No one from marvel can beat superboy prime

No one from marvel can beat superboy prime.

No one from DC can beat Superboy Prime. That's the point of the character you fucking dumbass. The guy can literally punch holes in reality. He's barely even a character, and more of a plot driver.

Odin would spank him silly

No one from Sup Forums gives a fuck

Not true there are a few that can beat him in dc

Fuck off newfag

Silver Surfer
Galactus
Sentry
Thor

For plot convince, based off of the power set that they gave him he should not actually be able to beat him. They kill him off every time they bring him back because he is literally universe breaking. Anyone in an actual fight with him would be destroyed

What about Dr. Strange? Isn't that what Benedictine Cumminersnatch was throwing in mcu?

Holes in reality

So he is just the Beyonder before retcon?

>superboy prime
is this for real? LMAO that's the gayest superhero name ever

Exactly. His punch is what originally brought Jason Todd back from the dead, because he's stupidly over powered. That's the point of his character

I get why they have them but these sorts of characters a never interesting marvel/dc/animu

What’s so bad about the name fag he can also be Superman prime

Galactus, Odin, Dormamu, the Beyonder, and many many others.

How about you leave normalfag? I had no idea Sup Forums was this bad.

>what about dr manhattan? he's basically god and can manipulate matter on a whim

superman is pretty gay too

He's another super over powered character, and even though he's part of DC, I don't really count him as a DC character because he's far more famous for Watchmen

also dr manhattan has flaws where he isn't actually a god and isnt as OP as he should be

The god above all
The living tribunal

Juggernaut could give him a run for his money.

An eraser tho