Why are girls so cruel?

Why are girls so cruel?

Why do you hang around cruel people?

Because you're fucking ugly.

It's for the survival of their own gender. It's an evolutionary trait. If you're at a disadvantage when it comes to physical defense/offense, the only other option you have is psychological warfare. Why risk being killed trying to fight a grown man with your bare hands when you can just as easily make him want to kill himself?
Yes it's fucked, but all women are born with the ability to manipulate to make up for the fact that they're so easily breakable.

I'm not ugly, I've started to take up powerlifting, I'm pretty strong and have nice hair

You’re not exactly an Adonis, user. When you come to terms with that, and live a healthier lifestyle, you can pursue women in your league without feeling poorly about yourself.

>Power Lifter
>Nice Hair
>Thinking girls will like you because you're a power lifter and have nice hair
>Not even looking strong or having nice hair
I'd say you're fucked user. If you're looking for attention on Sup Forums no shit why girls don't like you

Lose the beard, meet new girls, oh and probs don't call them 'girl' to their face.
Now gtfo

Faggot

Cuz you ugly, you, youuuuu, you ugly

OP has whined about his looks for a long time.

I honestly feel like you're such a loser that you don't even belong on Sup Forums.

Actual cuck, end yourself user
If you're looking to validate your miserable life go somewhere else then Sup Forums

This hard to look at...

Try men, OP.

Learn social skills. I did, it's a GAME and autists can game.

Maybe because you spend all your fucking time doing absolutely nothing, oh and power lifting isn't gonna get you pussy bro you literally look disgusting as hell, if you want to improve go do it instead of bitching you cuck.

Chin up bro there's plenty of females to go around you'll find the one or she'll find you it's barely 2018

Jeeezus fucking christ mate.

I mean jesus guy..

tell us your story Sup Forumsro

The first step to improvement is to accept that you're ugly as fuck and probably boring too. Then you find out what you can change about it. The worst thing in the world are deluded boys, who where told by their mom's that they're good looking.

Your a fatty, go on a 20+ day water fast.
If your not under 5'10 girls will jump on your dick after.

Stop being a whiny faggot. Incel retard

Also stop playing video games and taking photos with your fucking headphones on!! Grow up, other people are working so hard to make something out of their life, and guess what, they'll eventually get girls. Your looks are probably not even your worst problems. I bet you have ED and a bunch of other conditions because of the way you grew up. Give up or prepare yourself for a big load of problems. See it as a way to grow, but don't expect results any time soon

this image is the poster for why excessive self-pity is so horribly damaging. dude is a lost cause, shit is no longer his fault and he has no reason to better himself.

Become funny, you're ugly and can't change that. You can at least change your humor.

This won't work for socialy awkward introverts. You have to be social and atleast to some extent good looking to pull that of. This dude has to work on himself. Everything else will just seem pathetic

This, as soon as I started looking at it as a game it became a lot easier. It’s all numbers OP, meet as many women as you can and eventually you’ll find one that likes you.

Holy shit look at them digits

how would you react to a girl who was your equal in looks, doing what your doing right now? posting on Sup Forums and /soc every day? you'd probably think she was a pathetic piece of shit who needs to sort her life out.

i remember him from at least 3 years ago