*dabs*

*dabs*

*loses election despite winning the popular vote by 3 million*
Haha what did American democracy mean by this?

So fucking weird.

the call

We're a republic, not a democracy. Pay attention in civics class next time

We're the United States of America. Not the United States of California and New York

*shakes baby violently*

You forget how fucking creepy she was.

Hi I think you posted on the wrong board I'll just give you a link to where you wanted to be here you go no need to thank me

>dabs
>loses elections
>dabs
>flops horribly
I'm starting to see a pattern here

every baby needs a good shakin
a clinton through and through
#2good4winning

How is this sports related ?

Finally, have a (you) woke burgerfriend

democratic republic

a bit under 1 hour to go until sports happen so why not have a bit of nice off topic?

It's a federation you dingus.

A democratic republic is still very much a republic you mong

>In a radio interview Monday morning, Hillary Clinton was asked to name something she carries with her everywhere she goes. "Hot sauce," she answered. "Yeah."

THE STATE OF DENIAL

>65 million votes
>is a rampant racist

>not 'white guilt' to secure the black vote

> We're a republic, not a democracy

Americans never since to amaze me.

>The candidate that spends the most money gets the most votes
woah really makes you think

Wow, she really is just like us, which as a millenial, is what I look for in a presidential candidate. That dab on Ellen™ made her look so lit and dank too. Unfortunately I had to binge-watch™ Orange is the New Black on election day so I didn't actually vote.

Fuck off twain

>Haha what did American democracy mean by this?
well, she can't dab correctly

It meant that you can't stack 2 cities with minorities and try to win the election

*dabs my way to losing the election*
Maybe if I win California and New York, I'll win the election! Sorry middle America, Madame President needs to go on Ellen tonight and then hold a rally for the bankers! Toodle loo!

LA and 4/5 boroughs of NYC BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Not an argument.

Get the fuck out

Your citizens have allowed the US to become the world's greatest threat. You brain-dead lemmings have fallen for every boogeyman the news has thrown at you. You proudly invade sovereign nations (often arming them beforehand) and make no mention of the millions of civilians you kill in the name of "fighting terror". Who in the fuck is inflicting the lion's share of terror here? You're so pathetic that you can't even prevent mass shootings that occur virtually daily because you would rather have guns than a place without mass shootings. How the fuck do we not have a travel advisory against you dipshits? Any other country in the world with armed and dangerous locals killing dozens weekly is getting a warning. Trump embodies what you are; short-sighted, dangerous consumerists that don't have the self awareness and intelligence to understand how full of shit you are. He's the perfect choice of president for you yokels. And after 4 years of Trump (or possibly even 8 since American stupidity can NOT be underestimated) maybe then you can realise how much of a laughing stock your nation and citizenry is to the world. What a fucking backwards cesspool of greed and corruption! Yet you all stand and salute the flag at the beginning of every NFL game. Maybe one day you can understand that being a patriot isn't about bombing children, encouraging big businesses and raping the poor. Maybe somewhere down the line an American won't have a negative connotation in 9/10ths of the world but for that to happen you need a lesson. I hope that lesson is Donald Trump.

Literally not ONE (1) single person is going to read this.

NOT SPORTS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD