20 years old. never kissed a girl

20 years old. never kissed a girl

how have i not killed myself yet?

How have you not, you that fat and ugly?

i posted pic on Sup Forums once. was told was not ugly and looked decent. I literally run 3 miles a day and do weight lifting.

im just an introvert. im horrible scared to talk to people irl. only got like 2 friends who i can actually message right now.

Do you have a job/go to college? You need to find opportunities to talk to people in real life. If you are semi desperate you can just set up a dating profile. Look for people who have the same hobbies as you to talk to. Don't do tinder use a proper website like okcupid or something.

college. tried ok cupid for 3 days. no likes at all. theres no drawing club at school. art classes affect my gpa and dont fit my schedule. never invited to parties.

i joined running club. got a bunch of people to talk to me and a few girls. but ill probably find a way to fuck it up. Everyone can already tell im very quiet.

Well if you are very quiet then just do your best to engage a little bit. If you aren't insufferable a extrovert will inevitably adopt you and take you on some adventures.

just kill me now

I mean the alternative is just coming out of your shell and doing a combination of two things. I stopped being an introvert at around 14~15 and it was by putting on airs and having a false persona of a confident person. I did that constantly and by the time I was 21 it was real and now I'm 24 and have absolutely no issues talking to any random on the street or casually flirting with random womens. As a weeb that isn't fat it makes the other weeb women I know work out pretty well and you are postign anime reaction images you probably a weeb, so if you can be slightly more confident than the rest of the average weebs you will look like a 10/10 in their eyes.

keep up with the club and be nice to people and they will become your friends
dont worry if you think they think youre quiet maybe you are thats not a bad thing sometimes
ive never used okcupid but you only gave it three days, i feel like that needs a little more time for people to see your profile or whatever
dont get discouraged, be yourself and do what you enjoy doing with the people you like

>but ill probably find a way to fuck it up
What's the worst that could happen?

Also you sound like quite the pessimist, try to cut that out. Optimism doesn't necessarily improve performance, but it doesn't hinder you in "trying your best" like a pessimistic outlook will. Expecting failure tricks your brain into putting less energy into trying, because it doesn't want to waste energy on impossible pursuits. And no, getting a gf isn't an impossible pursuit, but it's much harder if you can't go all in. Simply showing effort will score a lot of points.

i dont even get what it means to start random conversations? During class, who would want to be disturbed by me while they are taking notes.

Just on campus today, i overheard a random black guy go up to a girl, and he shouts
>Having a great day?
>girl: "what?"
>(repeats) Having a great day?
>girl: "y-yeah"

I mean. is that what it means to be confident, being obnoxious to all the women you want to fuck? Sad thing is, that black guy probably did manage to get a bunch of women to his bed, just doing something as stupid as shouting having a great day to a random person walking on the street.

Nope thats just one bad example you saw. Say for example you see a girl sitting alone in class for a few days, go up and sit next to her and just start a converstaion. Do you mind if I sit here? And almost never will they say no, but if they do well then just say okay thanks for your time. If they don't sit down and start some small chat before class, make a joke about the professor if he has a certain habit, a bald spot, etc. If it's a hard class mention that and ask hows shes doing. Start light conversation about the topic at hand.

For running club ask the people how long they have been running or what made them join the club. Make sure you don't seem creepy and talk to equal parts boys and males.

i feel like im missing out on my youth. When im 27, thats it. im done with life. I dont want to fuck used wrinkly pussies. I dont want to be some old fuck on Sup Forums talking to people half my age.

>make a joke about the professor if he has a certain habit, a bald spot, etc. If it's a hard class mention that and ask hows shes doing. Start light conversation about the topic at hand.
it reminds me of the stuff i did when i was 10. When i used to make comments all the time, i got girls to hug me in elementary school, and i couldnt keep them away, it just accumulated. Maybe thats the secret, just speaking my mind out loud.

Yeah someone has to lead the conversation, the girls can all be just as introverted but if neither of you speak up nothing will ever happen.

You definitely are. Do something about it. Was a introvert up to 16, clicked with a dude because of similar music taste. Was introduced, did a good ol fake it til u make it. Made it, or to a degree where i don't feel introverted and i'm satisfied with my social life

It's okay OP. I didn't lose my v card till I turned 20. I mean, I got my dick sucked in high school but that's not a big deal.

3 days is too short.
Gotta play the long game with women.

theres a lot more to life after 27 though also your only 20 thats like the beginning even though we feel like there are all of these milestones we should have accomplished by that point let life come as it will but strike when the iron is hot and (from what ive learned from others in this thread) i guess you have to make your own opportunities too
honestly im kinda in the same boat as you and what the other poster was saying is kinda useful to me too so youre not in this alone or the only one with this problem

if i dont fuck a girl in cosplay by time im 25, my life was a waste. i almost made a chad friend earlier this year, but he was mentally ill and dangerous, so i had to cut him off.

i might try okcupid again. how long does it take to get like? What do i put in bio?

You put you in your bio without any super cringe shit.
Also it can take a while some people only get a response a month, just wait and don't over think it. Hop on once a day maybe check a few profiles see if anyone responded leave. Spend no more than an hour otherwise you'll just end up obsessing.

Also cosplay might be a bit hard, shit I want to as well and fucked a few girls but none in cosplay.

the only thing that seems interesting in life is being a well known mangaka, and im far from that, though trying every day/
>a bit hard
i dont get it. once i get a girlfriend, dont all i need to do is dress up as my favorite anime girl on my birthday?

Im not going to try to fuck an actual cosplayer though lol. if i wanted to do that, id buy a prostitute in asia and pay extra to wear it.

>implying 20 is old
If you're not deformed then you'll get there. You just have to put more effort into meeting women.

Depends not every woman is a slut you know. Some still do wait for marriage or just aren't into kinky shit.

Only women hit the wall before their thirties
You're chances are still great after 27 if you stay in shape and make decent money, a lot of guys succeed like this better simply being young.

what the fuck is there to life if youre a virgin? not everyone is a cool mangaka. i dont get what you guys do.

Just keep going and don't be a depressing fuck, no one wants to hang out with depressing people and that sure as hell won't get you laid.

yeah and maybe dont start off the convo with the mangaka/anime thing. dont deny it because its something that you obviously enjoy its just that i think most people have the wrong idea about people that watch and like anime/manga and if you start with it it might give them the wrong impression