Triggers Sup Forums, Sup Forums and all alt right all at the same time

>triggers Sup Forums, Sup Forums and all alt right all at the same time

HOW DO WE STOP HIM

Ship him to Israel

How is he """triggering""" anybody
Dumb shits like you are the reason every conversation has to be an argument here

We don't, he's based. Fuck racists and fuck racism

Simply remember he is a Jewish industry plant custom-made to destroy white identity from the inside.

>implying Sup Forums and Sup Forums aren't the same thing

calm down, friend. You are clearly triggered

They really aren't. Sup Forums is probably the only majority leftist board on Sup Forums

It's amazing how much it actually matters to Sup Forums that 2017 past-his-prime Eminem hates Trump. You'd think it would have rolled off their backs at this point. And obviously there was zero chance he would have been a redhat in the first place, so I don't know what these retards were thinking.

>Fuck racists and fuck racism

t. white artist makes a career profiting off of black culture

Of course it matters. The GOAT is going up against the President. This is truly epic.

>t. white artist makes a career profiting off of black culture
Only the part of me being white is correct

IM NOT FUCKING ANGRY OK?!

>fuck racists and fuck racism

You're too pure for Sup Forums. You're supposed to be edgy and contrarian to compensate for your beta-ness irl

Sup Forums

>almost every left-wing celeb, sports player, or political commentator doesn't like trump and has been saying for almost 2 years now
>Month before Eminem's new album
>Eminem: I DON'T LIKE TRUMP

omg what a brave man

Pretty much. No doubt OP is going to refrence the existence of his own thread to show that everyone's talking about it and oh-so upset by a Leftist impotently virtue-signaling to other Leftists.

this thread

he's still got it.

I'm not sure how many of them even actually believe it and don't just do it to keep their jobs/not get blacklisted.

He did it strictly so he would be talked about again after 4 years.
It worked in his favor.

>covering one eye
Zionist puppet.

he's brave because many eminem stans are trump supporters

>month before new album

To be fair, he's been saying it for a while. Even in his live shows