!
>April Von Lon · Oct 19 Noah is down with a cold that I hope I do not acquire as well. His throat's all sore, my poor love. :(

>Noah's black, bloated, necrotic corpse is hanging from a noose in the basement

>my poor love

>no one will ever say this about you

boy Cinema Snob really does look different now that he's lost weight and shaved his head. I kid I kid so is that the Brad she was really talking about in all those previous tweets about proposing to her?

>You will never have a gf who lets you punch her whenever you're angry and will never leave you because she needs your patreon money
Spoony is living the life tbqh

No this guy is one of her knights, he hates Brad.

>who lets you punch

He's too weak to throw a decent punch. He just pinches and twists her nipples until they're black and blue

It's too bad we bullied him so hard he got a successful career.

Sorry what exactly is stopping you from making shitty YouTube videos and roping in some cosplaying groupie for yourself who will love you no matter how little effort you put into life after that because she's still so star struck that she's with you?

>5+ years ago
>Being on tgwtg was the ultimate goal for most nerd culture reviewer.
>present
>No one wants to be there. Laughing stock of the reviewer scene.
>The production quality of their videos are still the same even though they have the money and years of experience.
>Many of them are soon closer to 40 than 30, still acting like they are in college.

Wasn't that the Vlog where he talked about how Scarlett would jerk him off because his heart was too weak for sex?

What an ugly piece of shit. Fucking hell, why does life have to be so pathetic?

>Autists are still paying Spoony
>He's getting paid 3x what I make in a month as a wageslave pushing carts and bagging groceries
>doing nothing

ARGHAEABWKLFNLSMDOF

What's his full name again?

>Being envious of fucking Spoony

>wanted to buy a gaming rig
>can't because it'll cost 1,600+ dollars just to cover the mandatory student teaching for a semester
>no car, student loans to pay and now tuition that'll take half my savings away

NOT FAIR
O
T

F
A
I
R

>Every person on there generally plays the same character(Guy nitpicks movies, guy nitpicks comics, guy nitpicks music or rap music.)
The lack of variety made me bored of them desu

Does it upset you more when you know he got it for free?

A bit more yeah.

Either keep pretending and don't drop any hints, or just flat-out tell her you've grown out of it. No in-betweens

But I don't wanna do youtube videos.

And I don't wanna put on clean underwear every day but sometimes we have to do things we otherwise might not bother with to get girls to like us. So go out there and review I dunno.. Tommy Tricker and the Stamp Traveller then sit back and wait for the low self esteem daddy issue qt nerd girls to roll on in.

Where the fuck do the nerdy looking plain girls hang out anyways? I've seen a few couples where a guy has a plain but cute girlfriend without the bullshit like hair colors, tats or piercing and an acceptable body weight.

Oh yeah that's the other perk of being a cewebrity reviewer, people just send you thousands of dollars worth of stuff for free because then they can feel like your friend I guess?

they don't hang out, they all have far too severe self diagnoses social anxiety for that. However, they can sometimes be convinced to go to anime conventions, tea shops, fabric stores or the discount makeup section of your local pharmacy. Look there.

Kind of embarrassing to watch sometimes, but still entertaining. It probably take more planning and effort to film in a theme park than whatever NC has been doing for the past few years.

>I'm still poor you guys, this is all sponsored material
>Please watch my angry trailer reactions

Thanks pham. Local mall has a fancy tea shop and there's a Micheal arts and crafts store walking distance from my basement.

So goddamn lonely and I'm starting to feel the animosity from my co-workers.

Don't worry user, his life is infinitely worse than yours. Our contribution to society might be small, but at least it's not nothing.

so you're gonna go creep on people who you assume have trouble talking to people

good plan, user

Give him a break, he's still got PTSD from Syria

What happens when these people reach their 50s? At some point they've gotta' run out of energy or something, right?

Or does being a YouTuber make for one hell of a retirement fund?

No I recommend he doesn't try to talk to anyone the first time, just go to those places often enough and he'll become a regular enough fixture to be recognized by the staff and other patrons so it's no big deal when he says hello or drums up conversation here & there.

Other guys somehow got these kinds of girls to be with them. I seriously doubt the girls just walked up to them and asked for a date.

So much contradiction, I thought guys had to be the instigator unless they're a 9/10 alphas who women clamor for?