Durg Thread

Durg Thread

what are your habits /b?

Anyone out there a part of the opiate crisis?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R69UaguIsNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i drink coffee everyday

Well... I am.

It all started when I discovered that you can extract opiates from poppy seeds bought at the grocery store.

I only take one thing in relation to opioids; kratom. Not sure if it even counts. Otherwise marijuana acid, shrooms and once in the blue moon

I have tried kratom (its like an opiate i think) but it doesn't compare with the nod you get from the poppy seed tea I make

I take hydrocodone and kratom daily. I used to only take the k when I'd get ready to detox. Now, I take it once my pk's wear off so I don't have to spend money on more. I usually take 10 a day, and finish up the day with some k bombs so I'm not tired and mad while I'm coming down.

I'm a dumbass that will have to eventually detox from both at once.

Smoke 2gs of good weed everyday atleast in new Zealand lmao

8 ball of coke every Friday night.

It’s sucking the life out of me.

The only drugs I use daily are weed, alcohol, and nicotine. Other stuff when it's around, but that's not a constant

how? what's the yield like?

Fucking expensive habit

Weed and Nicotine daily, occasionally get drunk

Lithium, lamotrigine, duloxetine, seroquel, propranolol, marijuana, alcohol, nitrous oxide

Have you tried kava kava to help with going to sleep and shit? I feel like kratom is just going to make it worse in the end.

detox for me never lasts more than a few days (the bad part anyway).

Fortunately for me I dont spend that much money on it. its like $5.50 for a half lb of poppy seeds at the organic grocery store and that shit gets you fucked up.

I wouldnt have the slightest clue how to even aquire drugs. I guess its more common than i think.

I was but all I do now is take Keaton and drink a six pack of imported beer every night. I buy my kratom from canopybotanicals.

I smoke weed to help my anxiety disorder.

Want to try LSD though I truly fear I will have a bad experience and even with the right place with the right people it won't matter.

Is there hope for me to try psychedelics one day?

Fucking spell check.
*Kratom

ITT: Junkies

>durr hurr, who else are junkies. cool club huh?

Ngl, using tinder has worked for me. Like just put "stoner" or some shit in your profile and ask your matches if you can visit their plug, prices, product etc.

youtu.be/R69UaguIsNg

Try LSA bro. It's way more euphoric.

Daily weed and kratom using functional adult here. I get drunk and smoke crack on the weekend. Crack gets a bad reputation because of niggers. I smoke with my grad student friends. I'm an accountant in my late 20s making decent money. The key is to keep your partying from interfering in your professional life, the discipline for which is hard to develop. Feel bad for suckers who allow themselves to develop a habit when they live in poverty.

Old img iz old.

was a part of it. like a miracle im clean now. 5 months.
>last time was enough for me.
>I was up to a brick a day.
>tell gf im going to bed
>i lock door and shoot up
> wake up to thinking shes on top of me sexytime
>nope its the cops
>narcan twice
>2 mins from death

kratom

weed and caffeine daily
alcohol weekly
sugar (excessive amounts) monthly
acid bi-monthlyish

But I'm no degenerate with the opiate crisis.

crack huh? is it rly that good? whats the high like

its hard to tell what the yield of opium solids is from the seeds because there is other shit that rubs in the extraction process.

The following process is for educational purposes only:

I make a poppy seed tea using a half lb of poppy seeds and a quart of water that are combined and shaken in a two gallon container for 20 minutes. strain off the poppy seeds and you will get HIGH when you drink it. for best results try and drink it in under 15 minutes but if you drink it slow you can drag out the effects for many hours. its kind of like taking a perc 30.

you can dry out the liquid and eat the dried residue for the same effect. I wouldnt recommend smoking the shit because of the protein in the seeds. that protein is also why you shouldnt shake it for more than 20 minutes or even let it sit in the water for that long because it will taste like ASS.

I smoke weed and am addicted to inhaling freon.

>Anyone out there a part of the opiate crisis
kek if smoking and then shooting fentenyl counts then yes. East coast boi here

Will look into it user.

How are shrooms in terms of the euphoria? I've heard mixed things from friends

It's like cocaine, and everyone without a heart condition who tries cocaine loves it

>snorting coke - riding a bike
> smoking crack - driving a fast car
>shooting coke - strapped to a rocket

Nicotine and alcohol daily. Meth daily for past month, smoked. Still sleep at least 6 hours, work 6 days a week. Mary J daily too.

The most invigorating rush you can imagine. It doesn't last very long, and many people can't stop themselves from chasing that blissful surge of euphoria. As soon as they let themselves get down the rabbit hole of compulsive chain smoking, because of how cheap it is to buy, you become what people consider a crackhead and people soon learn not to trust you around their shit.

bumping with images

I have also grown opium poppies with relative ease

Dis nigga got some major psych issues. Damn.

see

Ketamine is my drug of choice but I wouldn't call it a habit.

on top of the poppy seed tea I also take dabs daily, but thats not really a drug right?

Hi samefriend

I won't eat food unless it comes to me hermetically sealed. I don't know how you crackheads can consume shit that came from some dealer's pocket. Maybe smuggled into the country in somebody's anus. And then there's needles.

Jesus, you fuckers need to get your shit together. You're on the losing end of this equation.

Do coke on every weekend pretty much. And Ecstasy/Shrooms/LSD/Acid every now and then.

Only time I drink is occasional parties or club and tend to get wasted. Don't drink otherwise.

I generally don't like "downers". I like hallucinogens and coke. I should probably stop doing coke though. It leads to some bad decisions but I'm addicted and it's fun. Also quitting means I'd probably have stop hanging around my circle of friends and the guy I have a thing for probably wouldn't be with me if not for coke.

I rank them like so.
LSA (morning Glory seeds, Hawaii baby wood Rose)
Shrooms
LSD
DXM way low on the list (shitty two day hangover)
Would love to try DMT in the right setting.
I actually got my morning glory seeds from Lowe's. I highly recommend doing your homework on them though. There are legit seeds you can get from there, but you have to find the ones that are not treated. Buying Hawaii Baby Wood Rose is the best way to go if you decide to try LSA. It's honestly an amazing trip. If you decided to use the morning glory seeds, it would probably be better to purchase them online. Also there are certain strains that have a higher LSA content. If I remember correctly, I took heavenly blues and pearly gates (actual names of the flower strains). It was what the Aztecs used for their spiritual journeys. Good luck bro. Weed accommodates very, very nicely. A tad bit of alcohol was nice as well.

My drugs come from the store. weed in colorado is legal and poppy seeds are sold at the store as well

Fucking skub users think they're so superior

Say bye to your brain user

Lmao what's the story with the freon

Possible oldfag detected

I will post my process for making poppy seed tea with pictures if people are interested

i have a similar med regimen its fucking awful

buspar, atarax, paxil, lexapro, topamax, imatrex, propanalol, clonodine, ativan, klonopin, kratom, kava

seroquel also

My buddy introduced me to it a few years ago. I've drained my ac a few times since then. It's the most amazing high I've ever felt.

Man you niggas fucked up. I feel for you, that's a rough life.

My memory has gone to shit I can't lie.

You're gay?

That's fascinating and makes me want to try it. What's it most like aside from other inhalants? Describe the high please. Does it have a sweet taste?

It doesn't have a sweet taste. If you've done other inhalants then basically it's an amplified version of them. Just remember, the first time you do this you will pass out so do it on a couch or bed. Also, don't inhale directly from the unit, fill a plastic bug with it then inhale from the bag. If you inhale it while it's frozen it will freeze your lungs and you will immediately die. Just be smart, inhale a small half inhale for your first time to see where you tolerance is. You can get the same high from air duster, but the government put a chemical in them that make it taste like absolute shit, so take it from an ac unit.

bro i went for anxiety originally and thats what happened.. was perfectly healthy before. that was alist of every thing from the past year i am only on kava klonopin as needed and seroquel/imatrex as needed but it ruined the entire 2017 for me

atarax is the shit. too bad i only can get it in the psych ward.

Atarax is an antihistamine bro? My xgf would take it all the time to sleep

how many mg of oxycodone would you take to get high if u didnt have a tolerance? ( i have 5mg tablets btw)

i developed tic disorder and had to stop and it hasnt gone away

Ya take the 5. 15-20mg is better starting out

PLEASE DO THIS

Dude, you don't need all that shit. It sounds like the doctor would rather medicate you than try any CBT or anything. No one needs to be on all that shit for just anxiety. Get a second opinion. Hope you have decent insurance, if MA they don't give a fuck and will just say take meds.

i know i stopped taking most of it cbt is horribly ineffective for my and my psychologist is trash im trying to figure it out man

Is the poppy seed thing legit or a meme? Why don't kids do it??

Try REM maybe? I feel for you dude, I am a recovering addict who was prescribed all sorts of shit. Was suicidal at one point, quality of life went up greatly after ditching the meds and learned to deal with life on life's terms. I hope you find the same peace, brother.

i am doing some research thank you very much!!

Used to be a regular opiate user.
Got on suboxone
Went to medical school
Got off suboxone - not good times
Became doctor

Thinking of going back on suboxone b/c I’m allowed to practice medicine on it.

Sometimes do Kratom but TBH that shit is weird.

Pros: It gets you high, won’t kill you, much more manageable withdrawal
Cons: weird fucking side effects. The most severe insomnia I’ve ever felt - literally no sleeping pill stands a chance. It also clouds my judgment. Unlike suboxone which doesn’t fuck with your judgment, I would NEVER practice medicine on Kratom.

I actually think suboxone is a better drug that Kratom, despite the awful withdrawal.

I'm addicted to throwing Orbeez at random people. My friends brother used to be addicted to shooting people.

I feel the same rush smoking and shooting cocaine. Avoid shooting it up though because you will have like fifty holes in your arm before the night is over

Can you overdose on it?

No longer have it, but my most recent LSD binge had the fucking "do you know the way" bullshit on the paper.

I took a little over a gram the first time and it was like 99% euphoria 1% hallucinations. Better than weed imo. My friend said the same thing. One of my other friends who took the same kind said he was thinking a lot about whether or not people loved him and shit. Just depends.

yes, its very easy to overdose on

Daily kratom user here.
I dont get those side effects the only one i have noticed is if i take to much i get SUPER shaky. Im a waiter so that shits hella obvious i just play it off as woops too much caffeine.

How do you know how much to take?

Yep, first time I tried shrooms I bought an 8th and ate half. It was pretty amazing, really made me think about some shit but there wasn't any hallucinations.

I didn't think about anything at all. It just felt like I was glowing.

Stay strong, my man. Shit is hard but you will persevere

The fucked up and amazing part of it all was it removed all of my phobias. I have an irrational fear of the dark, and for about an hour I just sat in my kitchen with all the lights off in pitch black and felt completely at ease, really underrated substance.

Really? I never would have thought of that. Might have to try it some day.