The Puritans

What does Sup Forums think about the Puritans? were they red pilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY
youtube.com/watch?v=B8OgMBm-GtQ
daystar.com/ondemand/video/?video=4585838212001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>heretic
>red pilled

What ahh...

That some like pb and j in a box or what there I don't get it?

difference lutheran and evangelicals?

If you know what to look for, they are the most influential group in America.

>We got our obsession with education from them.
>All our government programs are a reflection from them.
>Our liberalism comes from them.
>Our high IQ brainacs are concentrated there.
>Their descendants settled California, not the South.
>Our democratic impulses come from them.
>They were the ones who kept America 'together' during the Civil War.
>If you watch Family Guy, you see a reflection of that culture.

Etc. Etc. Etc.

They aren't the most 'American,' but them and Virginian Culture are the 'first' Americans.

Don't take this the wrong way, though, they and their descendants are flaming Left Wingers like Jacobins or Soviets. And it still shows in the culture and language to date. Bernie, even though ethnically a Jew, is really assimilated to Puritan Culture.

But then again, Puritains legitimiately are the highest concentration of High IQ Whites, and can literally call themselves a master race against all other Whites because of it, despite also being flaming Left. It's fucking weird. Only people who obsess over Communication and Sociology follow this kind of shit.

Whats the Evangelicals box?

Yup, none of those are good. Yankees confirmed for having ruined America.

Well that's why they had to flee England. They were accused of ruining it. ;-P

But in all seriousness don't fuck with Yankees. General Sherman was right about them. Their smart and stubborn. They're also the reason why we won the World Wars and the Cold War. Most of the prominent players emerge from the Ivy Leagues for a reason.

In fact, an excellent essay could be written about the traumatic encounters between rural Americans and New Englanders.

The guys responsible for Liberalism in America are also responsible for this.

youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY

It's hilarity because of how fucking strange inter-white race relations are in America.

Lutheran
youtube.com/watch?v=B8OgMBm-GtQ

Evangelicals
daystar.com/ondemand/video/?video=4585838212001

Blue pilled. Burning witches is retarded since witchcraft does not exist. Belief in witchcraft is pagan and a leftover from paganism, not Christianity.

No because they took their stupid slut daughters word at face value and killed "witches".

>Belief in witchcraft is pagan and a leftover from paganism, not Christianity

wrong

>Anyone exceeding the bounds of moderation shall be punished severely

God-fearing pioneers of American Civilization.

Nowadays their descendants spit on them, but I'm proud of the country our forefathers built for us and wouldn't give it up for anything.

even a gf ?

>They're also the reason why we won the World Wars and the Cold War

Southerners have always made up the majority of the military.

I've been called a Puritan on here and on the Internet for years. I take it as a compliment.

I'm quite a modern person actually. I just am disgusted by the moral direction western culture has taken. It's not right.

They were super-red pilled. Their little villages are basically exactly what a Sup Forums ethnostate would look like (probably with a little more polygamy).

One of the miscalculations in the Civil War was that the Scots-Irish would fight for the South. In reality, they went for Lincoln which fucked up the Secession plans (Kentucky, West Virginia, Missouri, and even Tennessee wanted to break North.) So the North wound up with 'half the South.' That's why they were so outnumbered in the Civil War.

The Hatfield and McCoys, for instance, fought for the Union.

The US has about four separate Southern Cultures, The Scots-Irish and Dixieland are the largest of the two groups. Interestingly, the Scots-Irish loved Lincoln and they love Trump. So that's why the South reaches up all the way to pennsyltucky and why Trump is dominating the Republican Party.

What's your point?

(some Scots Irish did fight for the South. Western North Carolina was Confederate friendly, for example. But literally why are you talking about this?)

But to answer your question, all of the crazy Technology that emerged from places like MIT came from the Yankees, and without the Yankees the Soviets probably would've been technologically ahead (or at least on par.)

Sometimes I ramble. Part of my problem.

Albion's Seed is a good read. You might be interested.

>tfw lutheran master race
Atheist now, but I had some comfy church days as a kid, trading pokemon cards.

This desu

Right. It is.