Story time! Alright Sup Forums, you know the drill. 3, 6, or 9 to pregress the story...

Story time! Alright Sup Forums, you know the drill. 3, 6, or 9 to pregress the story, please respond to the most recent story event.

You walk down the street, dodging horses and wagons. The commerce district is alive. Foot traffic bustles around you, hawking, gawking, and contributing to the cacophony of noises that assault your ears. You don't often get the chance to come to the commerce district, but today is a special day. You can finally buy your way out of the enslavement that is known as employment in this city. Your destination is at the end of the street, on your left. You hurry through the crowd, guarding your coin purse from pickpockets. You enter the shop, your eyes wide with excitement.

Your choices here will define you. You have 1000 crowns. What will you buy?

Short sword - 300 crowns
Dagger - 200 crowns
Great sword - 600 crowns
Lance - 450 crowns
Throwing daggers - 200 crowns
Kusarigama - 300 crowns
Heavy armor - 700 crowns
Light armor - 500 crowns
Assassin's Blade - 1000 crowns

This equipment could save your life, Sup Forums. What do you buy?

I'm thinking about the shit im holding and niggers

um, what?

Light armour short sword throwing daggers

Roll

Roll

Come on man roll

Some heavy armor and a sword

Get the lance fag

I give up, /thread

Assassin blade.

ROLL!

Reroll

DOUBLE ROLL ON YOUR BITCH!

Roll again

Gibe lance

Rerereroll

Rerollin

Thread is cursed lads, bail

Winrar right?

Win

Progress op, I'm ready to play

You outfit yourself in the light armor, strap the short sword toy our hip, and slide the throwing daggers into slots n the armor that were designed to hold them. Remaining money: 0 crowns.

You leave the store and head west. As soon as you get clear of the commerce district, the ebb and flow of people subsides, giving you some breathing room. The armor fits like a glove, and the sword at your side makes you feel like the king of the world. Soon, you make it to the street of the guilds. You get nervous just being here. The warriors that fight for these guilds are celebrities. Legends even. You're now faced with another huge decision. The dragon guild, sporting a red banner, is the largest, with many renowned warriors. The monkey guild stood beneath a yellow banner. They were home to experienced rangers and mages, and though they were a smaller guild, it was said they could go toe to toe with the dragon guild, should push come to shove.

A third guild stood on the square, though you had never heard of a third guild in this city. It had a black banner, and not a single person entered or exited the doors. Curious...

Where should we join??

Dragon

The black bannered guild

We join dragon guild

You head for the red banner as you wipe the sweat from your brow. The heat of the day, compounded with your anxious excitement, has you sweating. You walk through the front doors and look around in awe. Heavily muscled men and women sit around conversing, rockin' weapons of all shapes and sizes. You take a few tentative steps, but no one stops you. Despite your best efforts, you don't see any sort of reception desk. You wonder who you're supposed to talk to.

"Hey, you!" A voice calls from your right. You turn and lay eyes on Raiga. The red swordsman. Guildmaster of the dragon guild. Easily 420 lbs. with arms the size of beer kegs.

"Hello! I'm looking to join your guild. I want to become a member."

"Ah. New blood! Fantastic. Sit, little man. I will fetch your paperwork as soon as you give me the 10 crown sign up fee."

"Uh... I don't have 10 crowns." You hold up your empty coin purse. "See, i spent all my money on equipment."

"That's too bad. You had my hopes up. 10 crowns ain't hard to scrounge up. Come back when you can afford it."

Shit, guys. Now what do we do? we could try one of the other guilds, or find a way to make some money.

Black banner

Prostitute self for money

Since this is a story thread, was anyone at the zombie rpg thread yesterday at around this hour? It was really cool (included bestiality and shit eating) and the OP promised to continue it today, did I miss it or OP was a fag?

You leave the guild in distress. If you go back to your home, you'll never be able to leave again. Not only will your possessions be taken away, but you'll be lucky if you make it out alive.

You leave the square in a panic. You know of a brothel that has some very loose rules regarding prostitution. You need to make that 10 crowns.

You find the place with little trouble and find the proprietress. she's an overly large lady that refuses to wear nearly enough clothing.

"Excuse me miss. I need money. I'll do whatever I have to," you say in a panic.

"Eh?" She looks at you with an angry stare. "You think I pimp out boys around here?"

"You don't? I had heard... I just need something. Anything.

To be cont. Hold tight

Bump

Let's shave our balls and asses and have a beautiful boy pussy. Sell ass on the side or maybe even become a pimp while training to be a warrior with the dragon guild, make double crowns all the time. Money is power.

"Short on money, pipsqueak?" a new voice asks. A woman with a large tankard of ale spins towards you.

"I'm not a pipsqueak!" you respond with a frown.

"How much you looking for?" she asks.

"I need 10 crowns," you respond.

"Ahaha! I'll sleep with you for 10 crowns." She slides off the bar stool and swaggers her way towards towards you. She's got thick hips and huge breasts. She's at least ten years older than you, but still quite attractive. This doesn't seem so bad.

Is this a good idea, Sup Forums? At the very least, it's better than sucking off some homeless guy

Money up front and I'm game

Roll

Roll, upcharge +5 for eating pussy

Have you guys ever played Corruption of Champions?

I have not. do explain

Attempt to bargain for 20 crowns (if I succeed then sleep with her)

Role

It's an erotic roll play text based game, you can grow dicks, boobs, vaginas, fuck goblins and fairies and shit and battle bosses. Look it up, I thought it was weird at first but it's kind of fun and amusing to play.

buy the assassin's blade and murder the shopkeeper. I own the shop now.

Roll

what if she refuses? She might be our only option. I don't want to join the Nigger Banner or the Monkey club bc I don't want our hero to be murdered or be a faggot.
I'm just gonna roll this instead.

Rerolling

Leave and go to the square guild

Chicken dinrar

Resist the skank. Blow a homeless guy instead.

"Wait. I only need 10... but I won't sell my body for any less than 20." You back up a step as she closes in on you.

"20 crowns for a round, eh? That doesn't sound too bad." She's on you in a moment, pinning you against the wall. Her clothing is skin tight, and she's wearing a battle ax across her back. "Esga! You got a room open?" she shouts across the room.

"302!" The proprietress shouts back.

"Excuse me, may I have your name?" you ask as you are dragged up the stairs to the third floor.

"Oh? I'm the one paying you, and you think you have a right to my name?" She shoots you a grin over her shoulder as she leads you into room 302.

She instructs you to strip your armor, which you do tentatively. In moments, you're standing naked. She closes in on you again and pushes you to the mattress.

Winrar

That bitch is gonna steal my shit

Grab sword and attempt to kill

Tighten you butthole.

Role

even in a fantasy yall protect your virginity. dumbasses

Winrar!

Well there goes our chance at joining the guild

Well I mean we could join the square guild now, also we can loot her, it is obvious she has cash on her.

She strips her own clothing as you gulp down your nerves. She sheds the battle ax, easily moving the 30 pound weapon with ease. Her body is toned and covered in scars. Once she's wearing as little as you, she crawls onto the bed.

"Well? Can't very well get what I paid for if you're not hard." Her eyes roam down your body until they stop between your legs. You can't help from looking at her massive tits.

"This is all a bit sudden," you say in your defense.

"Yes. Don't worry. I'm not mad. I knew from the fear in your eyes that you've never so much as seen a woman naked. Wouldn't have paid a single crown for you otherwise. Let's see what we can do about that." She slides down your body and takes your flaccid cock in her mouth. She slowly tumbles it around with her tongue, taking her time as you slowly grow harder. She doesn't stop halfway. Even after you're fully erect, she continues up and down your shaft, using expert skills to draw you out. While she's distracted, you reach for your sword. You wrap your sword around the hilt as she wraps hers around yours. This lady is free with her money. If you can kill her, you can be gone with her purse before anyone has a clue what happened. You slowly swing the point towards her exposed side, then jerk it towards her with all the strength you can muster.

She catches your arm with one hand, puts the other around your neck, and throws you clear across the room. You cough, trying to catch your breath. The impact was not pleasant. Before you can rise you your feet, she's on you. She slams your head into the wall before backhanding you to the floor. Her strength is superhuman.

As you lie on the ground, head spinning, she straddles you and grabs your dick, forcing it inside her. Not enough time has passed for you to lose your erection, even with the pain.

You struggle, but you're no match for her. She takes you as her own, riding you up and down, sliding along your length.

Star fucking her back, Enjoy it, get into that rough shit.

roll

Ask her to be rough and slap you up, after you have marks Attempt to escape and try and call guards and say she attacked and raped you

Winrar

I just knew this was going to turn out to be some chaotic neutral autism.

"Hit me." You stare up at her defiantly. "I-" You are interrupted brutally as she smashes her fist into your face. She has not qualms about injuring you, especially if you're asking for it. She hits you again, and again, until blood is flowing down your face. She bends over and licks it from your throat. The pain in your face is countered by the exquisite pleasure between your legs. Her toned muscles aren't the only thing that's tight.

After a few minutes, she lifts her hips until only the very tip is still inside her. She then uses her hand to jack you off. Unable to hold back, you blow your load up into her. Her grip grows tighter as you finish, and you can see a hunger in her eyes. She stands, heads for her purse, and spills twenty crowns onto the mattress.

"I'll see you around. Maybe next time you'll be able to give me a proper ride." She leaves dressed quickly and leaves, while you lay on the floor, trying to wrap your head around what just happened.

Ten minutes later, you're at the guard house.

"I've been raped," you say to the guardsman who greets you.

"That right? You get a taste for it now? Can't say many of the boys 'ere swing that way, but i'll ask around."

"No, no, I want to get her arrested. I was taken advantage of." You frown at the man, unsure of what to say now.

"That right.... What's her name?"

"I don't know," you respond.

"Ah. Where she live?"

"I also don't know."

Guys, this plan was not well thought out.
Where do we go now?

roll for better options, then.

Back to the dragon guild. Claim you got hurt beating up some thieves and got paid for it.

2nded over and onward

Onward.

Go back to the shady guild we passed before

you fucking autist.

Give first dude you see a BJ for ten coins.

Find the woman and rape her.

Roll.
This wasnt responding to current events

Roll

Train your strength stat a little so youre not a little bitch

I role for this

Thank you newfag

You clean the blood off your face and head back towards the guilds. The nervousness that you felt the first time was gone now. You felt leaden inside. The pain in your nose and jaw was dampening your spirits. As you approach, the strange guild with the black flag catches your eye. You decide it wouldn't hurt to look. After all, you hadn't known there was a third guild here. Curiosity was eating you alive. You approach the building and you can nearly feel the sphere of isolation engulf you. Upon entering, it only gets worse. There isn't a soul inside. Tables stand empty, and only silence greets you.

"Hello?" you call, but no one answers. You heard footsteps on the second floor. You follow the staircase up, and slowly walk the hallway, looking into each room as you pass. You don't find the source of the footsteps until you reach the very last room. "Hello?" you call again.

"Ah!" It's a female. She spins around in surprise. Her hair is long. Extremely long. It hangs to her knees, and spreads around her as if she has a permanent static field about her body. She's skinny as a stick and, and white as a ghost. You decide she would be very pretty if not for the tired rings around her eyes. She looks to me young. Younger than you, perhaps.

"Hello. I called downstairs, but no one answered. Is this... a guild?"

"It is! Her dark eyes light up. This is the reaper guild. Named after yours truly, obviously." As she speaks, a large scythe appears in her hand. It grows from the shadows, appearing from nowhere. "I welcome you! You're the very first member! 'Bout time somebody joined."

"Ah... I never said I was joining... I just wanted to look into it is all.."

"Oh..." Her bright demeanor vanishes instantly, and a dead look enters her eyes. "Alright. Yeah, this is a guild. You've come, you've seen. Be on your way, vagrant." Such depression, you've never heard before.

"Who... who are you?" you ask.

"Who am I? How can you not know?" She waves her scythe around.

Join guild and pledge to protect Fantasy Eugenia

Ask what this guild's focus is.

Reroll

Role

Pledge loyalty to tomoko reaper

Rolio

Role

Bazinga

Roll

Retards we don't know the focus of the guild

Too bad, the owner was hot. Way better than being a legendary warrior

Winrar

Why the fuck is the lance the only thing with a 50 in the price? That destroys any appeal it has because it can't balance with anything else.

Hot girl with no companions?
Ive seen enough Hentai to know we are on the right path

That’s why you buy two fuckin lances

and have unused crowns? fucking amateur

tell hot girl we'll join of she fucks us

Nah buy a blowjob with the last 50 crowns

roll

Damn. Missed opportunity.