youtube.com/watch?v=4fHmpTQa0Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=sOe7HdN7mPA
youtube.com/watch?v=kAhxN8JDhC0
youtu.be/srXsCRnSgBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Noice

Alien tier, terrifyingly beautiful pic

MUSLIMS

Don't fear, we value you. You are just as British as any "native" white, your contributions to this country are boundless. We must shout down the nationalists, fascists, the EDL, the Nazi, the bigots. We love you.
Let us all share the vast bundles of Islamic contributors to this country. Thank you for Omid Djalili!

Checkmate rorkes ahahaha

very big hand

Imagine traveling half way across the world just to spend your days preaching that the wrong people are posting in an anonymous forum

Ah yes the german jew

>home secretary for six years, let in untold number of muslims
>as soon as she becomes pm muslim terror attacks become a daily occurrence
>rorkes will STILL vote for her

muslims is trending on twitter right now and most of the posts are about how muslims aren't terrorists when they literally are

how fucking stupid is the average normie

tfw big palms but short stubby fingers so girls think i have small hands

veri spoopy hand

what is it they say about men with big hands?

I'm not sure why we call them "leftypol" instead of calling them what they are.
They're Social Justice Warriors.
Not only do they whine about capitalism, but I've seen them whine about colonialism, institutional racism, imperialism, discrimination, privilege, they've argued against the nuclear family, borders and the concept of nationhood, they go out of their way to say Islam isn't the problem, I've even seen them defend veganism and claim meat is murder. They're also by-and-large either homosexual or bisexual, and students. Their posting style is also extremely effeminate.

These aren't revolutionaries, they're tumblrinas.

>lefties will physically lunge at the screen if they even see this image

Ive been having a think about whether im a racist or not

im very leftwing generally, and i deffo have no problem with any races, but im not sure i really like muzzies tbqh

i dont want them deported or anything, but i just know that im slightly less likely to get along with a muslim in the same way im slightly less likely to get along with someone who doesnt shower or someone with an annoying voice

its just a minor black mark for me. its not that i think theyre all terrorists, its just that actual muzzies (and not the cool hip fake ones) have very restrictive laws and just boring funless crap opinions generally

1) am i a bigot
2) should i keep this opinion to myself around normies

>tfw you will never aggressively fuck Taytay from behind whilst pulling her hair and leaving kisses on her neck
Is there a point to life?

can't really expect any end to the politics wank until after the election

I'm back from buying a burger meal from Arizona's

The fucking Kurdish bastard serving me starting giving me shit for not fasting after the white and Fijian people left
He kept smiling and saying "Mashala chacha" over and over again

Blacklisted

the average normie doesn't use twitter

leftypol OUT

Mong leftypol is against identity politics and sjws. Actually browse it before posting newcunt.

Loneliness and depersonalisation setting in for the afternoon ha ha

Britain benefits from Sharia courts

>kurds and fijians in northern england

what th fu

youtube.com/watch?v=4fHmpTQa0Cs

NAP (not a pixel)

going to see kraftwerk tonight desu

why bother concerning yourself with shit like this?
its just thought control

shouldn't be giving money to those types anyway.

>tory government triples debt, increases immigration to an all time high, takes away personal freedoms, and allows attack after attack to happen on british soil without retaliation
>but the real problem is the hypothetical leftist raid from a dead board on a dead website
ah yes the mentally stable rorke

twitter is full of normie lefties lad

you say that yet the runts we've been calling leftypol for weeks have talked about identity politics quite a lot

Wow your so enlightened compared to those dumb normie drones!!

But there is no leftypol raid you mong

what the FUCK is a 'cafe' racer

You sound like quite the authority on leftypol, like someone with extensive experience.

Hmmm, makes a person think really hard about stuff, that does.

how can people deny that leftypol is raiding when cunts like this openly admit to being from leftypol

baffles the mind honestly

leftypol is way easier to raid than Sup Forums is because of their slow post rate. they should shut their mouths before we shut them for them

Hope it goes to a morgue

Daily Reminder that /brit/ is a Rorke general

That user never mentioned a raid...

absolutely HATE people who don't have my political views

There's literally no evidence of a leftypol raid

youtube.com/watch?v=sOe7HdN7mPA

I browsed brit before I browsed leftypol honey x

nope

they're baiting for (You)s you dense cunt

Imagine being so frustrated over claims of a 'leftypol raid'

Wonder which particular group would get this annoyed

where's the american
:(

me on the far left

racist

look I know that the discord has told you to feed disinfo but leftypol is very active there are currently 1300 active users

How do I improve this OC?

I'm thinking there needs to be a slight change to the wording in the final tile

/brit/ always gets increased traffic during the election, it's similar to how Sup Forums gets flooded during the world cup, people are forgetting that half of this general migrated here from /britpol/ after the last election

corbyn posting is getting popular because it's guaranteed (You)s and because it has more meme potential, whereas the right have no decent meme candidate this election like farage

so here we all are then

the lads

are you new or just thick?
that is all anyone has been talking about for the last week

yawn

good post

>>>/singlemuslim.com/

>>>/singlemuslim.com/

>>>/singlemuslim.com/

Sup Forums is a part of Sup Forums whereas /leftypol/ isn't hmm really makes me think

Rochdale has the highest Fijian population outside Fiji
We hosted a Fiji rugby world cup game

Their food is the best around

the mildly woke picture should be because he hates foreners

rather enjoy meeting people from other countries
immensely dislike being swarmed by people from other countries

rorkes IN
rorkes IN
rorkes IN
rorkes IN

DUDE... what le fuck?!?! o.O

Why are british so pathetic

>go outside
>get stabbed

all the corbyn posting started at exactly the same time though and it was definitely more than one person

100% leftypol discord raid

lol

its a bad meme, your misusing it
its supposed to get ridiculous and clearly a joke as it goes on, not just channel your stupid edgy personal politics

xDDdD SHADILAy brother praise hahaistan

yes im not from leftypol but let me just spend 2 hours desperately defending the notion that a leftypol raid is false

>edgy
Rasheed

>am I guilty of (X bullshit thoughtcrime)
>am I spooky enough?
speak for yourself

just did the blackest shit ever

im still mad about Brexit

preBrexit we had tons of polish, french, etc European immigrants who made up most of our immigration cap. maybe you didnt like them, but theres no denying theyre hard workers and dont blow themselves up for fun

postBrexit basically every single immigrant is going to be a muzzie, so even if the overall cap is lowered we'll still be taking in many more muslims than we ever were before

Nigel and his fucking idiot rorkes have fucked this country good and proper

New Zealand has the wrong hat

wish leftypol would just fuck off they are complete cancer

pics x

theres blood in it

Why are you so triggered? You didn't get 1488.

It's not just white supremacists and super streetwise antifa veterans like you who know what that means btw.

>bbc sharing cartoons made for the London attack

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ah yes poignant and powerful

that'll show those terrorists, just like we did the last time

4 new matches on Tinder lads. What pick up line shall I send?

love the neighbours cat

it's so fat and fluffy and it comes over into my garden and is very friendly

Why do you have pictures like that saved on your hard drive?

stomp its head in

>Sup Forums cunts are also newfags

can't say im surprised

you're not allowed to have different opinions than me and if you do i'll say you're part of a raid and if you defend yourself it's proof

'youre so hot, your phone must be blowing up'

>im still mad about Brexit

>I'm not sure why we call them "leftypol" instead of calling them what they are.
>They're Social Justice Warriors.
>Not only do they whine about capitalism, but I've seen them whine about colonialism, institutional racism, imperialism, discrimination, privilege, they've argued against the nuclear family, borders and the concept of nationhood, they go out of their way to say Islam isn't the problem, I've even seen them defend veganism and claim meat is murder. They're also by-and-large either homosexual or bisexual, and students. Their posting style is also extremely effeminate.
>These aren't revolutionaries, they're tumblrinas.

youtube.com/watch?v=kAhxN8JDhC0

>tfw I started the leftypol raid paranoia by rapidly copy pasting r/unitedkingdom comments from my phone and its now a successful gimmick

>im still mad about Brexit
I voted Brexit. I bet that really pisses you off.

One day anime will be real

business idea : be a british and show british people eating korean food on youtube to get a 10M view clip and 2M of korean subscribers

youtu.be/srXsCRnSgBA

just fuck off now leftypol