Jews are the worst race ever. Prove me wrong

Jews are the worst race ever. Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43
youtube.com/watch?v=lRijgRZmqvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My neighbors are all Puerto Ricans. They're pretty bad.

I know some jews. They suck but the spics are worse

IQ to race chart. Niggers are the worst race.

Worse than niggers? Nah

OP here. Went into business with Jews, they fucked me over and drained the bank accounts. Fuck the jews

Can't really disagree. And if the world had any clue how badly the jews had fucked them over, no one else would either.

Also fuck the mormons. Almost jew bad

Yeah, niggers are shit, but they don't have the economic power to fuck the world that the jews have.

They economically fucked me. Never trust a jew bastard again ever

the people who control the worst people are the worst of the worst

Who hurt you guys to become this hateful? What happened to you for you to become this way?

Are jews really as money hungry as everyone makes them out to be? I don't buy it. Every gold digging whore is worse than a jew, at least they work for their money

They fucked me put of the 178,000 in the corporate bank account and left me hanging out to dry

They as in Jewish people as a whole? Or a small group of corrupt people that happened to be Jewish?

They are all the same. It's genetic

You sound like a terrible businessman.

Could I see a scientific study backing that up? Otherwise that just seems like an assumption you had with one person or a small group of people and you're letting one experience you've had define how you see millions of people.

May I ask what race you are?

The jews who i work for bought a tv to display highly manipulated charts for our budgets in the shop. When the numbers are even or we are within budget, the tv stays off. When the numbers are higher than the budget at any point in the month the tv comes on. The sales goal number is always held low to make it look like we aren't a profitable company, meanwhile the jews sit in the office and eat money until they are too full to eat anymore. Then they leave for lunch and purge it all out in a secret jew cave for safekeeping. Fuck the jews

Niggers.
Just because Jews and Asians are provably more intelligent than your race doesn't mean you should get angry.

I just trusted the wrong people. Jewish people

Do you think that people who are not Jewish don't do things like this? Being a greedy business person is not limited to the Jewish people

I'm a German kraut

Of course they do but I believe it's more common with them. It's cultural that money is the most important thing to them

So now that I know you as a German Kraut person, should I assume all of the German Kraut people are racist?

I don't think so because the thoughts, opinions, and bias of one person or even hundreds cannot represent the whole.

Whats most important to your and your culture?

My family and acting with integrity

I'm murican
mutt of dutch and irish
>So beer
>Cheap beer.

Admittedly I am venting and pissed. And I am not inherently racist, I am out about 80k but worse is my business is defunct

How can you say that another group of people does not find those things important?

I know I won't change your thoughts or opinion but I just hope you can understand that people that aren't your race are still people.

You're the one making an assertion here. Back it up with valid arguments. The burden of proof is on you, pal.

I'm sorry to hear that and I hope things turn out well for you. I also hope the people who screwed you get whats coming to them. But I also hope that you won't let hate for others you've never met consume you

>They just murder more
>Steal more
>Commit driving crimes more
>Rape more
You want the FBI statistics per capita?

Yes

This thread is about jews not niggers

Yes I would love those FBI statistics.

But even if what you say is true, it doesn't mean that they don't value their friends and family.

But lets say that they don't value those things, why are they that way? I know its simple to say "Everyone who isn't me is genetically inferior" but really, why are these things the way that they are?

If they murder other people's family more often, they have less value in family silly. The rest will not be posted with (you)s to prevent spam post blocking.

Shit i saved the wrong version

>ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43
There ya go, keep in mind blacks make 14% of us pop

Ok maybe jews are just the worst of the white collar

Where'd everybody go?

Got me. Guess they had an indefensible position

They're not a race.
Done.

Yeah they are. Ask any jew

It's both a religion and a race you know

Folks from Jerusalem son

Know of jews that don't think so. Also, even if they agreed, it wouldn't mean they'd be right about it.

Let's, hypothetically, say that races are a thing. Jews are from two different ethnicities AT LEAST, arabs and slavs. With every generation bringing new blood to their so calme "race". So genetics can't be used as an argument here. They can't be a race.

>Jew rusalem

Not all jews are from Jerusalem. Know your facts. Not them, not their parents and especially not their ancestors, since the real descendants of the original Jerusalem are the current Palestinians (cause yeah, even real history is against Israel, reality's a bitch).

Regardless where they are from no one has proven to me they aren't crooked liars

They are actually better if you put then in oven first.

IQ doesn't measure intelligence, Shlomo.

youtube.com/watch?v=lRijgRZmqvI

find someone with a better voice than her

protip: you can't

Protip. She's not very good

retard
to be fair they have higher iq than many other races
but there are many other things that I am overlooking of course
your statement is highly debatable

Yes , they are worst, because they are human, like me and You.