What exactly is B's problem with guns?

What exactly is \B\'s problem with guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-YRl00nZjBI
youtube.com/watch?v=vS2botDNobY
youtube.com/watch?v=sL90fCgOrcE
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leftist faggots mostly. SJW fascists, you know, the type who scream about individual rights, except when it’s things they don’t like.

who's "\B\"
?

The gun problem I have is that the new SIG P365 will not be available for many months...

but they are out now

I don't like the amount of play between the upper and lower receiver on M4s. I also dislike the size of the grip on the CPX-2. Not to say it's a poor firearm, it just feels a bit like a toy in my hands.

No problem with guns, just the obsessive morons that will argue all day over some retarded aspect of a pistol. Get a fucking life.

Picture is not related

>dipshittery
That wasn't funny in 2006, cunt.

The former can be fixed with a piece of tape, an accuwedge, shims, o-rings or any number of other solutions.

The latter can be solved by buying a good gun.

nice guns u stipid faggitts wen ur sucking ur boyfrends cock do u pretend its a gun

>Sup Forums
kys

Sup Forums loves guns. they are useful for an hero

M&P Compact in .45

Why shoot twice ?

>immaturity
>arrested development
>cuckolding

At a vastly inflated price with $50+ mags

No thanks, I'll get a Shield with extra mags and spend the rest on ammo

>\B\
Why does that gun have a nutsack hanging off the front?

>Why shoot twice ?
Because there was a windshield in the way

>Laughs in 10mm

i don't have a problem with guns

i have a problem with redneck cocksuckers who are obsessed with guns because they think that guns = money = freedom = america

No problem here. I own 6 guns

Joke's on you I don't have any friends nice trips.

It's not my personally owned long rifle so that labor isn't worth it. The handgun was a gift(?) from a buddy that thought I'd like it, which I do, it's just a little smol.

>I read HuffPo

only thing i got is a single action revolver

>I fall asleep to Fox News

>guns = money = freedom = america

but they do

Sometimes.

My problem is I don't have enough

Sup Forums doesn't have a problem with guns. I don't own one because I'm not an idiot that buys volcano insurance, nor fear getting struck by lightning.

damn that shit looks tacky af with that picatinny and chris kyle scope on it. the ebay sling just tops it all off. kill lots of junior high schoolers with that one?

>I don't own a car because I have no fear of walking

In the beginning only /k/ had guns.

Then all the guys on Sup Forums got guns.

Now even the faggots on Sup Forums have guns!

not the guy, but you sound like a faggot trying to throw as many weak burns (ebay, chris kyle, killing jr high schoolers) into one sentence as possible.
go suck on a 12 gauge, pussy.

Incredibly well made pistol... unfortunetly... I get slide-bite with these because of my large hands. Such a shame.. really love the way these function. Other than making my hand bleed.

guy ruined a nice rifle with a bunch of cheap and obvious mods. its shameful, he deserves to be shot.

Those redneck motherfuckers have racked up a list of mistrials by nullification and outright victories as long as your arm. The militias might be assholes, but you can't argue that their tactics have failed.

What fucking animal is this? That purse does NOT under any circumstances go with that optic.

when is someone just going to kill this faggot so he stops trying to be relevant by posting niggery bullshit on the internet?

More like "I don't own a 1950's nuclear fallout bunker in my backyard because I wasn't afraid of being nuked by the commie Soviet Union.

You realize that rifle is configured like it was designed to be right?

Too many. Don't have a place to neatly store them all. Safes are expensive.

If you can afford lots of guns you can afford a safe for them

I've always wanted Walther P99 9MM because James Bond gun. Is that a good gun or not?

any love for the glock 19? I love mine

my slide retendion pin won't seat all the way anymore, the tiny spring holding it in place is bent. now when i rack the slide without a magazine in the gun the slide will lock open.

But i went shooting with a gunsmith last week and he fixed it for me, so I'm actually good now with guns.

true true

It was good at the time, but the PPQ is now better

> (OP)
>any love for the glock 19? I love mine
Carry mine ery day

Was this a shitty troll, with the balls attached?

Other companies have since made better Glocks

I didn't get lost on my way to you fat fucking slimeball.

I got my eye on this one...

It's a great gun. Pic related.

So is that. Pic related.

Tell us more about the day you arrived, newfriend.

>\B\

this isnt windows file explorer buddy

Just load them all up and place them all over your house.

Example - taking a pee and suddenly needing a gun...

Where do you keep your sex slaves then?

/k/ turds are almost as bad as ARCOMERS

You have prefs? Pros/cons?

My man!

threaded barrel or no?

An invasive foreign species and the most detestable animal on earth, a jew.

its the year 2018. where the fuck's the plasma rifles in the 200MW range?

>Skynet did nothing wrong.

save some nuggets for the rest of us, /k/

Do you ever plan on adding a can or other muzzle device? If yes then sure. If no then it's up to whether you just like the look for the extra $$

Recently purchased my first handgun a few months back and went with a PPQ M2 in 9mm (4") and I love it. MUH ERGOS

>\B\

>filename
Mild kek

>anything being as bad as arfcom
youtube.com/watch?v=-YRl00nZjBI

That nigger Cokeman

I like DA/SA so I prefer the P99. The P99's single action and the PPQ's trigger are nearly identical but the P99 has a little shorter reset. They're both excellent.

I just use a closet. Pic related.

Only if you have a silencer, why else would you have a threaded barrel?

geeze this video is depressing. can you imagine being successful in life and then your kid turns out like that?

youtube.com/watch?v=vS2botDNobY

they are for faggots with small dicks

What camera and settings you using? Great pics.

He's an idiot the primers are usually made of lead styphnate and it projects lead into the air that is inhaleable and does build up in your system where you could catch lead poisoning. This is just a cringe fest.

He's still alive and he looks like this now.

Haha nice.

May I suggest painting your walls a darker color like grey? Would look nicer in there.

How long have you been collecting? Age? Is this your main hobby?

>some of my gats

I know he's alive. Dumb people rarely die. They get other people killed. Also I listened to burzum when I was in high school so I'm not sure where you're going with this.

would be too much work to keep all those clean

>would be too much work to keep all those clean

:D

The most exquisite gun on the market so far, but it's way too expensive even for a gun collector like myself. Pic related

Oh hey you're burt or something like that I like to talk shit to you on /k/ cause I have no idea how in the living fuck anyone can afford all that.

>burt makes an appearance

I don't have any

kek but you know what i mean
niggerest firearm

stipid nigger

Fuckin classic video
youtube.com/watch?v=sL90fCgOrcE

My problem is I don't have enough of them.

Canon 7D, Tamron 28-75 SP, Canon 580 EX, various settings on flash sync.

It is which is why I don't clean often.

It's spread over many years

I post allatime

google image search is calling you a liar

>It's spread over many years
You gotta be kidding me how do you expect me not to make a joke about you pimping your wife after that.

How you gonna use a Trip like Burt and have a huge arsenal but no safari gun for tremors?

not in /arg/ you don't
how do you like that wolf upper?

>gun ballz
>gets mugged
>draws gun
>mugger sees gun ballz dangling
>dies from laughter
>cops arrive
>arrest op
>jail
>"Why're in'ere?"
>gun balls
>laughter
>asshole becomes big enough for cannon balls
>op died from eternal bleeding
>just because faggy ballsack dangling from his gun
>op achieved nothing by showing his natural balls are smaller than gun balls
>'cause who needs guns, nonetheless some with gun ballz dangling
faggot op
also
>\B\
what are you talking about, faggot?

ok, I get having a couple of guns, but who the fuck needs this many? Seems as silly as those people who collect air jordans.

They are unnecessary. Like a 2nd dick.

>HURR CARS KILL MOER PEOPLE THEN GUNZ WHY AINT CARS ILLEGAL HUH??

Excellent pistol

>but who the fuck needs this many?
One gun doesn't fit every purpose. There are all different sorts of different makes, shape sizes, calibers. The internal functions can be different parts, the external parts can be in different places. There are tons of reasons to own multiple guns. Fucking grabbers

Since when has need ever had anything to do with it?

When I suck on my gun I pretend it's my boyfriend's cock